Snow Red and the Icy Prince

8 days until the next full moon. This phrase repeated in Diluc's mind while he was in bed. Diluc will have to make a trip to the library tomorrow and get the book that Lisa found.

Diluc recalled the events that occurred that night, and again got embarrassed. He clearly remembered Kaeya's bare chest pressed up against his boobs, and his breath on his ear, getting him aroused. Diluc stuffed his face with his blanket and tried to forget about it, but he couldn't. Diluc couldn't help but replay over and over what Kaeya did to him.

Eventually, Diluc managed to fall asleep. He found himself in a dream. Diluc was still in his woman form, he was laying down in a coffin of some sort, and around him, were a colorful array of flowers planted. Diluc was wearing a blue dress and was on his back. Above him was a clear cover, locking him inside the coffin.

Diluc laid there for quite a long time, unable to move. Eventually someone poked their head and Diluc could see a face through the clear cover. It was Kaeya, out of all people. If Diluc had the power to groan, he would do it. But Diluc could not do anything in this dream, only stare.

Kaeya took off the clear care and gently carrassed Diluc's cheek. Diluc wanted to slap it away but he couldn't. Diluc was getting embarrassed again but he was powerless to do anything just like last night.

"Mr. Dwarf, all I have to do is kiss the princess and she will awaken from her slumber?" Kaeya asked someone that was beyond his vision.

"Yes Mr. Kaeya, the princess has been poisoned! Only a kiss from her one true love will be able to revive her, please sir do whatever you must, as long as the princess lives!" A high pitched yet mature voice responded to Kaeya.

Wait what? Kaeya is going to.... kiss me? No... no no no no no no, Diluc tried to struggle, but of course, he couldn't move. Diluc watched in horror as Kaeya leaned in towards Diluc's face, puckered his lips, and went in for the kiss....

Diluc woke up, sweat was dripping down his face and back. After realizing it was a dream, Diluc got up from his bed. Why did I dream of such a scenario? I know I would never want Kaeya to do that to me. Diluc thought as he went to wash up for the day. Why now, when I'm a woman? Why even in my dream am I being placed as a woman. A woman for Kaeya to find as a love interest. Just thinking about the dream again, Diluc put his hand over his mouth. He was going through an internal crisis right now. Kaeya wasn't even here to mock him of his new form, yet Kaeya is somehow on the forefront of his mind.

Diluc splashed his face with cold water to slap away the thoughts and got ready to head out to the library. Adelinde had already prepare clothes for the occasion. It was a red dirndl skirt with a bodice that was black with red laces. underneath was a white blouse and a white apron with red polka dots to compliment the skirt.

Again, Diluc had struggle putting on the dress. The bodice especially was hard to fit, since it was made to be tight on the body. But unlike the one piece dress last night, Diluc had no clue how to put on the dress. Embarrassed and ashamed, Diluc called for Adelinde to help put on the dress.

Adelinde effortlessly put the dress on Diluc and afterwards gave him some shiny white shoes with straps around his ankles. Reluctantly, Diluc put them on and went out to the library.