30

When Kiana and Finn leave the house you go back down stairs and find Tom and his friends on the couch. I walk towards Tom and he's drinking beer and he looks hung over already.
Tom-" hey darling. Come sit."
He pats his lap for me to sit.
Y/n-"ok."
I go up to Tom can sit on his lap and his friends are just staring at me.
..? 1-"so who's this cutie?"
Tom-"she's my girlfriend."
..? 2-"damn she's so tiny compared to you."
..? 3-"yea she really is. Is she even good in bed?"
Tom-"I mean-"
Tom gets cut off by Elizabeth call his name and walking towards us
Tom-"hey Liz"
Elizabeth-"I told you to stop calling me that but what are you doing?"
..? 3-"damn cutie"
Tom-"oh Elizabeth this is my friend Max"
Elizabeth-"hi max"

(By the way guy number 3 is Max ,guy number 2 is Alan and guy number 1 is Sam)

Max-"so you single?"
Elizabeth-"yes just got out from a relationship like 7 months ago."
Max-"damn you tryin to do sum later?"
Elizabeth-"uhh."
Tom-"max come on give her some space. Take your time with stuff."
Y/n-"hey Elizabeth you oki?"
Elizabeth-"just leave me the fuck alone."
Tom-"Elizabeth. What the fuck."
Y/n-"no it's oki."
Sam-" so y/n you wanna go outside and get some drinks?"
Y/n-"umm I actually don't wanna drink tonight."
Sam-"aww why not?"
Alan-"Sam come on let her be."
Sam-"ugh."
I start to play with the ring Bill gave me and when I turn my head I see bill and Xavier walking towards us.
Y/n-"hi bill"
Bill-"hey beautiful. But wanna go outside with me and Xavier?"
Xavier-"we are literally just making sure everyone is having a good time and to make sure there ok"
Y/n-"yea I will love to!"
I get up from Toms lap and have Tom a little kiss on the lips before I started to walk with bill and Xavier but then feel someone smack my ass but when I turn around some boy starts to touch me and making me feel uncomfortable.
Bill-"HEY DUDE BACK OFF!"
Xavier-"THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR DOING YOU FAT PIG!"
..?-"chill this is my girl we are dating and been together for 6 years."
Xavier-"CUT TYE SLACK AND BACK THE FUCK AWAY OR LEAVE!"
Bill-"DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN!"
Xavier grabs me and pulls me to a little hug
Xavier-"you oki y/n?"
Y/n-"yea I'm oki."
..?-"come on sweetie let's go upstairs."
He starts to pull my hand and starts to drag me upstairs.
Xavier-"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!"
Xavier punches the guy in the nose and the guys starts to hold his nose and yelling.
..?-"YOU BROKE MY NOSE YOU YOU BITCH!"
Bill-"that's what you get cunt!"
..?-"your gonna pay for this!"
The guy punches Xavier in the ribs and they break into a fight!
Y/n-"XAVIER!"
Bill-"DUDE GET OFF OF MY FRIEND!"
Bill starts to pull the guy off Xavier and some other person try's to pull Xavier away as well.
A few minutes of them punching and wrestling on the floor they finally broke up and I quickly grab Xavier's hand and drag him upstairs into my room. I looked at him up and down and realized that he had a bruise on his cheek and one big one on his arm. He was also bleeding from his nose and had cuts all over him.
Xavier-"y/n I'm fine don't worry about me."
Y/n-"what the fuck do you mean don't worry about you! I'm gonna take care of you and make sure your oki!"
I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I got a clean cloth and wet the whole thing. I squeezed the water all out and told Xavier to sit on the bed.
Y/n-"Xavier you look really bad."
Xavier-"I'll be fine but you should see the other guy"
Y/n-"oki oki whatever but, tell me if it hurts oki."
Xavier nods and I start to clean his bloody nose. After that was clean I started to clean the cut on his cheek.
Xavier-"ooo yup that one hurts."
Y/n-"sorry!"
Xavier-"no it's oki your fine!"
Y/n-"just keep telling me if it hurts. I'll be careful this time"
Xavier nods one more time and I start to clean the cut. I look at his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. They were like staring at stars. They were shining in the light. I look down to get a glance at his lips, his pink colored lips. He started to lean over, get closer every second. Then he kissed me! It was the best kiss I ever had! He was soft and gentle. But then I think he realized what he was doing and pulled away.
Xavier-"I'm so sorry! I don't know what has gotten into me! I'm so sorr-"
I cut him off my slamming my lips against his. We were kissing for like 5 minutes and we both pulled away.
Xavier-"y/n can I tell you something."
Y/n-"yes ofc"
Xavier-"I really like you. I know your dating Tom but I had to tell you."
Y/n-"I like you too Xavier but I feel rude just leaving Tom like that."
Xavier-"no it's fine take your time!"
Y/n-"but we never speak of this!"
Xavier-"aww but your so cute. I could kiss you all day"
Y/n-"oki shh before someone hears us!"
Xavier-"what about it?"
Y/n-"oh my gosh Xavier would you be quiet I'm trying to clean your cuts stay still!"
Xavier-"oki bae"
I finally finished cleaning his cuts and he gets up from the bed and walks towards the front door.
Y/n-"where do you think your going?"
Xavier-"I'm going down stairs I want to tell bill that I'm oki and ima get a beer just one tho!"
Y/n-"oki fine let me go with you."
We walk out the room and go downstairs to see a lot of more people had shown up!
Bill-"hey Xavier you Alr?"
Xavier-"yea never been better!"
Y/n-"bill where's Tom?"
Bill-"I don't know I think he's outside?"
I nod and walk towards the backyard. I walk outside and start to look around for Tom and calling out his name.
Eddie-"oh hey y/n!"
Y/n-"hey Eddie! Um have you seen Tom?"
Eddie-"wait your man?"
Y/n-"yea?"
Eddie-"last time I saw him he was flirting with that girl that looked like she strips?"
Y/n-"how she looked like?"
Eddie-"she had dirty blonde hair and she was wearing a black dress I think?"
Y/n-"oh oki thank you!"
Eddie-"where's Bill?"
Y/n-"he's inside!"
Eddie gives me a nod and he walks away. I start to search for Tom again and I here people yelling over the loud music. I walk towards the crowd and see Tom.. kissing Elizabeth...

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

SORRY GUYS I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED THIS BOOK BUT I DIDNT IM SO SORRY!!!!! AND IF I DONT POST IM REALLY BUSY SO PLEASE NO HATE AND MAKING ME RUSH IT GETS ME ANXIOUS😔

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️