Welcoming guests

Diluc took a deep breath before slowly walking to the front entrance. The guest has already entered. Kaeya stood in the front, and smirked when Diluc walked in with his dress. Behind him were Amber, Eula, Mika, and Rosaria.

Kaeya started clapping, "Lady Diana, thank you for your gracious invitation to let us dine here at Dawn Winery."

Diluc remained calm and tried to not lash out at Kaeya, "Mister Kaeya, I am honored to have the Calvary Captain and members of the Knights of Favonius dine today."

Behind Kaeya, Rosaria looked around, trying to find something. "Er, Miss Nun, are you perhaps looking for something?"

Rosaria looked at Diluc with her dead fish eyes and answered in a monotone voice, "I just expected the leading wine industry of Mondstadt to have many bottles of wine in their mansion. Kaeya told me there would be plenty of it at today's dinner, that is why I came."

Rosaria's bluntness was the same as ever, always cutting to the chase. She didn't seem to recognize Diluc yet but he had to be wary. He had no idea what Kaeya told them.

"This is lady Diana, from Fontaine. Diluc is on an emergency trip to Inazuma and asked his relative Diana to take over the industry while he is gone. I have been in charge of showing her around Mondstadt," Kaeya explained to the knights he brought over.

"Whoaaaaa, lady Diana looks so much prettier than I'd ever imagine, were we suppose to dress fancy? Kaeya told us nothing about dress code," Amber whispered into Eula's ear, in which Diluc heard everything. Diluc looked down in embarrassment. Looking pretty was not his intention, he was simply dressed up because Adelinde suggested it would be a good idea.

"Indeed, lady Diana has a great figure, and a lovely face to look at. This is unacceptable, she was born with good genes. I will have vengeances," Eula whispered back to Amber.

"L-L-L-Lady D-D-Diana, thank you for letting someone like me a-a-allowed to attend this dinner party, I b-b-b-brought some cookies I baked for you and your m-m-maids to share," Mika stammered his sentence somehow, while pushing a basket of cookies to Diluc, in which he instructed a nearby maid to take to the kitchen for the maids to enjoy.

While Diluc was doing that, Kaeya sneakily appeared next to Diluc and wrapped his arms around him, just like he did at Angel's Share. "Lady Diana, you look as beautiful as ever! And that dress, it suits your red hair perfectly. Where did you get such a great outfit? I'd love to request some nice clothing from them."

"Kaeya what ar~"

"Lady Diana I also think the same!" Amber butted in. "If I'm being honest, I'm so jealous, I wish I was as pretty as you. You're the ideal woman I want to be when I'm older." Amber's eyes sparkled as she tried hard not to resist touching Diluc's dress.

Diluc sigh and allowed Amber to feel her dress and look more closely. After a few minutes Rosaria coughed, "So, when are we getting to the dinner.

Diluc inched away from Amber and cleared his throat, "Yes, right this way honored guests."

Everyone passed him and went to the dining hall, but when Kaeya passed Diluc grabbed his arm, "Kaeya you didn't tell them, right?"

Kaeya chuckled, "I never lie to women, especially beautiful ones like lady Diana. Also might I suggest one thing? Don't have a face like that, a ladies face should be shown with a smile instead of a scowl. You look much pretty that way cutie~"

Diluc backed off, he wasn't sure how to react, his face was getting hot. Kaeya was complimenting him again! Kaeya's flirtatious responses are throwing him off. Kaeya never says these kinds of thing to Diluc because he was always Kaeya's step brother. But now, as a woman, Kaeya's compliments are endless.

Kaeya smiled and winked at Diluc as he walked towards the others, which only got Diluc's face more hot and probably redder than his dress. Diluc took a few seconds to get his cool back, and followed after.