Like an old married couple

Diluc found a book on the Abyss language, he was slowly reading each page, trying to find familiar symbols that matched the one on the scrap of paper he had, but found nothing.

After an hour of going through the book, Diluc gave up. He rubbed his eyes a bit and looked up only to see Kaeya smiling from across the table he was sitting at.

"Can you leave?" Diluc grumbled as he closed the book.

"Lady Diana, I would love to, but seeing such a beautiful lady such as yourself being captivated by such a sophisticated book, it was like a spell was put on me to watch you all day long," Kaeya said as he gave Diluc a little air kiss.

Diluc felt like puking, and he probably would've if not for Lisa who starting walking up to them.

"Lady Diana, how has your findings been my dear?" Lisa asked.

"It's going splendidly Lisa. I am just concerned about Kaeya and his knight duties."

Kaeya starting laughing, "Oh my dear Lady Diana, my first job as Calvary Captain is to ensure the safety of our beloved mistress from Fontaine. Your life is much more valuable and precious."

Diluc strained himself from making a disgusted face and forced a smile, "Thank you Kaeya, but you mustn't worry about me too much, the city might need you at anytime."

Lisa starting laughing, "You two are like an old married couple, oh how perfect you two are together makes me a bit jealous you know~"

Kaeya laughed alongside Lisa, "Of course Lisa, hopefully someday we might be an item, only time will tell!"

Diluc couldn't handle more of Kaeya's rambling, so he politely told Lisa he had to hurry back to Dawn Winery and gave both Kaeya and Lisa a curtsy before leaving.