5

We get to the restaurant and Tom parks the car and we sit there in silence while Tom is texting someone I look over at him and we make eye contact.
Tom-"oh bill said he's still picking them up"
Y/n-"oh oki."
I look away because I was blushing a lot and it was so rude of me to just say that!
Tom-"do you smoke?"
I look at Tom and he hands me a cigarette.
Y/n-"no I haven't smoked before"
Tom-"wanna try it?"
Y/n-"no thank you maybe next time?"
I felt so mad at myself I'm the rudest person ever!
Tom-"oh ok just wanted to see if you did ima step out the car ok"
Y/n-"ok I need some fresh air so ima step out too"
Me and Tom both step out the car and I reach for my purse for my phone and texted Alex to see where he was at.

Y/n. Hey where are you?

Alex:
At my cousins house and where are you why is your location off huh?!

Y/n: Out with some friends I'm at a restaurant the one near are apartment it's like 12 minutes away and sorry I will turn it on right now.

Alex:
👍

I put my phone back in my bag and I look over and see Tom walking towards me.
Tom-"hey can I get your number so that I can make a group chat with bill and the guys"
Y/n-"oh yea ofc"
Tom passes me his phone and I could see that he had lots of girls on his contacts which made me really sad but jealous at the same time I put my number in and gave him back his phone
Y/n-"you got a lot of girls on your phone."
Tom-"yea I know"
A few minutes later Tom gets a text from bill that he's 3 minutes away and to get a table so me and Tom go inside and get a table for 5 and as we follow the waiter we see bill and these two boys one with long hair and one with a white hat on bill runs up to me and the guys follow bill.

Bill-"WOW Y/N YOU LOOK HOT!! I CAN ALMOST KISS YOU"

I smile and we all sit down at the table and the girl waiter takes ate drinks

Waiter-"what will y'all have to drink?"

Bill orders all of us wine and we were all looking for what we want to eat and we all order and the waiter goes and gets us are food and drinks
Bill-"y/n this is Georg and Gustav there in the band with us!

Y/n-"hello"
Georg-"nice you meet you beautiful"
Gustav-"nice to meet you your gorgeous by the way"
Y/n-"thank you" I smile at them and see Tom sitting next you and he looks mad I tap his shoulder.

Y/n-"Tom you oki?"
Tom gets up and walks to the restroom I look at bill and tell him if he knows what's wrong with Tom and he shakes his head no.

I look out the window and I could see paparazzi outside I tap bills should who looks out side as well and he got up and went to a waiter to and to talk to them and bill sits back down and I could see the waiter locking the doors and closed the blinds because it was closing hour and bill rented the place just for us.

(Toms POV)
I could see Georg and Gustav flirting with y/n I rolled my eyes and someone tapped my shoulder and I look and saw it was y/n she asked me what was wrong and all I did was get up and went to the restroom I couldn't stop thinking about her I wanted her but I couldn't show it if I do and I date her everything would be weird because I just met her yesterday I need to put myself together I I don't I will just play her and I will ruined everything I don't even know if I'm in love with her like that yet.

(End of POV)

Are good comes and I try to find where Tom went 2 minutes later he came back and apologized for being rude I expected his apology and we started eating.

(Time skip)

We are done eating and Tom payed for me even though everyone was supposed to pay for them self I thought it was really nice of him and as we walk out I give Tom a little hug and skip to the car but as I was close to the car I turned around to wait for Tom and the others but as I turned to the right I saw a familiar car park near Toms car and the person got out and he walked towards us and my expression changed into worried ness..It was Alex...

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

OML WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT GIVE ME IDEAS OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN!!!