36

A few periods have gone by and we are in period 5th now. I write down the notes that was on the whiteboard and look over at Xavier who is putting his head in the table and sleeping next to me. I shake my head and giggle a little and hear the bell ring.

Teacher-"DONT FORGET TO READ CHAPTER 23 AND 24!!!"
I tap on Xavier's shoulder and he wakes up. He sits up straight and rubs his eyes.
Y/n-"come on. Let's go. I'll give you some water and some snacks so you can get your energy back up"
Xavier nods and starts to put his things in his bag and we both walk out the class room. I take out water and a bag of gummy's and hand them to Xavier who smiles at me.
Xavier-"thank you. Your like my mother! She always has some snacks in her bag because I sleep every chance I get! It's adorable"
Y/n-"well your mother sound lovely."
Xavier-"she is! You should meet her one day! If your feel comfortable of course."
Y/n-"I would love that!"
Me and Xavier get to class and see Tom and Elizabeth next to each other and playing around.
Xavier-"dang. I forgot we had them in are class."
Y/n-"same. But wanna sit afar from then or?"
Xavier-"definitely afar."
Xavier takes my hand and he drags me to the back and sits as far as we can from Tom and Elizabeth. We sit down and take out are computers and note books. The teacher walks in the class and puts her things down on her desk.
Teacher-"Ok students! Would you please go on your computer and look up the link that is on the board! We are learning about world war 2 and see is everything everyone says is true! And when you get to the link please read the 7 long paragraphs with a partner! This will be a 4 day project so be with someone you would like to be with for 4 days!"
I look over at Xavier and smile at him and he returns the smile. We start to put the link in the computer and I start to look at how long the paragraphs are.
Xavier-"dude theses are fucking long!"
Y/n-"real. You read first!"
Xavier-"bro that's the longest one!"
Y/n-"fine I'll read it. But you have to buy me food!"
Xavier-"deal."

1 hour had passed and we get out of school and I start to look for Tom and bill. I see Tom standing by his car signing posters and taking pictures with girls and boys. I also see gustav, Georg and bill are with him. I don't bother walking towards them so I walk the other way but as im staring at them while walking I bump into someone and fall down dropping the books and papers I had in my hands.
Y/n-"ow. I am so sorry!"
I look up at who I bump into and it's the girl from the locker room. She glares at me and gives me a ugly look.
..?-"watch it bitch!"
Y/n-"sorry."
..?-"well you should be!"
I look next to her and see two other girl by her side. They walk away and step on the papers I dropped. I quickly get up and brush the dust off me. I quickly pick up the books and papers I dropped and see Finn walking towards me?
Y/n-"Finn what are you doing here?"
Finn-"bill texted me that you need a ride"
Y/n-"oh ok"
Finn-"you alright? I saw you fall?"
Y/n-"yea I'm good I just can't wait till I get out of this stupid ass college is over so I can finally go visit my dad."
Finn-"you know the tour that bill and the boys are going to is 6 hours away from dad?"
Y/n-"WAIT ARE YOU FOR REAL?!"
Finn-"keep your voice down! And yea but don't you have court Friday?"
Y/n-"oh fuck. I do..."
Finn-"good this that it's at 10 in the morning! And not at night. Wait what time do you guys leave?"
Y/n-"like at 5 in the afternoon?"
Finn-"y'all going on a plain or what?"
Y/n-"I don't know yet?"
Finn-"oh ok. But hurry up i need to get back to my girl!"
We walk towards a motorcycle and I freeze in shock.
Y/n-"you brought your motorcycle?! I thought it didn't work anymore?!"
Finn-"well my girl fixed it for me like 2 months ago. She's so adorable!"
Y/n-"aww that cute! But hurry up I got a call from the apartment manager I'm staying at! They told me if I still wanna live there or not because I have not been there in like a month!"
Finn-"can I take it?"
Y/n-"wait why?"
Finn-"because my girl is looking for a new place and I am too so we wanna get a place together. And you don't even use your apartment no more."
Y/n-"yea ofc!"
Finn gets on his bike and I sit down behind him. He hands me a helmet and I put it on. He also puts on his and he starts the bike. We get out of the parking lot and head to my apartment.

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED I JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!!! IM DOING MUCH BETTER NOW!!!!! I HOPE I DIDNT LOSE YOU GUYS?! BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH AND HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING OKAY! but if your not and you need someone to talk to IM HERE!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bye beautifuls😍🙏❤️

❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨