20

Y/n-"XAVIER?!"
Xavier-"hey y/n haven't seen you in a while"
Y/n-"oh my gosh I didn't know you went here"
Xavier-"yea I just wanted to skip a couple of weeks that's all"
Y/n-"same here but what's your first period?"
Xavier-"I have PE don't know where that is but what do you have?"
Y/n-"I have PE too! We can walk together"
Xavier-"I will love that!"
Xavier sits next to me and we talk about PE and what we think we are doing today and 7 minutes later the bell rings.
Y/n-"how long have you been in Germany?"
Xavier-"7 months not that long almost a year tho"
Y/n-"yup 5 more months"
On are way to PE I see Elizabeth and she is wearing a little mini skirt that almost shows she behind and a crop top that looks really tight on her! She has her hair curled and it looks like she has no makeup and she looks beautiful like a model
Xavier-"who's that?"
He points at Elizabeth
Y/n-"her name is Elizabeth and I really don't know anything about her I don't even know how she acts like?"
Xavier-"she's pretty but in my eyes your the only beautiful girl I see"
I blush from his words and he gives me a smile but when I look back at Elizabeth..Tom is walking towards her WITH FLOWERS!!!!
Y/n-"umm.. can we take the short cut?"
Xavier-"yea ofc"
I grab Xavier's hand and walk to PE
Xavier-"y/n are you oki you look like your about to cry?"
Y/n-"I'm fine just let me think."
We get to PE and ofc I see Tom and Elizabeth being touchy in the corner of my eye
Y/n-"oh you have to go to the locker room and on the door you will see some names and numbers. You gotta find your name and look at the number locker you have and when you find your locker tell the couch what's the code and he will tell you"
Xavier-"oki thanks but can you wait outside when your done I don't wanna be alone"
Y/n-"ofc I will"
I smile at him and I go to the girls locker room and change to the uniform but, I remember this shirt is tight and the shorts are too but I will be oki! I get out the locker room and I see Xavier there and he looks so cute! You can see his muscles peeking out from his shirt and his hair is curled and he has his rings on his fingers and you can see his vines and oh my gosh he just looks like a work of art!
Xavier-"umm y/n you oki?"
Y/n-"oh yea sorry I just zoned out for a little. But come on let's go we gotta be in the gym and we gotta run some laps around the gym. And how I know what we are doing today is because I asked a girl and she knows what we are always doing!"
Xavier-"oki lets go then"
I walk to the gym and we start running but as we are running I try to look for Tom and he is no where to be seen? We were done running laps and now we have a 20 minute break which is the rest of the period.
Xavier-" hey y/n you want some water?"
Y/n-"oh my gosh yes please!"
He hands me his water bottle and I chug it
Xavier-"dang girl you were thirsty huh?"
Y/n-"yea I was! But you want some skittles or chips?"
Xavier-"what kind of chips?"
Y/n-" ( your favorite kind) "
Xavier-"yes please those are my favorite to!!"
I smile and open the bag of chips and he gets a hand full and starts to eat it.
I giggle at the mess he made and helped him clean up around his mouth.

*RINGGG!!!!*
I go to the locker room to change and so dose Xavier but when I found out we both have all the same classes I was happy! Next period we have math which sucks put rather have it 2nd.
We get to class and teacher told us we can sit where ever we want because she's a cool teacher. I sit with Xavier which is in the back ofc and we wait there and we start to make little flowers with paper.
Bill-"hey y/n!"
I look up to see bill walking towards me and sitting on the right side of me
Y/n-"hi Bill!!"
Bill-"hello Xavier and I love the shirt"
Xavier-"hello Bill and thank you"
They shake hands and I realize that this is there first time really talking!
Bill-"what are you guys doing?"
Y/n-"we're making little flowers"
Xavier-"y/n make sure you don't loose them because ima do something for your birthday next month"
Y/n-"how do you know when's my birthday?!"
Xavier-"it says it on your note book"
Y/n-"oh I totally forgot about that!"
Bill-"y/n we have to throw you a birthday party!"
Y/n-"oh no it's oki guys"
Xavier-"no we have to throw you a party! How about a pool party!!"
Bill-"that's a great idea!"
Y/n-"guys no you don't have to!"
Teacher-"oki students today Tom kaulitz is gonna join us because his teacher isn't here and Elizabeth Cruz is gonna join us because her teacher is also not here so you too can sit in the back we're Xavier, y/n and bill are sitting please raise your hands guys"
We raise are hands and I am really happy Tom is gonna be with us but the same time not because Elizabeth is here.
Xavier-"looks like your boyfriend is with her."
He gives them a dirty look which made me and bill giggle a little
Tom-"hey bill what y'all doing back here?"
Bill-"well Xavier and y/n are making little flowers for y/n because her birthday is next month and Xavier is gonna make her something special!"
Tom-"oh him."
He looks over to me and Xavier play fighting with each other and gives Xavier a dirty look.
Bill-"Tom why are you not giving y/n attention. If you don't Xavier is gonna take yo girl away from you"
Tom-"don't say that dude!"
Bill-"but it's true!?"
Tom give bill a glare and angrily turns away
Elizabeth-"Tommy you oki?"
Tom-"yea I'm Alr but who you texting?"
Elizabeth-"my mom she said if I sneak out one more time ima get kicked out"
Tom-"you can come live with me I have like 13 rooms so you will have no problem making yourself at home"
Elizabeth-"aww thank you love"
Xavier-"Y /N THATS NOT FAIR GIVE  ME IT BACK!!"
Y/n-"nope!"
Teacher-"quite down students I know it's a free day but please!"
Teacher-"ima go next door to read my book so y/n your in charge!"
Y/n-"oki!"
The teacher goes next door and everyone is on there phone or talking to each other.
Elizabeth-"Tom can I draw on you?"
Tom-"ofc"
Elizabeth starts drawing on toms arm
Bill-"y/n oh my gosh you look so cute with the flower in your hair!"
Y/n-"I know right"
Xavier-"you do look beautiful. Your making me wanna stair at you for hours maybe years!"
Bill-"aww you guys are so cute!"
Tom-"bill what did I say!"
Bill-"sorry.."
Y/n-"oh bill I forgot that I got your favorite drink!"
I grab my bag and pull out his favorite coffee
Bill-"aww you shouldn't have y/n!!"
Bill grabs it from my hand and gives me a hug.
Y/n-"your welcome!"
He pulls away and starts to drink his drink.
Xavier-"can I get more chips y/n?"
Y/n-"ofc just grab it from my bag"
Xavier-"oki"
He goes to my bag and grabs the chips but finds my sketchbook and starts going through it
Xavier-"y/n is this your drawings! Wow there good! You should draw this on my arm I always wanted to make myself a tattoo like this!!"

End of chapter.

Mistakes will be fixed soon.

GUYS ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I WANT NEXT CHAPTER TO BE ABOUT THERE CLASSES AND WHAT THEY DO SO IF YOU FIND IT BORING LET ME KNOW SO I CAN CHANGE THE IDEA!!!❤️❤️❤️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

❤️❤️❤️