A trip to the library

Diluc made it to the front of the Knights of Favonius headquarters.

Athos, a guard at the front of the headquarters stopped Diluc, "Ma'am, what business do you have here?"

"I want to go to the library and find a certain book," Diluc answered as he tried to go past Athos.

Athos blocked him again, "I'm sorry ma'am, only Knights of Favonius are allowed to enter. For regular citizens, you must access permissions through the Adventurers' Guild."

Diluc couldn't make a scene, but he was also impatient, Diluc turned around to go to the Adventurer's Guild, only to bump into Mika. Mika fell and Diluc offered a hand to help him up.

"T-t-thank you very mu~ OH LADY DIANA? W-w-what are you doing here?"

Diluc thought for a moment, "Mika, can you let me in the headquarters with you? I seem to not have permission to enter."

Mika nodded and shyly and quietly informed Athos of who Diluc was.

Painted with horror, Athos attitude to Diluc changed, "Lady Diana, I'm sorry I didn't know you were a relative to the great master Diluc. Please, enter."

Diluc followed behind Mika and thanked Mika as he headed to the library. When Diluc entered, he saw Lisa sitting at the front desk and Kaeya on the other side striking a conversation with her.

Diluc considered leaving, because Kaeya was there, but Kaeya already saw Diluc as he entered and he knew there was no escaping it.

"Lady Diana, I see you're getting used to Mondstadt's culture," Kaeya said, clearly commenting on the local women clothing Diluc was wearing. Diluc somewhat forgot about his outfit and tried to lower his skirt down, as if he tried to hide himself from the embarrassment of wearing it.

Kaeya turned to Lisa, "Lisa, this is lady Diana, the one that is Diluc's relative. We are here because she has always wanted to visit this library, because she's heard there is plenty of information here. Lady Diana is a bookworm, it's a cute and quirky part of her."

That last part was unnecessary. Diluc thought as he turned to Lisa and greet her in a curtsy.

"Welcome to Mondstadt lady Diana, how do you like it so far?" Lisa asked, as she tilts her head sideways in a flirtatious matter as she seized Diluc up and down.

"Miss Lisa, thank you for your welcome. Mondstadt has been the most wonderful. The free nature of the city has really shocked me. It definitely is a happy city," Diluc responded effortlessly.

After exchanging more greetings with Lisa, Kaeya led Diluc towards a part of the library and took out a book.

Kaeya started flipping. Diluc just stood there awkwardly as Kaeya was flipping. Diluc noticed that Kaeya had his chest bare and opened again. Diluc remembered when that chest was pressed up against him last night. He remembered the touch, the sensation of it. He remembered how he was powerless to do anything because he was weak.

Diluc looked immediately down, he did not want to think about Kaeya in that way. Diluc tried really hard to get the image out but it kept coming back, no matter how hard Diluc tried. It just wouldn't leave him alone.

Diluc felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked up to see Kaeya shaking him, "What Kaeya, did you find it yet?"

Kaeya let go, "Yes I did, I was calling out to you multiple times but you wouldn't answer. Did you perhaps go deaf as well when that abyss mage hit you?"

Diluc tried to change the conversation because he didn't want to tell Kaeya the real reason, "Where is the page? Let me see."

Diluc tried to grab the book but Kaeya brought the book above his head, "Nuh uh uh, lady Diana, I did so much for you, yet you treat me so harshly. I expect you to be kinder than that."

Diluc got pissed off, "Stop fooling around Kaeya and give it to me."

Diluc tried grabbing the book again but again, Kaeya brought it over his head. Diluc tried multiple times to grab it until eventually Kaeya used his free arm to pull Diluc in from behind. Since they were already extremely close, Diluc quickly got pressed to Kaeya's chest again, just like last night.

"Now now lady Diana, what do you say to people who help you?"

Diluc gave up, he had no choice, from Kaeya's chest, Diluc looked straight up to his face, "Kaeya.... t..... tha-thank you for helping me trying to find a way to turn me back."