6

Alex walked towards us and he looked pissed off.

Y/n-"Alex what are you doing here?"
Alex-"WHY DID YOU HUG HIM HUH!!???"
Alex yelled at me and..

*SMACK*

Alex slapped me across the face and I gasped.
Tom-"HEY DONT TOUCH HER!"
Tom shoved him and Alex fell to the floor.
Y/n-"Tom calm down."
Tom-"IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN HE PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU!!"
Alex gets up and pushes me out the way and punches Tom.
Bill-"HEY!"
Tom punched him back and they started fighting!
Bill-"HEY CUT IT OUT!!"
Y/n-"TOM GET OFF OF HIM!"
Georg-"TOM QUIT IT!"
Gustav-"TOM STOP!"
Bill try's to pull tom off but gets hit and falls.
Y/n-"BILL YOU OK!!???"
I help bill get up and Georg and Gustav try to break up the fight.
Bill-"TOM ENOUGH!!"
Y/n-"TOM PLEASE STOP!"
Georg and Gustav break them up and Alex tries to keep it going but I move in front of him
Y/n-"ALEX GO HOME!YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGHT EVERYONE JUST LEAVE I DONT WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!"
Alex goes to his car and leaves I run over to Tom who is all bloody.
Y/n-"You oki I'm sorry Alex is a dick here let's go to my apartment so I can take care of your scars."
Bill helps me put Tom in the passenger seat while I drive
Bill-"hey y/n text me if you need anything oki drive safe and by the way he loves chocolate ice cream it helps him relax because the cold ness."
Y/n-"thank you bill and make sure to put ice on your eye"
Bill-"I will"
Bill steps awake from the car and I drive out the parking lot and drive to my apartment.

The car ride was silent I looked over at Tom and he was staring at me I blushed and quickly turns away I see a gas station and I looked over and Tom and I remembered bill said he loved chocolate ice cream and I could probably find some bandages there so I turned to the next lane to the gas station I parked and I saw that we were really low on gas so I got out the care and put in $50 bucks and started to pump the gas.
Tom-"y/n can you get me a water I'm really thirsty.."
Y/n-"ofc"
I closed the lid and went inside to get bandages, ice cream and a water for Tom.
I was looking for the items I needed and on the corner of my eye saw a man coming towards me he looked about 25 or so i speed walk to try to avoid him and I found the water and ice cream so now all I needed was bandages
?...-"hey you look hella fine wanna go back to my place and Netflix and chill?"
The man winked at me and I felt cringed out by his words so I ignore him and walked to the next isle and found the bandages
?...-"hey don't ignore me!"
He grabs my arm and I kick his leg and jogged to the register and quickly payed I ran to the car and quickly got inside and drove off I let out a sigh.

*time skip*

I got to my apartment and grabbed the bags and got out the car and walked to Toms side so I can help him out the car.
we went to my apartment.
We got inside and he went straight to the bathroom the one in my room I locked the front door and followed Tom to my room I put down the stuff and I heard the water on I could see the bathroom door was slit open and I walked towards the door and knocked.
Y/n-"hey Tom can I come in?"
Tom-"yea ofc"
I walked in and Tom took off his shirt and I could see all the scars he had I couldn't stop staring at his abs but he could tell I was blushing a lot
Tom-"like what you see"
He winked at me and I could tell he was messing with me I playfully punched his arm and I helped him to my bed where he could sit down I grabbed the water and gave it to him so he can get something to drink and I grabbed a wet towel to clean the dry blood off his body and face I couldn't stop staring at his beautiful brown eyes they were shining in the light and I quickly looked down and started to clean his wounds while I was doing that he was playing with my hair and when I was done I bandaged it up and told him I had a surprise.
Tom-"WHATS THE SURPRISE!!!"
I ran out the room and went to the freezer and grabbed his ice cream and a spoon and ran back to my room and showed him his surprise his eyes widened and he ran over and hugged me and took his ice cream and went on my bed and turned on the tv I walked over and laid down next to him he put on a scary movie and I got scared a couple of times and he laughed at me and when the movie was over it was 10:48 pm I told him that I would change and ran to my closet and took my pjs out and ran to the bathroom I put on my pjs and it looked like this

Tom-"WHATS THE SURPRISE!!!"I ran out the room and went to the freezer and grabbed his ice cream and a spoon and ran back to my room and showed him his surprise his eyes widened and he ran over and hugged me and took his ice cream and went on my be...

I brushed my teeth and went out the bathroom and Tom looked at me and blushed I walked to the bed and laid down I turned off the lamp and I could feel Tom trying to get close to me and it made me blush a little.
Y/n-"Tom"
Tom-"yes"
Y/n-"do you wanna cuddle it?"

No response..

Y/n-"sorry that was a dumb question I'm really s-"
I felt hands on my waist and I could feel his warm body against mine and I couldn't stop blushing I couldn't fall asleep. All I was thinking about if he liked me because I did I liked him I was for sure I did.
Y/n-"Tom.."
Tom-"yea"
Y/n-"do you like me?.."

End of chapter.

Mistakes will be fixed soon

I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER AND SORRY FIR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS BUSY ALL DAY (EliciaKaulitz) GAVE ME THE IDEA!!!!😍❤️🌟