Revert

"Yoohoo Diluc, Kaeya over here," Venti called out, with a bottle of Dandelion Wine in one hand, and a lyre in another.

"Who are you? Are you allowed up here?" Kaeya asked, putting a hand on his sword.

"Kaeya stop, he knows about my identity as well," Suspiciously eyeing Venti, Kaeya put his sword away.

Venti waddled over in a drunken state and put his arms around Kaeya and whispered in his ears, "You should thank me for Jean letting you get access to the roof easily."

Kaeya looked at Venti with even more suspicion. But before Kaeya could question him more, Diluc yelled at Kaeya to come help with the magic circle.

When they were done, Diluc stepped in the middle, "Well I guess we do the last part..."

"Ooh ooh is this where I step in?" Venti asked as he placed his wine bottle down. Venti walked up to Diluc and forced Diluc's head down so he could kiss him on the lips.

Diluc started to struggle, realizing what he was about to do. Kissing a guy was way out of his league, he was unprepared for it. Venti kept trying to smooch Diluc but Diluc was strong enough to hold Venti back because Venti was much smaller than he was.

Kaeya watched in shock at what he was witnessing. He was certain this entire time he was the one to kiss Diluc because he was the only option. But now in front of him, another man tried to steal his job. Kaeya felt weird inside. Was it jealously? Kaeya wasn't sure. But seeing Venti and Diluc about to kiss, Kaeya walked up to them. He took Venti by the shoulder and pushed his hard away.

"On the Archons! Finally Venti is off m~"

Diluc did not see Kaeya, who replaced Venti's spot. And while Diluc was caught off guard, Kaeya took Diluc by the chin, and planted his lips on Diluc's.

It was soft, the first thing that Diluc thought. Kaeya's lips were soft, squishy, yet dominating. Diluc usually would push Kaeya back, maybe stab him for doing such an act. But this caught him so off guard that he lost his energy to move his arms to push Kaeya. Diluc just stood there, with his lips intertwined with Kaeya's. At some point, Kaeya's tongue entered Diluc's mouth. Diluc just stood there, huffing for air, and sweating buckets. His face was probably bright red.

The magic circle started to light up, and a bright light covered Diluc just like it did when he defeated that cryo mage. Kaeya's removed his lips from Diluc's and backed off.

As the transformation was happening, Kaeya touched his lips. The saliva in his mouth right now was mixed with his own and Diluc's. Kaeya still didn't know why he pushed Venti away, but Kaeya knew deep down if he didn't kiss Diluc right here and now, he would regret it forever.

After a minute, the bright light stopped, and what stood there was Diluc, in male form. The first thing Diluc did first was touch his chest. When he realized it was flat, Diluc sigh a breath of relief.

"Well well, congratulations Diluc, you returned to normal," Venti yelled out, taking another chug of his wine, clearly not offended about being pushed away by Kaeya.

Diluc didn't respond, he instead turned around and proceeded to leave the rooftop.

"Hey Diluc, when will lady Diana come back? I missed her quirky personality," Kaeya regained his composure and started teasing Diluc again.

Diluc stopped walking but did not turn around, "Kaeya, you do realize that right now I can end your life if I wanted to?"

"Oh c'mon Diluc, don't be so harsh now, haven't we known each other for a long time?"

Diluc didn't answer, and started walking again. Pressing his fingers against his lips, Diluc smiled as he walked down the stairs and back home to Dawn Winery.