Change during dinner

"So then Klee was sent to solidary confinement again by acting grand master Jean," Kaeya was telling constant stories about what occurs in the headquarters of the Knights of Favonius to the maids serving dinner.

Diluc couldn't care less though. He wanted Kaeya gone but unfortunately he'll be spending the night over.

"So Lady Diana, what did you miss about Mondstadt when you went back to Fontaine?" Kaeya asked Diluc. Diluc stared back and could see Kaeya was enjoying torturing Diluc but getting him involved in the conversation at all.

"Well Kaeya, I do enjoy the atmosphere of Mondstadt, such a free place and I respect that everyone can pursue their passion here."

Kaeya didn't respond, but simply just stared, he then quickly turned to the maid that was pouring more wine for Kaeya and told her to fetch something in the kitchen.

"Lady Diana, have you recently looked in the mirror?" Kaeya asked.

Diluc sighed, Kaeya was about to make another joke about him being all beautiful. But Kaeya didn't do that, he grabbed a hand mirror from nearby and pointed it to Diluc.

Diluc panicked, he had turned back into a man. He heard the maid coming back, and before she could return to the dining hall, Diluc had already disappeared to his room.