Disguised

Diluc looked into the mirror, he was back into male form again. He changed out of his outfit and put on his normal comfortable clothes.

Someone knocks on the door, and Adelinde peeks in a few seconds later, "Master Diluc are you all right?"

"I'm fine Adelinde, just, tell the maids that I went out to get a drink and will be back very very late." Adelinde bowed and left, while Kaeya entered.

"What do you want Kaeya?" Diluc grumbled, Kaeya happily skipped inside humming to a familiar tune.

"What's wrong Diluc? Feeling off today?" Kaeya smirked.

"Not funny, if you have no business, then please leave."

"Now now Master Diluc, I was only concerned for the well being of the master of the house."

"Leave now Kaeya, I will not repeat myself twice."

"Now now, I have some valuable information, tomorrow, The Knights of Favonius will host a party out in Springvale for the guest from Inazuma. This is your chance to get to know them better and find the culprit," Kaeya gave a flirtatious wave and left the room.

Diluc sighed, he couldn't simply walk around in his male form in case someone asked why he was back. And he still had the wine deal with Kuki Shinobu, he will simply have to postpone it after the party that will occur tomorrow. 

Diluc called for Adelinde and told her that if Kuki Shinobu asks, that the transaction will be dealt with on another day, when Diluc turns back to a woman. Adelinde bowed in response and Diluc went back to his room and opened his closet, wondering what kind of disguise he will have to wear tomorrow.