Yoimiya's tactics

Yoimiya wasn't too experienced in fighting, but if Klee comes this way often, then those abyss monsters are dangerous for a little girl like her.

Yoimiya was smart enough to not fight the abyss monsters head on, but she had other tactics. She brought out some mini fireworks, and set them around the perimeter of the camp without alerting the monsters. Once she was all set, she set one of the off. This got the monsters to look at her, she waved at them and smiled.

The abyss monsters rushed towards her, and once they got close enough, she hit a mini explosion at their feet, they flew back and hit the ground hard, not getting up. Yoimiya ran to the next set of mini fireworks and repeated this cycle.

After a while, all the abyss monsters were dead, Yoimiya breathed a breath of relief, she sat down where she was, her legs gave up on her.

"That's quite a tactic you got," A female voice said from behind her. Yoimiya turned around and saw Lady Diana.

Yoimiya put on a tired smile, "You saw all that Lady Diana?"

Diluc got closer, "I apologize, I don't remember if I got your name or not."

"Yoimiya, my pops and I run a firework shop in Inazuma."

"Well, I think you know who I am, nice to meet you Yoimiya."

Yoimiya nodded, she was too tired to continue talking.

Diluc looked around the abyss camp, for any sort of clue related to his gender bent spell, "Don't worry about Klee, I made sure she got to Mondstadt safely."

Yoimiya was too tired to ask how long Diluc has been watching them, she was simply happy that Klee made it home safely.

Diluc searched the camp, and found something shiny, it looked like a coin, but it wasn't mora. Diluc picked it up and inspected it. It didn't seem to have any sort of function, nonetheless though, Diluc has never seen an abyss monster carry such an item. Diluc kept it just in case.