9

I help my stepmom pack and she said she leaves tomorrow in the morning at 7:00 and she asked me if I could take her and ofc I said yes.I was done helping her pack and I went upstairs with Tom to see my 6 year old sister and she was playing with her dolls.
Y/n-"hey Kiana"
Kiana-"hi y/n I missed you!"
She came over to hug me and I hugged her back she acted like I haven't seen her in years but it's only need 3 days
Tom-"hey little one"
Kiana-"y/n is this your boyfriend?"
Y/n-"no he's just a friend."
Tom-"I will be your boyfriend soon though"
I playfully punched him on the shoulder and 30 minutes had passed and I was heading out.
Stepmom-"bye y/n see you tomorrow and remember pick me up at 6:20"
Y/n-"oki got it bye Kiana"
Kiana-"bye sissy! Bye sissy's boyfriend!"
I laughed and I went to the car but this time Tom was driving I waved bye to them and Tom pulled out the drive way and drove off.
Y/n-"hey Tom you wanna go to the beach today with bill and they others?"
Tom-"yea sure but I wish it was only me and you."
He gave me puppy dog eyes and I laughed at him even though he looked so cute.
Y/n-"are you crazy I haven't seen bill in a while I miss having fun with him and I love the way he's flirty"
I winked at Tom and he looked kinda jealous.?
Tom-"hey y/n can we stop by my place so I can get some clothes I wanna stay with you for a couple of days"
Y/n-"ofc we can and I love having you around"
I smiled at Tom and I think he blushed a little bit I think I was just tripping?
We get to Toms place and I get out the car too so I can tell bill about us going to the beach but as I get close to the front door I heard a girls voice *it's probably Emily oh my gosh I really don't wanna see her right now..*
I told myself and Tom opens the door and it was Emily..
Bill-"oh hey Tom you finally got home and I see you brought my best friend!"
Y/n-"hey bill so nice to see you!"
Tom-"hey ima be gone again just to clear things up!"
Tom yelled and bill shock his head.
Bill-"oh sit down with me and Emily we were just talking about you!"
Y/n-"oh no I'm oki I'm just gonna wait right here for Tom."
Bill-"oh"
Y/n-"yea oh and me and Tom ate going to the beach if you wanna come and we were gonna take the guys but idk if there home right now?"
Bill-"yea I will love to come and there at the mall right now but can Emily come with us?"
Y/n-"oh I mean ok sure.."
Bill-"great hey Emily get ready we're going ti the beach!"
Emily-"ok but can we get food after?"
Bill-"I don't know let's see what happens?"
Tom-"hey"
Y/n-"hey you ready?"
Tom-"no not yet but I have a question?"
Y/n-"yea what is it?"
Tom-"can I move in with you?"
Bill-"TOM!"
Tom-"what?"
Y/n-"oh Tom ofc you can we might have some fun"
I winked at Tom and bill started acting like he was gonna throw up
Bill-"EWW GET A ROOM!!!"
Me and Tom laughed and Tom went upstairs to get all his things and ran out his room
Tom-"hey y/n ima pick out your outfit for today"
Y/n-"oki fine but I have to pick out yours!"
Tom-"deal"
Bill-"oki love birds get out and go get ready and pick me up at 4:00!"
Me and Tom leave and we get to my apartment and we start getting ready.
Tom started to go through the bathing suits I had and he picked out one that was cute but I didn't want to wear it he picked out another one and I didn't like it but the last one he picked out was REALLY revealing!

Ofc I had to wear it because I really wanted to pick out a outfit for Tom and he kept staring at me none stop and I was looking through his bag to find him something

I picked out this for Tom and he looked REALY FINE IN IT!
And now it was time for the outfit for going out to eat with

I picked out this for Tom and he looked REALY FINE IN IT!And now it was time for the outfit for going out to eat with

This was the dress Tom picked out for me

And I picked out this for him after we picked out the outfits we decided that we would wear are bathing suits and we headed to pick up bill and Emily

We got to there house and I was Emily wearing this

*IS SHE TRYING TO STR*P OR WHAT!!??* I looked at Tom and he looked at me and we bursted out laughing like crazy!Tom-"WHAT IS THIS GIRL WEARING!!??? WHO EVEN IS SHE?!!"I couldn't even talk because I was laughing to much bill opened the back door fo...

Tom-"WHAT IS THIS GIRL WEARING!!??? WHO EVEN IS SHE?!!"
I couldn't even talk because I was laughing to much bill opened the back door for Emily and after her bill got in
Bill-"whats so funny?"
Tom-"nothing."
The car ride was silent the whole way there I was just playing music and when we arrived bill told me to go with him to find a place to set up and I went with him leaving Emily and Tom alone I was scared something was gonna happen..
Bill-"hey y/n you oki?"
Y/n-"yea I'm just overthinking a little that's all.."
Bill nodded and we found a spot and we saw Tom and Emily walking to us and Tom looked uncomfortable while Emily was trying to impress him with her body.
Tom-"hey y/n you looking fine in that bathing suit!"
Y/n-"thank you"
I smiled at him and he winked at me I looked over at Emily and she looked jealous I couldn't stop laughing because Tom was mine and mine only!
Y/n-"hey Tom wanna go take a swim?"
Tom-"ofc I do!"
Me and Tom race to the water and I almost slip and fall I could hear bill and Emily laughing and I felt really weirded out for some reason..
Tom-"hey y/n can we talk?"

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

I MADE THIS CHAPTER S LITTLE LONG BECAUSE OF THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS WERE SHORT SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT GIVE ME IDEAS PLEASE!!!