Diana from Fontaine

"So, you're master Diluc's relative from Fontaine?" Charles asked.

"Yes I am, I er Diluc requested me to look over the Dawn Winery and Angel's Share business while he is on a trip to Inazuma," Diluc lied without breaking a sweat.

"Charles, I can attest that she is a relative of Diluc and he requested her to take over. I've known Dil er Diana since my childhood. We got along extremely well back then," Kaeya said, as he puts his arm around Diluc's shoulder.

It took everything in Diluc to not push Kaeya's arm away and throw a punch. But Diluc wanted to keep his identity a secret. And unfortunately the only one who knows is the last person he wants to know.

Any doubt that was in Charles eyes has now disappeared, "Well Master Diana, I look forward to temporarily work with you," Charles shot a hand out and Diluc shook it.

Diluc and Kaeya left Angel's Share. Diluc's business with it can wait, for now he had to find out how to go back to his original form.

"Heyyyyy Diana let's go have a meal at Good Hunter~" Kaeya nudged Diluc in a sarcastic tone.

"Kaeya as you can clearly see, I don't have time for that. Also what were you doing in Springvale in the first place?"

"I heard that some knights were struggling with a group of monsters so I decided to personally go down and check it out myself. But when I got there, a beautiful woman was already there who defeated them!" Kaeya explained, while trying to hold a laughter in during the last part of his sentence.

"Kaeya that is not funny, do not describe me as beautiful."

Kaeya smirked, "Why not Diana??? Have you looked at yourself recently, I'd say you're quite a catch if I do say so myself," Kaeya leans in and gently lifts Diluc's chin with his hands.

Taken aback, Diluc slaps Kaeya's hand away and takes a few steps back, "Kaeya, that is enough joking around. If you act like this around me when I'm in this form, I will murder you."

Kaeya chuckled, "Okay Diana, but let me warn you, if you start looking flustered and red like you are now, I might not be able to resist teasing you a bit."

This just angered Diluc more, and turned and walked away. Kaeya's annoying laugh got quieter and quieter as Diluc walked towards the city gate.

---------------------------------------------

Diluc returned to the Dawn Winery and spotted Adelinde tending to the grape vines. Adelinde looked up and gave a puzzling look at Diluc.

Diluc walked over to Adelinde, "Adelinde, come with me real quick, I am Diluc. There is a lot to explain."

Suspiciously, Adelinde followed Diluc to a place no one was and explained the situation to her. Adelinde remained silent but listened respectfully.

When Diluc was done, Adelinde responded, "Master Diluc, I believe you. Because you got the same coat he always wears and the same claymore he always wields. But I must say, this is quite a hard pill to swallow."

"I know, but for now we must live with this until I find a way to reverse my situation. For now, tell the others that I am Master Diana, a relative from Fontaine. And that Diluc will be out for an unknown period of time."

"Yes Master, but may I suggest something?"

"What is it?"

Adelinde's eyes began to sparkle, "Might I suggest some woman clothing? If you're going to be a woman for the time being, dressing up as a woman might be beneficial for you! You cannot let people give you weird eyes for dressing like a man. Especially because you want to keep this a secret."

Diluc gave this some thought. Adelinde had a point, but Diluc has never worn women clothes. This was a big jump he was making. But he had to act like a woman so he reluctantly agreed.

Adelinde bowed with enthusiasm and left to tell the other maids. Diluc returned to his room and laid down on his bed.

I need to reverse this, and quick. I cannot stay in this form forever. Diluc thought. He will find a way to turn back, before Kaeya starts poking fun at him more.