Culprit found

A hooded figure walked out from the back, "Oh everyone, this is Diluc, owner of the pub," Jean said as she got everyone's attention.

Everyone clapped except for one, instead of clapping, this person started tinkering with an object. A small blue aura that was barely visible started glowing. Suddenly, they were caught off guard, someone aggressively held tight to their arm.

"You, come with me." The person looked up to see none other than Lady Diana. But she didn't look like she wanted a nice chat with a cup of tea. No it was way worse. The person knew they've been caught.

Ayaka stood up, "With all due respect, please let go of her, you have no right to handle her that way."

Diluc looked up at Ayaka, then down to the culprit, "You're right, I apologize. But she knows what she did, and if she wants to, I'll be in the back waiting."

Diluc left with the hooded figure that was suppose to be the real Diluc.

Ayaka sighed, "Are you alright?"

"Sorry, I better go," and with that, Sayu hopped off from her seat and headed to the back, much to everyones dismay.

---------------------------------------------

"So we meet for the first time, culprit," Diluc said as soon as Sayu entered the room.

"Hello there mister...." Sayu was to afraid to do anything really.

Diluc held out his hand, "Where is the device that turns my gender different?"

Moping, Sayu handed a strange artifact, after tinkering with it, Diluc managed to turn it on, the blue aura showed again, and Diluc's body began to change. He was back to his real form, his male form.