Culprit from Inazuma

I will grant you the power to change his gender at will, but you must not get caught.

As long as you keep your part of the deal, I will make sure that I do what you ask.

I expect great things~

---------------------------------------------

"Please Diluc, won't you mind helping a little bit?" Jean has been asking Diluc for the past few days.

Diluc put down his pen and looked up to Jean. Jean made the effort to go to Dawn Winery every day to convince Diluc to take part in welcoming guests from Inazuma. A sudden letter was sent to the headquarters of the Knights of Favonius, stating that many Inazumans will be visiting Mondstadt city, including Kujou Sara, a high-ranking member of the Raiden Shogun Army, and Yae Miko, a very important shrine maiden who has known the Electro Archon for 500+ years.

"Jean, this is a matter for the Knights of Favonius. I am no longer a part of the knights. I have no obligations to accept your request," Diluc told Jean for the hundredth time.

"I only ask you because I assume you are well accustomed with Inazuma culture and their people. Since you visited there before," Jean explained to Diluc.

Diluc got thrown back by Jean's comment. Diluc forgot that he allegdgely has been to Inazuma. When Diluc got turned into a woman and turned into Lady Diana, his cover story was that he was on an emergency trip to Inazuma. Of course, no one except Kaeya, Venti, and his head maid Adelinde knew his true identity, and Diluc would rather keep it that way.

"I didn't meet many people there Jean, I was only there on a business trip to get inspiration for new wine." Having work to do, Acting Grand Master Jean gave up and said her goodbyes. Diluc continued to do his work. 

Not much time has passed when he heard a gasp come from the door. Diluc looked up to see Adelinde drop a tray of coffee. She took a step back.

"Adelinde, what's wrong?" Diluc asked.

"Master, have you checked a mirror recently?"

"No, why, is there something on my face?"

"I think you should check, this is of urgent matter."

It's rare for Adelinde to be this flustered. Diluc decided to check and when he got in front of the mirror, a familiar face looked back. A familiar long red hair around his head. A familiar slim body and most of all, a familiar bulging chest.

Diluc has turned back into a woman. Diluc thought he undid the spell when Kaeya forcibly kissed him. Diluc ordered Adelinde to find if there were lingering abyss monsters near the mansion. Hastily, Adelinde bowed and went to search, ordering all maids to stop their work and help find any abyss monsters.

Diluc stared at the mirror for a bit, in shock and utter disbelief. Diluc scrubbed his eyes multiple times to see if he was just daydreaming. But alas, every time he reopened his eyes, the same feminine body stared back.

"Well well well, Lady Diana, a pleasure, isn't it?" A mysterious voice came from the window of his office. Diluc turned around, grabbed his claymore and got ready to fight.

But to his disappointment, it wasn't an enemy, it was Venti. Venti sat on his window sill with his legs stretched out and playing a peaceful tune on his lyre.

Diluc put his claymore down, "If you're here visiting me, I assume you know what the cause is for why I'm like this again."

Venti stopped playing his lyre, "A sharp one, aren't you? That's correct, I know the cause."

"Speak."

"I do not know the culprit, but I do know where they are. The Inazuman's that are visiting? One of them possess the power to control your gender at will. I heard they struck a deal with an abyss lector."

"That cut's down the suspects down then. I guess I'll help Jean with the welcoming party, just instead of Diluc. I'll be going as Lady Diana."