19

Y/n-"you think I could go with you?"
Bill-"OML Y/N I WOULD LOVE YOU TO COME but, I have to tell my boss"
Y/n-"oh yea ofc just let me know what he says"
Bill-"oki ima go text him and get ready for school"
Y/n-"oki"
Bill closes the door and I walk to the guest room and change into a really cute outfit

Y/n-"you think I could go with you?"Bill-"OML Y/N I WOULD LOVE YOU TO COME but, I have to tell my boss"Y/n-"oh yea ofc just let me know what he says"Bill-"oki ima go text him and get ready for school"Y/n-"oki"Bill closes the door and I walk to the...

This is how it looked like^
When you got ready you did your hair and makeup but you only put a little bit on today so you won't sweat it all off when your in gym class.
You open the door and go down stairs to see bill and Tom in the kitchen making some eggs and bacon
Bill-"Y/N WE ARE MATCHING TODAY!"
Y/n-"yea I guess we are!"
I smile at him and I look at Tom who is of course texting this random person?
Y/n-"so bill I was thinking of walking to school I know its a 8 minute walk but I wanted to get some fresh air"
Bill-"oh you sure? You know I can just take you"
Y/n-"yea I'm sure plus ima stop by a store to get some snacks"
Bill-"oh oki just be careful"
I nod and walk over to the counter and sit next to Tom to try to see who's he texting.
Bill-"you want some y/n?"
Y/n-"oh no thank you I already ate"
Bill-"I don't care your still eating"
Bill can over and handed me a plate of food and a fork so I can eat. I start to eat the food and look over at Toms phone and see that HER NAME IS ELIZABETH?! I look at the texts and it reads.
Elizabeth-"hey Tom we should eat at lunch together I have your favorite chocolate ice cream❤️"
Tom-"oh yes I will love to darling❤️"
Elizabeth-"oki well text you later I got to get done getting ready and try to look good before seeing you❤️"
Tom-"oki bye"
Elizabeth-"I love you❤️
Tom-"yea👍"

I CANT BELIEVE THIS WHY ARE THEY SO FLIRTY WITH EACH OTHER?! Tom puts his phone down and starts eating his bacon and looks over at me almost about to cry.
Tom-"you oki y/n?"
Bill-oh my gosh y/n why you crying?"
Bill looks over and Tom and gives him a glare before pulling me in for a hug and kisses my cheek
Bill-"Tom what did you do?!"
Tom-"I didn't to anything?!"
Bill-"Tom just go away!"
Bill-"y/n you gonna be oki?"
Y/n-"yea I'm oki ima just go upstairs.."
I get off the chair and run upstairs to the room and I start to burst out crying.ruining my makeup.

                       (Bills POV)
I see y/n run upstairs and I hear her slam the door
Bill-"TOM WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
Tom-"NOTHING I WAS JUST SITTING HERE NOT TALKING TO HER!"
Bill-"I THINK THATS WHY SHES CRYING ITS BECAUSE YOUR NOT TALKING TO HER OR EVEN FLIRTING WITH HER YOUR JUST ON THE STUPID PHONE! YOU KNOW WHAT GIVE ME YOUR PHONE AND GO TALK TO HER!!!!"
I snatch his phone and put it in my back pocket
Tom-"BILL WHAT THE HECK!?"
Bill-"GO TALK TO HER!!!"
Tom-"FINE!"
Tom goes upstairs and I go through his phone because why not I'm bored and then I came across the one girl name Elizabeth?!

(End of POV)

I hear foot steps coming towards the room so I quickly get up from the floor and run to the bed to hide!
Tom-"hey y/n"
Y/n-"what!?"
Tom-"im sorry darling Im sorry that I haven't payed more attention to you I just met a friend and I haven't really met many people since what happened.."
Y/n-"what happened love?"
Tom-"I really don't wanna talk about it.."
I look at Toms brown eyes staring to tear up and he's playing with his hands.
Y/n-"oh.. I'm sorry Tom I really didn't mean to bring it up.."
Tom-"oh no it's fine I just..uhh.."
I stand up and walk towards him but he starts to walk backwards?
Y/n-"Tom are you gonna be oki?"
He nods and walks towards me and gives me a big hug and starts to sop
Y/n-"it's gonna be oki bae I'm always here for you."
I give him a quick peck on the lips and he smiles and wipes his tears away.
Tom-"oh y/n you kinda ruined your makeup"
Y/n-"i know ima fix it in a minute. But right know all I wanna do it be here with you"
Tom blushes and gives me one more hug until he walks out the room and yelling Bills name to hurry up eating because school starts in 20 minutes and bill hasn't done his makeup yet or hair all he did was change his clothes.
I go to the bathroom and fix my makeup then grab my backpack before running out the room and running downstairs.
Tom-"oh y/n you still wanna walk?"
Y/n-"yea and I need to leave right now so bye!"
I walk towards Tom to give him a kiss but he stops me?
Tom-"want me to talk with you?"
Y/n-"I would love that"
Tom kisses me and runs upstairs to get his bag and to put on his shoes
Bill-"ima be late because I'm not done eating"
Y/n-"are you for real!"
Bill-"well sorry I'm a slow eater!"
I giggle and see Tom running down stairs and out the door and yells
Tom-"ima beat you there!"
Y/n-"well bye Bill and drive safe!"
I run after Tom and shut the front door.
Y/n-"oki so Tom ima stop bye the store near the school wanna come?"
Tom-"ofc I'm going with you! And to make sure no one takes you away from me"
I giggle at his words and we get to the store and we go in. I run to the chip isle and start to look for my favorite ones but while I start to look for them I realized that Tom was gone? I get my chips and start to look for him but then I hear his voice and a girls voice! Is he with a girl?! I follow his voice and when I found where he was at I peek at the isle and see a beautiful girl with blond hair and beautiful blue eyes, she also had a beautiful body and her voice sounded like a angle. I was kinda jealous of her perfection.
Tom-"oki well bye Elizabeth I'm here with my girl so see you later"
ELIZABETH so that's how she looked like?!
Elizabeth-"oki bye Tommy"
Tom starts to run towards me and I quickly go as far away as possible and seethe drink isle and I also wanted to get a drink for later.
Tom-"there you are darling I couldn't find you"
Y/n-"oh hey Tom but what's bill's favorite drink?"
Tom-"why do you ask?"
Y/n-"I wanna get him something because I know that if I didn't bring him anything he will ignore me and I have 2nd period with him"
Tom-"oh well he likes those coffee drinks right there"
He points at this coffee dink and I get it and walk to the candy isle. Tom runs to something and grabs it and runs back to me.
Tom-"darling can you get me this!!"
He shows me a bag of skittles and he give me puppy eyes.
Y/n-"ofc get me one too I will met you at the counter"
Tom nods and runs back to the candy isle while I run to the counter.
..?-"that will be $9.56"
Y/n-"here's my card"
When Tom have me the other bag of skittles he ran off somewhere and left me alone with the teenager who was in ate school I believe?
..?-"hey are you single?"
Y/n-"no sorry I'm actually here with my boyfriend"
..?-"oh well I just wanted to say your really pretty and was thinking if you wanna be friends or something?"
Y/n-"oh sure I guess but I gotta go"
..?-"whats your number?"
Tom-"HEY DUDE LEAVE HER ALONE!"
I hear Toms voice close to me and when I turn around I see his face in a mad mood and I quickly get my bag and wait for the boy to give me my card
Y/n-"sorry but can you hurry up with my card!"
The boys gives me it and I walk towards Tom and grab his hand and run out the store
Tom-"y/n what did he say to you? Did he hurt you!? Did he threaten you?!"
Y/n-"Tom nothing happened can we just get to school please"
Tom-"Alr but you gotta tell me what happened when we go to PE"
We get to school and I'm in homeroom waiting for the bell to ring when all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice say my name but when I turn around I quickly smiled and shocked at who it was!
Y/n-"Xavier?!"

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

GUYS I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS STORY AND I WANT Y/N AND XAVIER TO HAVE A GOOD FRIENDSHIP SO DONT HATE ON ME WHEN THINGS HAPPEN BETWEEN TOM OKI AND ELIZABETH IS A BRAT SO JUST TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP AND I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YALL BUT SHOULD BILL FIND SOMEONE OR NO?! And should there boss let y/n go with them? OKI LOVE YALL AND MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW SOO YAY ME!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️