Narrowing it down

"What kind of information is worth 4 bottles?" Diluc asked.

"Where are the the th~ wi~ bottles first?" Venti was slurring his words and looked like he was about to fall off the window.

Diluc brought out 4 bottles from under his desk, and Venti's eyes lit up.

Venti cleared his throat, "Well for one, there are 2 methods of turning you into a female, first method is a spell chant, and the second is a button."

"A button?" Diluc asked, Venti didn't answer and tried to snag a bottle,  Diluc caught on and held the bottles hostage, "Explain more on the button, now!"

Venti pouted, "I suspect the culprit from Inazuma was given the button from an abyss monster and that is how they are able to control your gender," Diluc gave a bottle to Venti, and with sparkling eyes, he started chugging it down.

"What else have you learned?" Diluc asked, slowly pushing the second bottle towards Venti.

"W-w-well, the culprit is a vision wielder," Venti causually drop the biggest hint while snagging the second bottle.

This narrows down the suspects a lot, Diluc now could down the suspects to less than 10 now, "Who are the vision wielders from Inazuma right now?" Diluc pushed the 3rd bottle forward.

Venti took the bait, "Kujou Sara, Kamisato Ayaka, Yoimiya, Kuki Shinobu, Arataki Itto, Thoma, Sayu, and Lady Yae Miko," Venti was barely able to name them with all the chugging he was doing.

"Any other information?" Diluc asked as he gave the last bottle to Venti.

With all 4 bottles in hand, Venti responded, "It is 100% not Lady Yae Miko," and with that, Venti jumped out the window, and disappeared with the wind.