Gathering information through Arataki Itto

You don't know who Diluc is when he turns into a woman?

Well, he can look very different as a woman, and there are a ton of pretty ladies in Mondstadt. I thought that if I pressed it during the party, I would see who it is.

And? What happened?

Nothing yet. I didn't see anyone transform.

I expect you to humiliate Diluc to the best of your ability, find out his female identity

Sureeeee, but you better promise or I'm not doing this.

---------------------------------------------

Diluc knew a few things. One, this person was specifically targeting him. Two, they can change his gender at any given time from his knowledge. Three, he cannot reveal himself in public in male form in front of the Inazuman locals and has to calculate his movements and who he is with during his female form. Four, they are not a threat to the nation.

With that in mind, Diluc left Dawn Winery in a cloak, it was light and loose so even if Diluc randomly turned into a woman, he can easily still fit inside it, especially his chest. Diluc also brought a mirror just in case he needs to check himself every so often. Other then that, besides his normal pyro vision Diluc was set to head out to Mondstadt City.

Diluc walked through the gates with his hood over his head. The knights standing there didn't bat an eye. The lax security worried Diluc, but in the Land of Freedom, almost anyone can pass through the gates unquestioned.

Diluc made his way into the city and to the Knights of Favonius headquarters. He stood at a distance, lurking and trying to find some Inazuman foreingers. He spotted a very big guy with horns on his head. His clothing gave it away that he was from Inazuma. This certain individual was very noisy and seemed to be bothering the guards.

Diluc walked towards him, and he could hear what the strange man was saying.

"Do I need to repeat myself hombre? I asked if you guys do beetle battling around here? Look here bro, I'll only tell you because you got some cool shiny armor, but I'm trying to host a beetle fight tournament that would expand to all nations! Good idea, eh? No need to praise me, ah I might get famous soon for this bbbbbrilliant idea so if you want, I can sign an autograph now."

Diluc tapped the man's shoulder, "Excuse me sir, are you by chance a visitor from Inazuma?"

The man turned around in a jumpy attitude, "Sure am hombre, the name is Arataki numero uno Itto, here in the flesh. Leader of the Arataki Gang! How's it going my dude?"

I should stay away from this one whenever I see him again, Diluc made a mental note in his head, "Mr. Itto, my name is er, Dillian, and I happen to be a news reporter, reporting all the great news that happens in Mondstadt City. And since we have a mass number of Inazuman locals here, this would make great headlines.

Itto's head perked, he was interested, "Well well, my cool bro Dillian knows what's up, coming to me, Arataki Itto, the one and only first."

Diluc groaned, this was going to be a long day, "Well if you come over here, I got some questions for you."

Itto smiled and nodded, said goodbye to his apparently really good knight friends, and followed Diluc to a place where no one was nearby.

Diluc had to carefully ask questions in order to get information but not sound too suspicious, "So Mr. Itto, can you tell me about the people who came on this trip with you?"

"Oh well, I was sitting in jail JUST BECAUSE I did some beetle battling in front of the adventurer's guild, and Kujou Sara errr that woman, she detained me. Then she apparently had to go to a trip to Mondstadt and she felt unsafe leaving me in the jail cell all alone, so I tagged alo~"

After interviewing/interrogating Itto for 20 minutes, Diluc lost hope in him. Itto provided nothing of use and talked about the most irrelevant things.

"Well Mr. Itto, thank you for your time, I'll be sure to wr~"

"Dillian, hombre, why is your hair longer all of a sudden? You grew that out quicker than my beetles in a battle."

Diluc panicked, he turned around and touched his hair, it was long. He touched his chest to confirm, there was a bulge. Diluc has turned into a woman again.