41

The next morning..

(Sorry I was to lazy to write about them playing)

I wake up on the couch and Tom laying on the other side of the couch. I sit up and see bill in the kitchen with Gustav and Georg.
Georg-"morning sunshine"
Gustav-"good morning y/n"
Y/n-"morning. Where's Kiana?"
Bill-"she's sleeping in Tom's room because she likes how is comfy in there or whatever even though it's always a mess?"
Y/n-"well you can't be talking bill?"
Georg-"DAMN SHE GOT YOU!"
Bill-"oh shut up."
Y/n-"anyways what are you guys doing up so early in the morning?"
Gustav-"concert"
Y/n-"damn I totally forgot about that... and court.. omg.."
Bill-"it's fine y/n we don't leave for the concert till like later at night."
Bill walks over to me and pats my head. Georg gets up and goes upstairs while Gustav follows him. I look over at Tom who is still sleeping.
Bill-"he literally took all the blanket from you.."
Y/n-"thats what he does every night actually.."
Bill-"damn... why don't you sleep in your room?"
Y/n-"idk I got comfortable in Tom's room. I might just give Kiana that little room I have"
Bill-"oh I forgot to tell you but last night Alex called."
Y/n-"what did he want?"
Bill-"something about his new girlfriend or something?"
Y/n-"ofc.."
Tom-"can y'all shut up I'm trying to sleep.."
Bill try's to much Tom's  stomach for like a little joke but actually hits his balls..
Tom-"BILL WHAT THE FUCK MAN..."
Tom curls up to a ball and whimpers.
Y/n-"you better run bill before he gets you back..."
Tom gives his a glare and gets up super fast and runs at bill. They go off running and I start to giggle. I see the controller on the table and turn in the tv taking the blanket back. The news lady pops up to ofc show pictures of me with Tokio hotel and then showing evidence that I live with them. Stupid shit like that. I roll my eyes and get up from the couch to go to Tom's room. I walk upstairs and see bill and Tom run pass me.
Bill-"Y/N! GET YOUR BOYFRIEND TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!"
Y/n-"TOM LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!!"
Bill-"HES STILL CHASING ME!!"
Y/n-"WELL SORRY?!"
I chuckle and go into Tom's room to see Kiana playing with her dolls.
Kiana-"SISSY!!"
Y/n-"hi my love. What you doing?"
I sit down on the bed with her and give her a little hug.
Kiana-"I play with Barbie! She is doctor with doggy!"
Y/n-"oh wow! You wanna go see Tom?"
Kiana-"YESS"
Y/n-"okay come on!"
I pick her up and walk out the room with her closing the door behind me.
Kiana-"TOOMMM!!"
You could hear his foots steps coming up the stairs and run towards us.
Tom-"KIANA!!"
He takes her away from me "rude" and starts kissing her cheek. She giggles and kisses Tom on the cheek as well.
Tom-"hi bae"
Y/n-"hi. Did you hit bill?"
Tom-"it was only a little punch."
Bill-"Y/NNNN!!!!!!!"
Y/n-"can you keep an eye on her or something or just come with me so I can see what bill wants?"
Tom-"ima go with you."
I nod and go downstairs to see bill on the floor with a bloody nose and him covering his stomach.
Y/n-"Tom what the hell did you do!!"
I run over to bill and lay his head on my lap.
Bill-"y/n.."
Y/n-"you ok?"
Bill-"yea I'm alright.. but can I say something?"
Y/n-"what is it?"
Bill-"you have big boobs."
Tom-"do you wanna have a black eye bill..."
Bill-"no"
Tom-"then stop looking at my girlfriend like A FREAK!"
Bill sits up and looks back at me. He winks and smiles. Tom puts Kiana down and rushes towards bill tackling bill on the ground and they start to wrestle each other. I get up off the floor and go to the couch.
Y/n-"tom can you leave him alone..."
I pick up Kiana and put her on my lap. Tom let's go of bill and sits next to me.
Bill-"I swear I think you broke my leg.."
Tom-"I did no such thing!"
Kiana-"Tom! No fight with bill!!!"
Tom-"ok I'm sorry baby. But can I get a hug?"
Kiana giggles and goes over to Tom. She gives him a hug and goes back to sit down on my lap.
Bill-"y/n.. take me to the hospital.."
Y/n-"oh bill.."
I put Kiana on Tom's lap and stand up. I walk over to bill and help him get up.
Y/n-"where does it hurt?"
Bill-"every where.."
Y/n-"come on go sit in the couch and ima get a clean rag to wipe the blood off your nose."
He nods and walks over to the couch. I walk over to the kitchen to get a rag and wet it with water. I squeeze it to take out the extra water and walk over to the couch. I decided to get Tom a little pay back for beating up bill so ima try to flirt with bill and see his reaction! I whisper to bill the plan and he winks at me to tell me he's in. I sit on bills lap facing him and start to clean his nose.
Tom-"ok so what the fuck is going on?"
Kiana-"Tom!! No bad words!"
Tom-"im sorry sweetheart but can you go upstairs?"
She nods and runs upstairs. Tom gives us a look and give bill a death glare.
Bill-"did I ever tell you that you look so beautiful y/n? I could stare at your beautiful body and beautiful face for ever"
Y/n-"thank you bill!"
Tom-"y/n you have 3 seconds to get off my brother before I make you.."
Bill-"come on leave this beautiful goddess on me"
Tom-"1"
Y/n-"tom your being such a big baby"
Tom-"2"
Bill-"yea Tom"
Tom-"that's fucking it."
Tom gets up and picks me up from my wrist and pulls me close to him. He sits back on the couch and makes me sit on his lap. He makes sure I don't face bill what so ever and flicks him off.
Bill-"dang dude. I'm scared you're gonna beat me up again so, ima just go upstairs with Kiana.."
He runs upstairs and we both hear a door slam.
Tom-"don't ever fucking pull that shit again."
Y/n-"babe I'm sorry it was just a little pay back"
He glares at me and pays attention to the tv. I put my arms around his neck to get his attention but it's just not bugging..
Y/n-"babe please"
I hear someone come down the stairs and see Georg.
Georg-"oh shit. Did I come downstairs at the wrong moment?"
Y/n-"no actually. But hey"
Georg-"why the hell y'all screaming so much?"
Y/n-"bill hit Tom in the dick."
Tom-"oh my fucking god."
Georg-"well that's not surprising?"
Gustav-"hey guys! Oh y/n bills calling you. He said something about how he wants to see you an outfit or something? He's in his room"
Tom-"you better not go upstairs y/n."
Georg-"well she kinda has to. Mrs miles is coming over for a little brunch to talk about the concert and the new rules."
Gustav-"y'all better make fish.."
Tom-"fine whatever."
Georg-"we also need to tell her that
y/n is going on the trip too. And that you have a whole girlfriend Tom."
Tom-"fuck. Ok fine but when is she coming over?"
Gustav-"in 2 hours so y'all better make the fish now!"
Tom-"can you go to the fridge and take it out?"
Y/n-"im so confused who's Mrs miles?"
Tom-"the person who books are concerts and makes sure we don't do stupid shit like get a girl pregnant"
Gustav-"someone broke the rules"
Y/n-"who?"
Tom-"Georg"
Georg-"ok can we talk about something else!"
Y/n-"ima go upstairs"
Tom-"k"
I get off Tom's lap and walk upstairs. I walk over to bills room and knock on the door.
Bill-"COME IN!"
I open the door and see bill on the bed watching tv.
Y/n-"hey. They guys wanted to let you know that Mrs miles is coming over"
Bill-"NO BRUH I HATE HER"
Y/n-"she can't be that bad?"
Bill-did they tell you she only speaks German?"
Y/n-"oh"
Bill-"yea everyone she know only speaks German"
Y/n-"well ima be honest. Since the day I got here everyone only speaks English, even the news lady!"
Bill-"that's because it's a little translator I put on for ya. But anyways, you should come lay down with me"
Y/n-"no thanks. But Mrs miles comes in 2 hours"
Bill-"fuck bruh.. oh and you need to get kiana a little packing for her. Because she's gonna stay at Finn's for the time we're gone"
Y/n-"oh yea. Ima go take her a shower and pack her bags"
I close the door and walk to my old room. I knock on the door and then open it.
Kiana-"sissy! Your phone is ringing!!"
Y/n-"oh"
I walk over to the bed and pick up my phone.

Y/n-"hello?"
Finn-"hey it's Finn. What time do we have to be at court?"
Y/n-"at 5:00 pm."
Finn-"ok. My girl is gonna be at the hospital for a while and she told me to tell you that if we're gonna take care of Kiana might as well take her to the hospital too so she can get her some new pills."
Y/n-"but she doesn't like swallowing them. She cry's every time I try."
Finn-"well she's gonna have to get use to it."
Y/n-"fine. After court your talking her to your place and make sure she eats.. and take her a little bath when she's done"
Finn-"got it. Oh and eleana wanted to ask if you have weed. I know it's weird"
Y/n-"no I don't and make sure eleana doesn't do stupid shit like always. And don't forget that Kiana doesn't really know about y'all's place for make sure she's comfortable"
Finn-"got it. We'll see you soon take care"
Y/n-"you too bye"

I hang up the phone and turn to Kiana.
Y/n-"come on honey. Let's go take a bath."
Kiana-"but sissy I'm playing with Barbie..."
Y/n-"okay fine 20 more minutes then your gonna take a bath"
Kiana-"40.."
Y/n-"ok fine."
I kiss her forehead and walk out the room. I walk back downstairs to see Tom cooking and the guys on the couch fighting over who's gonna win the fight. I walk over to Tom and stand next to him leaning on the counter. I look up at him and he gives me a little side eye.
Y/n-"are you still mad at me.."
Tom-"what does it look like."
Y/n-"tom I said I was sorry"
Tom-"well didn't seem like you mean it."
Bill-"Y/N stop fighting with him. He's not gonna take your apology. Just come over here and make out with me!"
Gustav-"dude don't say that. It's rude because she's literally dating your twin brother!"
Georg-"I think it's funny?"
Gustav-"ofc."

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

Sorry I haven't updated like I promised y'all. Some things have been happening with my "family problems" and some time soon ima have to end this book.. but I hope yall understand. Love you guys.

❤️