22

I decided to follow him but as I got closer he started to speed walk.
Tom-"leave me alone y/n!"
Y/n-"Tom."
He stops walking and looks back to look at me.
Tom-"I'm sorry.."
Y/n-"no it's ok Tom."
Tom-"I'm sorry I hurt you but just leave me alone!"
Tom walks off leaving me there in silence..
I go to the nurses office so they can take a look at my wrist and my back.
Nurse lady-"hello my name is mrs jack how my I help you?"
Y/n-"hello, can you look at my wrist and back please they hurt like really bad"
Mrs jack-"ofc please sit over here so I can take a look at your wrist"
She points at a chair and sits next to me
Mrs jack-"oh your really bruised up what happened?"
Y/n-"I don't wanna talk about it right now."
Mrs jack-"I understand. Well ima bandage it up and check your back!"
I nod as she goes to her closet and gets bandages and little pins
Mrs jack-"ok give me your hand and I will be gentle ok. Just tell me when it hurts"
Y/n-"oki"
She starts to bandage my wrist and I tell her a couple of times that it hurts and she gives me a heads out that she was gonna tighten it.
Mrs jack-"oki all done now can you lay down on the bed right there"
I nod and lay down on the bed she told me and she pulls my shirt up a little and makes a hum noise
Mrs jack-"well you got a little scratches right here but I will put band ads on them and then your free to go to your class!"

When she was done she let me go to class and the way there I saw Tom with a bloody nose!
Y/n-"OH MY GOSH TOM ARE YOU OKI!?"
I run towards him and he is shocked that my wrist was all bandaged up
Tom-"y/n what happened! Did I do that..."
Y/n-"don't worry about me right now let's worry about you! What happened?!"
Tom-"kinda punched myself because how stupid I was to hurt you.."
Y/n-"I will be oki Tom just go to the bathroom and clean your nose please. Ima be in class I will save you a seat!"
I kiss him on the cheek and run to class.
Teacher-" nice you see you mrs l/n you can have a seat where ever you want just take out your note book and write down the notes.. oh I see your hurt your wrist! Xavier can you help her with the notes when she feels better and Elizabeth make sure she is listening and paying attention"
I give the teacher a annoyed look because how she talked to me. What was her problem?!
I walk towards we're Xavier is sitting and sat next to him
Xavier-"what happened to your wrist?! who did this?!"
He grabbed my hand gently and looked at it carefully
Xavier-"you oki?"
Y/n-"yea it's just hurts a little"
Xavier-"I will take care of you don't worry"
I smiled at him and he was practically holding my hand and he started to blush
Y/n-"you look cute when you blush"
I smile at him and he giggles then we hear the door open
Teacher-"hello Tom we are taking notes so take your notebook out and write this down and you can sit between y/n and Elizabeth"
Tom nods and starts to walk towards us and looks at me and Xavier holding hands. Xavier noticed what he was looking at and quickly took his hand off mine and started to write the notes. Tom gave him a glare and sat next to me
Tom-"y/n what did he do to you?! Did he make you hold his hand?!"
Y/n-"Tom be quiet and no he was just looking at my hand and it looked like he was holding it"
Tom-"oki Im just scared he's gonna take you away from me.."
Y/n-"don't worry Tom that won't happen"
I smile at him and started to watch Xavier do his notes and I was trying to learn what they were learning. Mean while Tom and Elizabeth are chitchatting and being flirting with each other!
Tom-"Elizabeth let's do that later. You can come over to my place and hang out my the pool"
Elizabeth-"I will love that!"
Y/n-"hey Xavier wanna go with me to Toms house and play video games with my little sister?"
Xavier-"I will love that oh and what time?"
Y/n-"right after school we can walk together"
Xavier-"oki just let me text my mom real quick"
He goes on his phone and starts to text but when I turn around to look at Tom Elizabeth is leaning on his shoulder!!! And Tom is a playing with her hair!!!

*RING!!!!*
I quickly get up and grab Xavier's hand and run out the class room
Xavier-"y/n are you oki?!"
I ignore him and go to are next class but he stops me
Xavier-"y/n tell me what happened? You can talk to me"
I give him a smile. The way he told me that made me blush..he was so sweet and kind.. I look into his light brown eyes and he looks into mine making eye contact. He starts to lean in getting closer to my face..

..?-"HEY GET AWAY FROM HER!!!!"
I look back to see Tom! I quickly back up and so dose Xavier.
Tom-"y/n what the hell!"
Y/n-"it's not what it looks like! We didn't even do anything!"
Tom-"don't lie to me"
Xavier-"Tom believe her! We didn't do anything!"
Tom-"oh shut the fuck up im tired of your ass! You trying to take my girl friend away! That's so fucking messed up! What the fuck is wrong with you!?"
Y/n-"Tom can we just go!"
Tom-"no not until this idiot admits that he's in love with you!!!"
Xavier-"IM NOT INLOVE WITH HER!! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!!"
I stare at him with a shocked look then look at Tom. It kinda hurt when Xavier said those words...
Tom-"y/n come on we're leaving get you things and I will call bill just hurry!"
I run to my locker to get my things and Tom right behind me
Tom-" y/ n I don't even know why your with him!"
Y/n-"he's my friend Tom!"
Tom-"well friends don't kiss do they?!"
I just stand there in silence while Tom is on the phone with Bill

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS IN MIAMI AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN THERE AND PLEASE DONT GET MAD THAT I HAVENT UPDATED and some of y'all are messaging me about doing a spider man book but I don't really know because I have a lot of trouble remaining myself to post a new chapter on this book so let me finish this one or let me think about it!!!!

LOVE YALL❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️