Transformation

"Master, monster activity has recently been occurring near Springvale," Adelinde, head maid of Dawn Winery reported to Diluc.

"And what is your reasoning for informing me? Surely the Knights of Favonius can handle such matters," Diluc responded.

"No sir, I'm afraid that it is more serious than that. Master Kaeya has told me that the monsters have some sort of special power, and it seems that the knights cannot go close to them."

Diluc sigh, the knights were really lacking nowadays. Back when he used to be a part of it, the training was incredibly gruesome but worth the effort to protect the people of Mondstadt.

"Fine, I will head to Springvale in a little bit. Tell the other maids that I won't be returning tonight because I have business at Angel's Share today."

Adelinde bowed and left. Diluc finished up his paper work and then got his claymore and headed to Springvale.

---------------------------------------------

4 enemies, the cryo abyss mage seems to be their leader. Diluc didn't see what was so hard about this group of enemies.

Well lets get this over with, Diluc rushed in. Wielding the power of pyro, Diluc made quick work of the 3 hilichurls. The cryo abyss mage took a little longer, but due to his power of pyro, the abyss mage's shield was soon gone.

Having defeated all 4 enemies, Diluc dusted away some broken wood that has gotten on his coat. But while Diluc was doing that, he heard a quiet murmur. Diluc turned around and the abyss mage was chanting something. Diluc rushed immediately to the abyss mage to kill it for good, but as he was rushing, a bright light shone in front of him. Diluc stopped in his tracks and covered his eyes from the light. 

Was this the strange magic Adelinde was talking about? Diluc slowly stepped closer and closer to the abyss mage, and with one swoop, the abyss mage was down, and the bright light stopped.

Diluc set his claymore down, he has been lacking recently. If Diluc made that same mistake but with a tougher enemy, it would've been deadly. Diluc heard clapping from behind him. He picked up his claymore again and posed to fight. Only to be met with Kaeya.

Kaeya looked at Diluc with a strange expression, but Diluc had no time to deal with Kaeya's antics, "Oh Kaeya you're here. Please tell the Knights of Favonius to deal with these kinds of monsters next time. I heard from Adelinde that your knights couldn't handle these mere weak enemies."

Diluc started walking towards Mondstadt City, fully expecting some snarky remark from Kaeya.

"Are you.... Diluc?" Kaeya asked something he usually would not.

Diluc looked Kaeya straight into his eyes, "I am Diluc, what, did I drastically changed from the last time we met?"

Kaeya's eyes widen a little, "So you really are Diluc? What happened to you?"

"What happened? Nothing happened. Now if you excuse me, I have an appointment at Angel's Share."

Diluc started to walk away but Kaeya grabbed his arm, "Kaeya, let go of me, what nonsense are you trying to pull here?"

Kaeya laughed nervously, "I think you should look at your reflection over at that lake."

Diluc, who wanted to get rid of Kaeya as fast as possible, walked over to the lake.

Diluc looked at his own reflection, at first he saw nothing wrong. But then he saw, his hair was longer, his face a little slimmer. And then he noticed it, his chest was bulging. Diluc looked down, surely enough, where his chest is suppose to be flat, there was a curve.

"What happened to me?" Diluc asked, glaring angerly at Kaeya.

Kaeya raised his hands up, "I think whatever that cryo mage did is what happened. You turned into a woman."