~31~ I FORGOT THAT YOU EXISTED

AND I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD KILL ME BUT IT DIDN'T 

The title of this one reminded me not to forget to have a paper signed for math class and brought back tomorrow. If it's not brought back tomorrow we have to stay in the math class at lunch. I personally think my math teacher might be a little evil. No offense to him. 

Also it's October 17th 2023 which means that Natasha and Tony are officially dead 😭😭😭 and Steve's old! AHHHHGHHHHHHHHH

The timeline is going to be completely screwed up for this one, just cause I want Peter to be 17. Just ignore it please and thank you. Or just act like Peter was a year younger when everything happened. 

This is spooktober 17: Forget 

There's no way home spoilers so if you for some reason haven't seen that than maybe you should go watch it

anyway, 

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

-----------------------------------

People forget plenty of things. Especially stuff they want to forget. People don't always mean to forget, and sometimes they really don't want to. It's just something that happens. 

Maybe it's something small, like forgetting some homework at school. Maybe you forgot to turn off the stove for the third time (It wasn't my fault, my brain should've warned me. I swear after the food was done my brain just stopped reasoning with my stomach and just told me that there was nothing else to do.) 

Maybe you forgot something in the oven for a little too long, and now it was burned. Or maybe you forgot to put a hair straightener away and couldn't find it for the next 3 months. 

But those are all small things to forget. (Maybe not the hair straightener, that was tragic. I guess the oven one could've been harmful, but it wasn't. My hair on the other hand!) 

Peter himself was forgotten. Of course, it was by his own decision. To him, it was a small sacrifice, and the other option would've been much worse. 

Besides, it may have hurt for the brief moment that they knew they weren't going to see him again. Maybe a piece of their heart went missing  when they realized it would be as thought he never existed in the first place. (I FORGOT THAT YOU EXISTED) They just wouldn't be aware about the part that went missing. 

They would all be fine within 5 minutes though, only Peter would be in pain every time he was reminded of them

The worst part for Peter was knowing that he had only recently gotten Tony back, and he was going to have to let him go all over again. 

He knew the spell worked properly when not even MJ remembered him. 

He saw that he still had everyone as a contact, including Natasha. He missed his мама паук and his Aunt May more than anything. He knew it would've been like a knife was stabbed into his heart and someone was wrenching it around if he had a conversation with either of them like they were strangers. But at least they would've been alive and happy without him. He would still protect them. 

A couple months passed, and the pain didn't pass, nor did Peter expect it to. He was still grieving, not only for his aunt, but for everyone else who were now strangers. 

A year had passed when Peter was walking past Stark Towers when he saw a huge poster up on the wall. 

The poster told had a date on it, along with the opportunity to become an intern. 

Well wouldn't it be funny if I tried for an internship, for real this time. Peter thought wryly.

He showed up on October 17th, ready to try for the internship.

 Hmm... It's been exactly one year since the battle against Thanos ended. Peter thought. 

Exactly one year since Tony nearly died. 

He shuddered at the thought. Why hadn't he moved on yet? 

Out came the tests, and just like the first time, Peter breezed through it. He stood up and went to the lady at the front desk. 

"I'm done," Peter said. 

"We only started about 30 minutes ago, are you sure you're done?" 

"Yes, I'm sure," Peter spoke confidently. 

She took the paper from him and began checking over it. About halfway through she spoke again. 

"Hey, Friday, can you get Tony to come over here?" 

5 minutes later, Tony Stark came walking through the doors and towards the desk. Peter hadn't looked up, unaware of what was going on around him. Instead he read the book he had recently bought called "If he had been with me" 

He wasn't very far when the lady called him over from across the room. His neck snapped up towards the sound and the anxiety quickly settled in like stones, dragging him down, trying to pull him towards his seat where it was safe. 

"Yes?" his voice cracked. God Peter, why does your stupid voice keep cracking! 

"How old are you?" Tony asked, taking off his sunglasses. Peter hesitated before he answered, trying to prevent a breakdown. Luckily for him, his silence was taken as him being starstruck. 

"Uh... I'm 17 sir." 

"Kid, where did you learn all this?" 

Peter launched into an explanation of where he learned this all and his admiration for Bruce Banner, and of course how much he loved Tony's work. 

Peter got the internship. 

--------------------------------------------

The end! 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. 

Make sure to eat/sleep enough and drink enough water. I love you 3000 🔵🫶

I'm so proud of you for everything, remember that you're beautiful/handsome and anyone who tells you any different is crazy. Loki will take care of them soon enough. 

Have a good day/night!

Bye!

-Author

(2023-10-17)