38

Me and Tom go upstairs into my room. I closed the door and ran towards my closet. I pulled out a dress and a skirt with a shirt. I went over where Tom was sitting on the bed and I hold both of them up.
Y/n-"which one?"
Tom-"I really like that gray dress. Show me how it looks"
I nod and go over to the bathroom. I change into the dress and walked back out.
Tom-"damn bae."
Tom walks over to me and puts his hands on my waist.
Tom-"you look really good in that"
Y/n-"aww thank you!"
He moves his face closer to mine and kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back and pull away.
Y/n-"so should I wear this or the other one?"
Tom-"let me see the other one"
I quickly go to the bathroom and change into the shirt and skirt one. I walk out the bathroom and Tom eyebrows go up and smirks .
Tom-"you should wear that one. And save the dress for later~"
Y/n-"ok. We get it. But we aren't doing anything inappropriate."
Tom-"aww come in bae."
Y/n-"Tom your high right now. You probably won't even remember what happened later?"
Tom-"you right. But where you going anyways?"
Y/n-"to the modeling place I was talking about yesterday."
Tom-"oh. Ok"
Y/n-"I'll be back in like a hour or 2?"
Tom-"okay just be safe."
Tom walks over to me again and hugs me. I pat his back and look at him. We make deep eye contact but break it when we hear a adorable voice outside my door.
Kiana-"sissy! Me hungry!"
I giggle and give Tom a quick kiss and walk over to the door and open it.
Y/n-"what you want to eat baby?"
Kiana-"BURGER!"
Tom-"there's a burger place down the street if you want me to take her?"
Y/n-"if you don't mind?"
Tom-"not at all!"
Kiana-"me go get ready!"
Kiana goes to bills room and grabs her little toy phone and a cute hello kitty purse.
Tom-"want me to take you to the modeling thing?"
Y/n-"you sure you can drive?"
Tom-"yea I feel a little better now"
Y/n-"okay! Just let me get my bag!"
I go to my bathroom and get my purse. I grab my phone from my bed and we all start to walk downstairs.
Bill-"hey where y'all going?"
Finn-"there gonna go to the modeling thingy?"
Y/n-"I'll be back so! Oh and have go guys heard about Xavier?"
Tom-"he's home. He said he had to do something or whatever?"
Y/n-"ohhh okay!"
Tom-"lets go y/n I wanna get some sleep."
I nod and walk towards the front door. Me and tom go outside and get into his car. Tom starts to drive and we head to the location.
Tom-"y/n you know it's bill and mines special day."
Y/n-"really?"
Tom-"it's are birthday."
Y/n-"you know I wouldn't forget tom! You guys are really special to me!"
Tom-"aww your so sweet love!"
I give tom a smile and he smiles back. He moves his hand on my thigh and starts to rub it. I haven't really been touchy with tom in a while, I can tell he misses it. A few minutes later we make it to the modeling station.
Tom-"be safe my love."
Y/n-"I will!"
I lean in towards tom and give him a kiss on the lips. I pull away but as I was about to open the car then grabs my face and kisses me again. He smirks between the kiss and pulls away. I give him a blank stare.
Tom-"you always need to kiss the people you love a second time!"
Y/n-"your so sweet!"
I open the car door and get out. I close the door and see Tom drive away. I walk inside the building and see cameras and girls who have only bathing suits on! I see my boss and wave at her!

( guys I forgot the bosses name but I think it's ovliva or something like that? But please let me know if you remember the name so I can fix it!!)

Olivia-"oh why hello y/n you look beautiful as ever! Please follow me to my office!"
She walks towards this room and I follow her. We walk in and she closes the door behind me.
Olivia-"please take a seat!"
She points at a chair and I sit down. She sits down in front of me and smiles.
Olivia-"y/n you are a beautiful, beautiful girl with pretty hair and beautiful e/c eyes! You will be the next star model in the world!"
Y/n-"thank you for the compliments!"
Olivia-"oh you welcome sweet heart! You have a amazing body and beautiful legs or yours! Here let me show you some pictures of clothing and tell me what your not comfortable wearing so I can tell my workers to let them know!"
She hands me a jornal full of dresses and shirts and pants! Little mini skirts big ones too! I smile at the pictures as to this is what I always dreamed of.
Olivia-"well!?"
Y/n-"I'm comfortable with all of these!"
Olivia-"GREAT! Now I'm gonna need you to sign this contract and take your time reading it!"

Time skip

I get down talking to Olivia and text Xavier to see if he would help me with something.

Y/n-"hey"
Xavier-"hey what's up!"

Y/n-"wanna help me pick out a cake for Tom and bill! It's there birthday and I wanna get them a cake!"

Xavier-"yea ofc! Where you at rn?"

Y/n-"im at the modeling place! I'll send you the ad so you can pick me up!"

Xavier-"sound good to me!❤️"
Xavier-"I'll be there in five!✨"

I turn off my phone and wait outside the building for Xavier. I have a surprise for Tom and only him🤭

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

GUYS I HAVE TO WARN YOU... NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A LITTLE 18+!!!! BUT IF YOU DONT WANNA READ IT I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE!!! SO SONT BE COMING AT ME THAT I MADE YOU READ IT!! I WILL WARN YOU WHEN THE PART IS COMING UP!! ANYTHING LOVE YALL!!!😍😍😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

By the way the twins birthday is September 1st!!!!

AHHHHHH TOM LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏