34

I woke up to a loud noise down stairs.
I looked over at Tom sleeping. Gosh he looked to adorable! I got out of bed trying not to wake him up. I went to my room and looked at the time.
6:30 am. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After that I did my skin care and brushed my teeth and hair. I went to my closet to find some shorts and a t- shirt.when I got done changing I went downstairs and saw bill making breakfast.
Bill-"oh hey y/n! I took Kiana to daycare hope you don't mind?"
Y/n-"ofc not! What you making?"
Bill-"I was making eggs but I kinda burned them because I was to busy watching tv.."
Y/n-"ohh bill.. it's okay I'll help you make them."
Bill-"thank you y/n! If Georg and Gustav were here they will be on the floor laughing there asses off."
Y/n-"that sound like them Alr!"
Bill-"do I throw the eggs away or?"
Y/n-"yup"
Bill takes the pan and trows the eggs away.
Y/n-"wanna pack right know so we can see Tom and the boys struggle packing?!"
Bill-"OML YES!"
Me and bill run upstairs into my room!
Bill-"okay take out a suit case and I'll pick out some outfit for you!"
Y/n-"OKAY! But make sure they don't show my body a lot.."
Bill-"I got you! But let's go show shopping! I need some new shoes because mine are dirty as freak."
Y/n-"I'll love that!"
I take out a suit case from underneath my bed and put it on the bed. Bill starts to take out some outfits and I fold them and up them in the suit case nice and neatly. We get done with my clothes so now we run to bills room and we do the same thing. I fold the clothes and bill picks out the outfits! He has really great style even tho half of his clothes are all black. We get done by around 7:25 am and we go to are rooms so we can get ready for school!

 We get done by around 7:25 am and we go to are rooms so we can get ready for school!

Dis was the outfit^ so copy and paste Latina🙏

I go down stairs to see that Tom is already awake watching tv and eating cereal.
Y/n-"HI TOM!"
Tom-"hey beautiful"
I walk over to the couch and sit next to Tom.
Tom-"you look really pretty. Like always ofc"
Y/n-"thank you tom! You feeling any better?"
Tom-"yea just my head still hurts a little."
Y/n-"did you take some pills?"
Tom-"yea. But wanna walk to school or wanna take a car?"
Y/n-"whatever you want."
I lean on Toms shoulder and rest my head on it.
Tom-"okay then let's go. I wanna get breakfast and we almost always skip it."
Tom gets up and goes to the kitchen to put his dish in the sink, and ofc he doesn't was it.
Y/n-"wait where's bill?"
Tom-"he went with Xavier."
Y/n-"aww man. Bill left us.. but it's okay because I have you!"
Tom-"aww your so sweet."
Y/n-"yea I know but let's go!"
I run upstairs to get my bag and Toms as well. I try to fix my bed but I just gave up mid way. I ran back down stairs and saw Tom is ready to go!
Tom-"wanna drive?"
Y/n-"SURE! But if I crash it's your fault because you asked me to drive."
Tom-"on second thought maybe not."
Y/n-"aww come on!"
Tom-"ok fine."
I grab the keys from Toms hand and run outside! I get in the car and start it.
Tom-"ok so when you back up you gotta be careful not to step on the gas to hard."
Y/n-"Tom I have drove a sports car before. I know how to drive one! My dad showed me when I was only 12"
Tom-"Alr but if you need help I'm not gonna tell you?"
Tom shrugged and put on his seat belt. I look over at Tom and raised my brow.
Tom-"what? Safety is always first?"
Y/n-"I know!"

*Time skip*

I pull in the parking lot and there is a whole group of people waiting on someone?
Y/n-"whats this about?"
Tom-"OH MY GOD!"
Y/n-"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!"
Tom-"there fucking fans! They better not take pictures of you. Not even those ugly boys."
Y/n-"aww your getting jealous!"
Tom-"am not."
Y/n-"okay? Whatever you saw?"

I park kinda far from the crowd but they start walking towards the car!
Tom-"ok hurry up and get out. I know a secret way to get in the school."
Y/n-"wait what?"
Tom-"oh the count of three."
Y/n-"wait Tom!"
Tom-"three."
Y/n-"HOLD ON LET ME GET MY THINGS!"
Tom-"two."
Y/n-"ONE!"
I quickly get out the car and follow Tom in the back of the school. We go threw this door and we're in the school!
Y/n-"how did you know about this?!"
Tom-"I know my ways.... I sneak out of school.."
Y/n-"TOM!"
Tom-"sorry sorry.. but let's go get breakfast! I'm hungry!"
Y/n-"aww man I wanted to get some snacks at the vending machines but I don't got any cash on me!"
Tom-"don't worry bae. I got you"
Tom reaches in his pocket and takes out his wallet and puts it in my hands.
Y/n-"wait! YOUR WHOLE WALLET?!"
Tom-"yea."
Tom grabs my wrist and drags me to the lunch room.
Tom-"where the hell is bill?"
Y/n-"THERE! Wait is that GUSTAV AND GEORG!"
I run to the table that there sitting at and they all turn to me.
Georg-"Y/N!"
GEORG gets out of his chair and runs to me! He hugs me and picks my up spinning me!
Y/n-"okay okay! Put me down!!"
Georg-"sorry I just miss you so much!"
Y/n-"well if you missed me you would have never left me!"
Georg-"yea yea whatever!"
We link arms and walk to the table while Tom follows us.
Bill-"hey beautiful!"
Y/n-"hi bill! Guess what I have!!"
I show bill Toms wallet and make a happy face!
Bill-"SWEET!"
Tom-"ok put that away before you loose it darling."
Y/n-"yea your right! But let's go get food!"
Tom-"ok!"
Me and Tom stand up and start walking to the line. But as we are walking these too girls who are literally showing all of there skin! Like there is literally no clothes on them!
Tom-"can I help you?"
Lisa and Lucy-"HI WE ARE BIG FANS AND WE ARE LISA AND LUCY!"
Y/n-"umm excuse me. Can you guys move. We are trying to get breakfast but your ugly asses got in are way."
Tom looks at me and looks away quickly trying to hide his laugh.
Lucy-"um excuse me! What did you just call me!"
Y/n-"are you fucking deaf? I said YOU ARE UGLY ASSES WHO CANT EVEN DRESS APPROPRIATELY FOR THIS DAMN FUCKING SCHOOL!"
Lisa-"your the one to talk! You ugly bitch! You probably hanging around my boyfriend to get attention!"
Tom-"ok y/n let's go. We can finally leave! I want food so can you girls move because your fucking annoying."
Lucy-"ANYTHING FOR YOU!"
Y/n-"eww what weirdos."
Tom-"I mean I get used to it. There always dressing like that and it's annoying."
I could tell Tom was lying.. he probably found it cute..

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE I WAS READING THIS BOOK AND ITS SO GOOD!!! I FORGOT I HAVE TO WRITE YOU GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I LOVE YOU ALL😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

This is so real😔🙏^

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️