On a full moon

"Lady Diana, what's it like in Fontaine? Mona tells me all sorts of stories but they usually end up with how she had to run away from the government for not paying her taxes," Amber asked. Amber didn't know how to shut up, she asked questions after question. Everyone else was silent because there were no other time to speak. Rosaria was single handley making Diluc's wine industry go bankrupt. Eula was just smiling at Amber and looking at Diluc every time Amber asked something. Mika was poking at his food, not really making eye contact with anyone. And Kaeya just stared at Diluc the entire time. Whenever Diluc looked his way, Kaeya would either wink at him or blow a kiss.

Somehow, Diluc answered ever single question Amber had while revolving the answers around the personality of lady Diana. Amber and Eula took a side of Rosaria and started half dragging her back to Mondstadt city while Mika lurked behind.

"So Kaeya, mind explaining why you're still here?" Diluc asked as he slapped away the Kaeya's hand that was about to wrap itself around Diluc's slim shoulders again.

"Why not? What's wrong with coming back home every once in a while?"

"If you have no business here then leave," Diluc bluntly told Kaeya as he took off his high heels and walked to his room barefoot.

Suddenly, Diluc was pushed, up against the wall. He quickly turned around, only to be met with Kaeya's face inches from his own. Kaeya's body was pressed close to Diluc's. Diluc could feel his boobs being pressed by Kaeya's open chest. Diluc tried to push Kaeya away, but in a woman's body, Diluc was weaker than he was before, and Kaeya easily overpowered him.

"Kaeya what is the meaning of this? You better get off me and leave," Diluc spoke in a serious tone as he gave up trying to escape.

"Now now lady Diana, what did I say about that scowl? Smile a bit for me hun. A ladies face looks much better to look at when she's smiling," With the hand that wasn't locking Diluc's arms, Kaeya started squishing Diluc's cheeks, trying to form a smile.

Diluc's mind was getting dizzy. Kaeya's fresh aroma was overpowering and due to his basically bare boobs (because of the exposing dress) pressing against Kaeya's bare chest, something in Diluc's body started responding. Is my body being aroused because I am close to a man? Diluc thought. Diluc was unsure what women went through when they were in an arousal state. But the thought of his temporary body being aroused just by being near Kaeya was horrendous.

"Kaeya, let go of me, I'm serious about this," Diluc tried not to sound flustered, but he heard his voice crack a little.

"Now now lady Diana, I have crucial information about how to reverse your situation, I don't think you want to treat me so rudely if you want the information now do you?" Kaeya whispered in a deep voice in Diluc's left ear. Kaeya's breath on Diluc's ear got Diluc's body more weird. His body was probably getting more aroused by the moment. Diluc had to get Kaeya off him immediately.

Diluc forced a smile, "Kaeya, would you kindly tell me the information about how to turn back into a male?"

Kaeya chuckled and let Diluc go, Diluc checked his wrist for bruises while he escaped the wall he was pressed against.

"I checked in with Lisa, and she found a book on ancient magic. And lo and behold, abyss mages have an ancient magic of gender swapping. And there is only 1 method on how to reverse the situation."

"How?"

Kaeya smiled, "Only during the full moon, you must create a magic circle kiss someone of the opposite gender of your body on the lips."

Diluc took a minute to process that, and when he did, his face got hot again, "Wait that means I have to~"

Kaeya gave a smirky smile, "Well lady Diana, I seem to be the only person that is male that knows of your true identity. So who will it be, me, or someone random who can easily tell everyone in Mondstadt of your true identity?"

Diluc x Kaeyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें