25

Tom-"what the actual fuck."
I put her phone in my pocket and open the door and slammed it. I go downstairs and see bill making some food
Bill-"hey Tom! And why you look grumpy?"
Tom-"I need to show you something and tell me IF HES A FUCKING BITCH BECAUSE IM GONNA KILL HIM!"
Bill-"oki calm down and show me!"
I take out y/n's phone from my pocket and go to Xavier's and y/n's messages and hand the phone to bill
Tom-"IS IT?!"
Bill-"what the fuck."
Tom-"TAHST WHAT I FUCKING SAID!!"
Bill-"who dose he think he is?!"
Tom-"i don't know but he's definitely not taking her out tonight!"
Bill-"ima have some bodyguards everywhere just in case they sneak out"
Tom-"dude I don't even want him over."
Bill-"well how about Elizabeth?"
Tom-"oh I'm definitely telling her about this!"
Bill-"but it's not gonna be far for y/n."
Tom-"I don't care she can have anyone else come over except HIM!"
Bill-"wait you telling me anyone?!"
Tom-"yea what about it?"
Bill-"does it have to be more than one?!"
Tom-"I mean I guess"
Bill-"so can it be like a party amount of people!!"
Tom-"I mean I really love partying. So why not?"
Bill-"YAY SCREW THE PARK!! LETS HAVE A PARTY!!!"

(End of POV)

I wake up to hear someone screaming down stairs. I get out of bed and try to look for my phone.
Y/n-"where the hell is it?"
I look under the pillows and blankets but it's not there.
Y/n-"whatever."
I open the door and go downstairs to see Tom and Bill making some food.
Y/n-"what are y'all making?"
Bill-"I'm making some french toast and Tom is just making a sandwich."
Y/n-"oh oki. And have you guys seen my phone?"
Tom-"I have it."
Y/n-"oh. Why though?"
Tom-"because I can"
Y/n-"well can you give it to me I have to see is Kiana's daycare teacher texted me"
Tom-"oh she didn't but someone else did."
Y/n-"who?"
Bill-"Tom just give her the phone."
Tom-"NO!"
I jump to Tom yelling and bill gives me a scared look.
Y/n-"umm can you tell me what time it is..."
Tom-it's 3:40 pm"
Y/n-"shoot umm bill can you give me my car keys while I go get my shoes!"
Bill-"yea yea ofc!"
I run upstairs and put on my slide and put my hair in a bun. I run back downstairs and see the keys on the counter. I run towards them but as I was about to grab them someone did before me.
Tom-"I'm coming with you. I have to go to the store to get stuff."
Y/n-"oh oki but Kiana first!"
I run out the door and get in the car.
Tom finally gets in the car and starts it. While we are heading to Kiana's daycare Tom looks really angry and annoyed.
Y/n-"Tom are you alright?"
Tom-"yea sure whatever."
I nod and look out the window.

(Sorry but I forgot to mention that y/n has a step brother that lives one hour away and she also has a step sister! Sorry again!)

We get to the daycare and I get out the car and run inside.

Kim-"hello y/n lovely to see you."
Y/n-"hi I'm here to pick up Kiana"
Kim-"oki let me go get her and you can sign her out right here on this paper"
I nod and start to sign the paper while kim gets Kiana.
Kiana-"SISSY!"
Kim-"Kiana what did I say about being quiet as a baby mouse"
Kiana-"oh yea I love mouses there so small and cute"
Y/n-"hey Kiana!"
Kiana-"sissy can we get ice cream!"
Y/n-"depends if you have been good today"
Kim-"she was awesome! But we still need to work on being calm and quiet."
Y/n-"yea I know she gets to excited"
Kim-"yup but make sure you tell your father about her health baby. I know your step mom is not around but you can't keep this a secret anymore. Your gonna have to tell him about her condition. If she doesn't get the help she needs. She can. You know but I don't want you to worry to much just think about it ok.."
Y/n-"I understand but thank you for taking care of Kiana for me!"
Kim-"any time!"
Kiana-"BYE!!!"
I hold Kiana's hand while her teacher waves bye.
Kiana-"sissy is Tom there"
Y/n-"yes he is love."
I open the car door and put her in her car seat.
Kiana-"HI TOM!!"
Tom-"Hey beautiful! Did you have fun?"
Kiana-"YES and sissy said we can get ICE CREAM!!"
Tom-"that's great!"
I smile at how Tom is treating Kiana. When I get done putting Kiana's seat belts on I close the door and open my door and start the car.
Tom-"Kiana where do you wanna get ice cream?!"
Kiana-"no matter!"
Tom-"OKI!"
We get to a store and Tom gets out and runs to Kiana's side and takes her out her car seat.
Tom-"who's the most beautiful girl in the world!"
Kiana-"ME!!"
Tom-"who's my little princess?!"
Kiana-"I AM!!"
They both giggle and it made me smile. We get inside the store and Tom goes straight where the chips and candy are at.
Tom-"Kiana want chips or candy?"
Kiana-"YES!!"
Kiana goes to grab a little bag of chips and a chocolate bar. Meanwhile Tom is grabbing lots of chips and candy!
Y/n-"who's all this chips and candy for tom?"
He looks at me and starts to move the cart to where the drinks are at.
Y/n-"rude."
Tom starts to grab sodas and some beer. He also grabs plates and cups. We get to where the ice creams are at and Kiana's face looks so cute because of how happy she looks.
Tom-"which one baby?"
Kiana-"CHOCOLATE!!"
Tom opens the fridge are gets out two buckets of ice cream.
Y/n-"Tom."

No response.

Y/n-"Tom!"
Tom-"WHAT?!"
I flinch to Tom yelling and so does Kiana.
Y/n-"clam down but ima go get something Kiana needs. I will be right back."
Tom-"whatever."
I walk away from them and try to find where they keep the pills. Then I see a worker.
Y/n-"excuse me."
Worker-"hello do you need help finding anything?"
Y/n-"yea can you tell me where you keep the pills?"
Worker-"in the front where the cashier is."
Y/n-"thank you!"
Worker-"your welcome!"
I walk towards where the cashier is and find the pills. I try to find the one that says (pain killers) and another on that's called (health -used for small children who need there heart rate to me fast and for them to me active if they don't take this less that 30 minutes in the morning at 6:00 there heart can stop and they can't die- )
Tom-"y/n what are you doing over here and why are you holding children medicine?"

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

HELLOOO GUYS  I MISSED YALL SO MUCH AND DONT FORGET THAT EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD LOVES YOY NO MATTER WHAT!!! LOVE YOU HAVE AWESOME DAY OR NIGHT!!!!❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️