Farewell party

"I wanna sleeeeeeep," Sayu complained, as Ayaka forcibly dragging her along.

"Sayu, you cannot be rude to the host, who so graciously invited us all to the banquet," Ayaka sighed, Ayaka couldn't believe that Sayu just wanted to skip out and be rude to the people who has welcomed them so willingly.

Sayu pouted, and seeing that, Thoma tried to reassure her, "Now now, you just have to put on a brave face, you won't even have to talk to anyone."

It didn't seem to help the case at all, but nonetheless, Sayu and the rest of the vistors from Inazuma made it to Angel's Share. As a farewell party, the Knights of Favonius rented out the entire pub for the Inazuman's, which the master, Diluc agreed to.

After settling down, Jean came out to say something to the crowd, "Thank you all for coming, you have all been such a pleasure to be around, and I believe that peace between our two nations can truly become something special. The owner of this pub used to be a former knight, and was willing to let us use this pub for the entire night for us to say our farewells, but also to remember a new beginning! The owner cannot be here right now, as he is working on some important documents in the back right now, but when he comes out, lets not forget to say thank you."

Oh so he is here then? You know what to do.

Of course, you better keep your promise.

As long as you do your job, human.