10

Tom-"hey y/n can we talk?"
Y/n-"yea ofc what's up?"
Tom-"did you break up with Alex yet?"
Y/n-"no not yet I was thinking about it why you asking?"
Tom-"oh I was just curious."
Y/n-"you sure Tom it seems like you wanna tell me something?"
Tom-"no it's nothing I will tell you next time."
I nodded at Tom and he looked really sad I felt really bad for him..
Y/n-"hey Tom wanna go on a date tomorrow?"
I smiled at him and he looked shocked!
Tom-"YES OFC"
He yelled and bill looked at us weirdly I could stop laughing and I told bill is he wanted to join us in the water and he started running towards me and I knew he was gonna do something so I tried to escape and bill picked me up and threw me in the water I started to chock on the water and Tom and bill could stop laughing!
Emily-"y'all are such children but Tom could you help me put sunscreen on"
She was totally flirting with him I rolled my eyes and my and looked at Tom to see what he would say
Tom-"nah tell bill"
I started to laugh and Tom went behind me and hugged me!
Y/n-"hey bae"
I wanted to play around with him a little just to see what he would do put Toms reply shocked me!
Tom-"hey baby you wanna go somewhere private"
He winked at me and I playfully punched his shoulder and swam to bill and started to flirt with him and I think he knew it what I was doing and he played along
Bill-"hey beautiful you know we should date and have you know"
Y/n-"oh yes we should date and have fun"
Me and bill were hugging and all over each other to make Tom jealous and it worked!
Tom-"ima just leave."
Y/n-"Tom it was just a joke come on"
Bill-"Tom are you jealous?"
Tom-"n-no why would I be.."
Bill-"I mean didn't you tell me y-"
Tom covered bills mouth and gave him a look to as to shut the hell up
Tom-"bill can we talk!"
Y/n-"good luck and make sure to protect that handsome face of yours!"
Bill-"thanks for the advice and I need to talk to you later as well"
I nodded at bill and they went to where we had set up and Tom looked serious.
Emily-"so are you and Bill a thing or are you and Tom a thing?"
Y/n-"why do you care?"
Emily-"because I wanna know"
Y/n-"we're not a thing"
Emily-"oh ok good because I really wanna ask Tom out I think he likes me I see the way we looks at me and I only want Tom so I can get famous but the same time I want bill because I still like him even though I cheated on him but I know they both like me and I have a good body so I know I'm perfect"
Y/n-"damn"
Bill-"HEY Y/N COME HERE!"
Y/n-"COMING!"
I get out the water and walk towards bill and Tom.
Y/n-"hey what's up?"
Bill-"I need to tell you something but promise me nothing from are friend ship will change!"
Tom looked really nervous and bill as well.
Y/n-"I promise"
Bill-"oki so wait Tom can you just tell her it will be less awkward!"
Tom-"ok just leave and go back in the water with your girl"
Bill-"oki and she's not my girl she's to clingy!"
Bill runs to the water and I sit on the chair and Tom right next to me.
Tom-"y/n I just want to say that I like you and I really don't wanna ruin what we have and I really want you to be my girlfriend and I know you have a boyfriend but I will treat you better I promise and if you don't wanna be a thing I get it but I just wanted to say I really like you.."

*Silence*

Y/n-"Tom I really like you too but I still need a way to break up with my boyfriend because I hate the way he treats me and he wants to be in a open relationship like I'm not cool with that and I will love to be your girlfriend but I just need a way to break up with Alex.."
Tom-"are you for real?"
Y/n-"what do you mean?"
Tom-"you wanna be my girlfriend?"
Y/n-"yea ofc I do"
Tom smiled at me and I hugged him
Tom-"dose that mean I can finally live with you!"
Y/n-"wow now let's take things slow now I let you stay with me but let's figure out things with Alex first"
Tom-"yea ofc and I might have a way for you to break up with Alex"
Tom tells me the plan and we head back to we're bill and Emily were
Tom-"hey bill wanna go to the restaurant we would get there at 6:00 if we leave now"
Bill-"you guys can leave me and Emily will stay a while longer"
We told bill bye and I just needed to splash water on Emily's hair but she thought bill did it me and Tom ran to the car and we were heading to my apartment while we were in the car Tom kept looking at me
Y/n-"Tom can we get Starbucks please"
I gave him puppy dog eyes and he turned to the next lain and to the drive through it kinda looked like they were busy but it's oki we could wait
Tom-"y/n."
Y/n-"yes Tom"
Tom-"can I kiss you..?"

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

SORRY I WAS REALLY BUSY ALL DAY I MIGHT POST 3 CHAPTERS WHEN I HAVE LOTS OF TIME AND WHAT SHOULD Y/N SAY TO TOM???!!