11

Tom-"can I kiss you..?"

*Silence*

Tom-"I'm sorry that's a dumb question I don't know why I said that I'm sor-"
I kiss Tom on the lips and it felt amazing he put his hand on my cheek and I pulled away
Y/n-"Tom"
Tom-"yea"
Y/n-"can we just go to inside Starbucks the line is taking forever!"
Tom-"yea ofc darling"
We get out the line and parked the car and walked inside but it was kinda weird because Toms fan girls were all over him and I was kinda jealous..
Tom-"hey y/n you ok?"
Y/n-"yea."
Me and Tom ordered and left as quickly as possible and we started to head to my apartment.

*Time skip*

We get to my apartment and I open the door to Alex sitting on the couch *How did he get inside?!* I said to my self.
Y/n-"Alex what are you doing here?"
Alex-"I came here to say sorry and the girl I told you about Emily will be here soon and I want you to meet her"
Tom-"dude just get out no one wants you here"
Y/n-"hey Tom should I tell Alex that I'm dating you because remember he said he wants to be in a open relationship" I whisper to Tom.
Tom-"yea"
Y/n-"Alex I need to tell you something!"
Alex-"what is it now"
Y/n-"me and Tom are dating"
Alex-"no your not you can date someone else because your dating me!"
Y/n-"yes I can remember you said you wanna be in a open relationship"
Alex-"yea me not you!"
Tom-"dude are you stupid"
Alex-"just shut up y/n go get changed and why are you wearing that!? You look like you went to a strip club!!??"
Y/n-" don't worry about it and Tom can you help me put on the dress because I can get to zipper up"
Tom-"yea ofc"
Me and Tom go to the room and change to the outfits we picked out and I did my makeup and hair and Tom was just helping me the whole time.
When we were done we went back into the living room and we saw Emily what was she doing here?
Emily-"oh hey y/n"
Tom-"what are you doing here Emily?!"
Emily-"bill said he was gonna change and he dropped me off here"
Alex-"who's bill?!"
Emily-"my brother"
Alex-"ok good"
*are these people dumb??!!*
Tom-"hey darling let's go to my house"
Y/n-"oki"
We started walking to the front door but I feel a sharp pain on my wrist
Alex-"oh your not going anywhere your gonna stay here with me!"
Y/n-"Alex let go of me!"
Tom-"LET GO OF HER!"
Tom punches Alex in the nose and Alex starts screaming
Alex-"YOU BROKE MY NOSE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"
Tom grabs my hand and we run out the building and into Toms car and he starts driving to his out taking the short cut
Tom-"hey sorry about that"
Y/n-"it's oki"
We get to Toms out and we walk inside seeing Georg and Gustav on the couch watching TV and they look over at us
Georg-"oh my gosh y/n you look hot and I love that dress on you where you going oh and you know im single"
y/n-"thank you Georg oh and me, Tom and bill are going out to eat"
Gustav-"man I wish I could go I'm really hungry"
Y/n-"I will bring y'all something don't worry"
Bill-"there's no need to do that y/n they can go get something there selfs"
Bill come down stairs and he looks handsome
Y/n-"damn bill you look good"
Bill-"thank you y/n I love your kind ness"
Bill comes over to me and hugs me I hug him back and I look at Tom and he looks kinda annoyed for some reason?
Y/n-"Tom you oki?"
Tom comes over to me and holds my hand and he takes me out side for some privacy
Tom-"y/n I really don't like how you flirt with bill and the guys."
Y/n-"wait Tom are you jealous!?"
Tom-"n-no why would I be.."
I kiss Tom on the cheek and I open the door to tell bill if he's ready and he goes to the kitchen ti grab his phone and he all head to Toms car and Bill said he wants to drive but Tom doesn't let him because he things Bill is gonna scratch his car.
Bill-"Come on Tom please!!!"
Tom-"OK FINE but if I see a little scratch on it your paying for it!"
Bill-"YAY oh and we need to pick up Emily as well!"
Me and Tom get in the back while Bill drives Tom is still holding my hand and I blush a little because he was just saying he gets jealous
Y/n-"Bill I need to tell you something"
Bill-"yea what is it?!"
Y/n-"Me and Tom are dating!"
Bill-"WAIT WHAT!!!!"
Tom-"Y/N NOT KNOW!"
Y/n-"oh come on Tom I really wanted to tell him"
I kiss Tom in the cheek and I could tell he smiled and he quickly looked out the window
Bill-"OML IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TOO!!!"
Bill-"you know y/n if you and Tom had a kid I will be the favorite uncle"
Y/n-"oki bill I'm not ready to do any of that stuff"
Tom-"well I'm ready just let me know when you are"
Tom winks at me and I blush a little.
Bill-"oki we are hear just let me go get her"
Bill gets out the car and he goes to the front door and a lady opens it and bill goes inside
Tom-"darling do you wanna have a kid?"
Y/n-"I don't know I haven't really thought of that yet?"
Tom nods and he puts his hand on my thigh I blush and I could tell Tom noticed and he put his other hand on my chin and he kissed me I could feel his cold piercing on my lip and when I pulled away I could see bill coming to the car and Emily right next to him and they were holding hands!!
They get in the car and we started to head to the restaurant and the car ride was silent I look over at Tom and I could see something poking out of his pants and I start to giggle and I think he knew what I was giggling about and he quickly covered it.
Y/n-"you know Tom I could help you with that"
Tom-"I know you can darling and just wait till we get to your apartment"
I blush and he winked at me we get to the restaurant and we get out the car and head inside as we were walking these fan girls and paparazzi come over to us and they ask so many questions about if Tom and me are dating and if Bill and Emily are dating and me and Tom didn't want to announce it yet and one question caught me off guard
..?-"Tom dose the girl next to you only wants you only for your money?!"

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WILL POST MORE LATER I PROMISE AND WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT AND A LITTLE SEEK PEAK ABOUT Y/N SHE BECOMES A MODEL SO REMEMBER THAT!!!