This is not part if the story!!

Oki so if y'all are confused I will answer all your question!!!

Confused about Kiana?

So Kiana has a really bad health problem and she has to keep her heart rate up so that's why she's always yelling or excited and she has to take a medicine for that issue!

Y/n's family!!

Oki so y/n has her step siblings there names are Elana ,Finn , Ashly, and Ricky (btw they come on later in the story but not now!) and she also has a daughter name Kiana as you might now as Alex is the father. They had Kiana when why were 18. And everyone know about this just to let you know! And y/n's father isn't to happy that Alex isn't taking care of the child in any way. Y/n's step mom is a really nice lady and she is like a real mom to y/n. Y/n's real mom is not that nice. She is really mean to people, she blames people for her problems, and she doesn't want to be party of
y/n's life because of her daughter Kiana. Y/n has no siblings except her step ones ofc.

Age!

Y/n is 20 and Tom is 21 so is Bill.Y/n's step sister is 24 and so is her step brother (there twins by the way). Kiana is like a toddler. So around 4-5 years old. Her step mom is 35 and her step dad is 37. Alex is 19 and Elizabeth is 20. So all y/n's and Tom and bills friends are around 20-23.

Where dose y/n's father and mother live?

Her dad is in the United States in Florida while her mom is in New York.

How did y/n have Kiana?

Ok so Alex and y/n met at a party and they had (some fun..) and they had Kiana! But when y/n had Kiana Alex was mad because he never asked for a child so y/n was forced to give her daughter to her step mom and if she didn't Kiana would have died...

Wanna know what y/n is into?

Y/n loves to party and to make friends but sometimes she is really depressed. She is so kind that if you did something really bad to her she would say sorry even through it was so and so fault. Y/n is so kind that she would give $100 dollars to someone if they can't afford something they really want. Y/n doesn't like when people buy her stuff because she hates when people spend money on her because she likes buying people thing because how nice she is. She loves kids and she loves to eat but she gets insecure about it. She will love to go on walks at the beach and have fun with the people she loves the most!

If you have more questions please tell me!!!! Love y'all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Me and you fr^

IK THE AGE OF Y/N AND KIANA IS WEIRD BUT IM TO LAZY TO DO MATH RN!! ITS TO EARLY FOR MATH WE HAVE ANOTHER MONTH!!! Wait...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️