42

After a whole Tom still ignored me and bill kept being by my side.

4 more hours.

4 more hours till court. You couldn't stop overthinking about it. What if Alex takes custody of Kiana, I can't imagine how sad she's gonna be when she finds out that she's not gonna see me again. I quickly snapped out of it when bill was calling my name.
Bill-"y/n! You okay darling?"
Y/n-"yea sorry just caught up in the moment."
Bill-"well wanna go for a swim in the pool? It will really help take your mind off whatever you're thinking of?"
Y/n-"yea that would be nice."
I get up from the couch and walk upstairs. I bump into Gustav and he looks at me rubbing his head.
Gustav-"sorry y/n I wasn't looking where I was going. Wait. Are you alright? Why are you crying?"
I didn't realize that I was cry until he mentioned it. I quickly wiped the tears away and cleared my throat.
Y/n-"oh there just my allergies."
Gustav-"you sure?"
Y/n-"yea I'm alright."
I walked passed him and walked into Tom's room. I close the door behind me and found Tom sitting up on the bed cleaning his guitar. I didn't bother making eye contact with him and walked to my dresser and looked for a bathing suit.
Tom-"hey."
I ignored him. The deep voice he gave me sounded like he didn't wanted to talk but still didn't want to be rude. Ik it's wrong to ignore someone that you love like that but I just didn't want to talk to anyone at this point.
Tom-"not talking huh?"
There it is again. That deep voice that doesn't seem like him.
Y/n-"I don't wanna talk right know."
I gave him my best annoyed voice but seems like it didn't work."
Tom-"bae come on I'm sorry.."

Silence...

I found my bathing suit and walked towards the door, right when I was about to walk out it slammed shut. Someone suddenly turned me around and, those eyes. It scared me, like it wasn't real.
Tom-"what the hell is wrong with you huh?"
Y/n-"idk what your talking about"
Tom-"you don't know? I said I was sorry and you give me this ugly vibe that you don't even try to talk to me?"

His voice, it scared me, I never heard him yell at me like this.

"Hey y/n you in there?"
Tom snapped out of it and he put his arm away from the door. I quickly ran out and let out a deep sigh.
Bill-"hey? You okay? What happened?"
Y/n-"nothing. Can we just go to the pool."
Bill-"yea ofc Kiana and Georg are already in there. We are just waiting for you."
Y/n-"oh ok"
I walk down the hall and down the stairs. I took the back door and saw Kiana and Georg swimming around.
"Hey y/n you gonna change to go in or what?"
I turned to my left to see xavior!!
Y/n-"OH MY GOSH HI!"
I gave him a tight hug and he spun me around a bit until he put me down.
Y/n-"what are you doing here?"
Xavior-"well I came here to hang out with you for a bit!"
Y/n-"ohh okay! You gonna get in the pool?"
Xavior-"yea bill gave me something to put on and I'm about to go change."
Y/n-"oh okay! Ima go change as well!" I give him a smile and we both walk inside. We go are separate ways to go change and go back out to get in the pool.
Kiana-"SISSY LOOK! ITS A BUNNY!"
I look over where Kiana is sitting next to the bushes and see a cute bunny sitting a few feet from her.
Y/n-"don't touch it! You might scare it and bit you love"
Xavior-"I doubt that"
Y/n-"oh yea?"
I get up from my chair and push xavior in the pool, he lets out a scream and falls in. I start to laugh my ass off until I feel some hands push me in as well. I fall in and quickly swim up to get some air. I look up to see who pushes me and see Georg laughing so hard his face was turning red.
Bill-"PAY BACK Y/N!"
I look over at bill and see him smirking, I glare at him and get out the pool. I walk over to Kiana and I look down at her and the bunny.
Y/n-"come on baby let's go in the pool"
I stick my hand out for her but she doesn't take it. She just starts balling her eyes out and pointing at the bunny"
Kiana-"sissy.. I want the bunny."
Xavier-"come on Kiana I'll get you one later okay love?"
Kiana-"ok."
She finally takes my hand and we walk back to wear the pool was. I sit down on the edge of the pool and put Kiana in my lap.
Bill-"hey y/n can I ask you something?"
Y/n-"yea what's up?" I give him a confused look.
Bill-"why was Tom screaming earlier?"

I didn't want to answer any more questions.

Or so which I thought.

3 hours left.

We have been in the pool for almost a hour so we decided to get out and get dressed. First I took Kiana a quick bath and got her dressed, I went after her and that's when I noticed... "I haven't got my period yet?" I thought to myself for some time and was overthinking a little. I turned off the water and stepped out the shower. I walked over to the mirror to do my skin care and brush my hair out, I walked out the bathroom to see Tom taking a nap. Gosh.. why does Tom have to be that dreamy when he sleeps? Suddenly he opens his eyes and catches me staring at him like a creep! I quickly turn my head and walk towards my dresser. I picked out a ok outfit and walked to the bathroom. I quickly changed and walked out.
Tom-"why were you staring at me earlier?"
I turn to my left to see Tom leaning on the wall, he gives me a confusing look which catches me off guard a little.
Tom-"not talking again huh?"
Y/n-"sorry I was just daydreaming and didn't realize that I was staring at you."
Please believe the lie...
Tom-"oh alright then. Well ima take a shower. We need to talk about something too."
I nod in response and Tom walks passed me and I walk out the room. I bump into bill who ofc doesn't have a shirt on and is drying his hair.
Y/n-"oh sorry bill! I was gonna come look for you"
Bill-"oh? What happened? You need anything?"

I thought about it I should tell him my 'no period' thing or it's probably just late. . . .right?

Y/n-"actually, nvm."
He gives me a nod and walks to his room. I walk downstairs to see Georg and Gustav chilling on the couch watching a movie.
Y/n-"hey"
Georg-"oh hey pretty lady!"
Gustav-"dude shush it's the best part!"
I look over at the tv and see that there watching a weird show? It looked like super creepy heroes? Idk honestly.
Y/n-"do you know if we have chips anywhere around?"
Gustav-"tell her Georg."
Georg-"sorry. I ate the last bag"
Y/'-"it's ok. Ima just head to the store. Want anything?"
Gustav-"can you get beer?"
Georg-"but the good kind! Wait take Tom with you he knows what I'm talking about!"
Y/n-"oh ok."
I walk back upstairs to get my shoes and purse.
I walk back to the room and find Tom changing and I quickly cover my eyes"
Tom-"oh calm down darling. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before."
Y/n-"sorry. I'm just not use to it that much."
Tom-"well seems like your gonna right now."
He pulls me in the room and shuts the door. I open my eyes and try my best not to look down.
Tom-"come on you have to get use to it remember what you said darling?"
Y/n-"Tom not now. Bill might hear us talking about this so keep your voice down."
Tom-"come on darling. Ik you can't get over me"
He pulls me closer and I look into his deep dark eyes. For some reason I didn't like how this was going."
Y/n-"can you get dressed we need to go to the store to get beer for Gustav and Georg and they said you know the "good" kind."
Tom-"ok fine but later you know what ima do to you."
I stayed silent. He's so persistent about it. I don't like it.

Part two next time.

Sorry for the HELLA LONG WAIT. I haven't been on here and I missed all of you guys! Please give me LOTS OF IDEAS!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️