40

Got got up from get and headed to the bathroom. I washed up and changed. Tom did the same and we suddenly hear a knock on the door. I give Tom a look of confusion and he gives one back. I walk over to the door and open it to see Elizabeth?! The fuck is her ugly as doing here? And what the fu k is she wearing!! It's gross and cringe.
She gives me a look up and down because of what I'm guessing what I was wearing. I mean I was just wearing one of Toms shirts with my baggy sweat pants? Tom didn't even have a shirt on yet but at least he was wearing his shorts.
Tom-"Elizabeth? What are you doing here?"
Elizabeth-"well the door was unlocked and you didn't answer your phone. But what are you doing here y/n?"
Y/n-"uhh I kinda live here now so."
Elizabeth-"wait are you serious?!"
Y/n-"uhh yea?"
Tom-"Liz can you just go down stairs I'll be there in a bit."
Tom shuts the door in her face and you could here her gasp. She's weird. Like hella weird.
Tom-"she really needs to learn how to not break into people's houses like that. I could sue her?"
Y/n-"she cringes me out a lot."
Tom-she's hella clingy too. Like she texts me none stop and if I don't text her back less than two minutes she tells me how she's gonna kill her self."
Tom comes over to me and hugs me from behind. He rests his head on my shoulder and smiles.
Tom-"ima tell her that we can't be friends anymore of something."
Y/n-"can I tell her?!"
Tom-"I think it's beat if I do. Because she might not believe you?"
Y/n-"I mean you have a point."
Tom spun me around to face him. He smiles and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.
Tom-"not gonna lie I wanna marry you. I mean we are old enough. It's just college and how I'm famous and all."
Y/n-"college ends in winter so.. maybe we could!"
Tom-"wait you being serious?!"
I nod my head and Tom picks me up and spins me around. He kisses me again and puts me down. He walks over to the bed to put his shirt on and walks towards the door.
Tom-"I'll be right back okay!"
I nod and Tom walks out the room.
I jump on the bed and lay down. I suddenly hear my phone buzz. I pick it up and answer it.
Y/n-"hello"
Bill-"y/n.."
Y/n-"yea what's up?"
Bill-"Kiana.."
You could hear his voice shaking and him breathing heavily.
Y/n-"bill?! What's wrong!"
Bill-"kiana fell really hard and hit her head. At first she was fine but when we got close to the place we were gonna go to she. Fainted."
Y/n-"BIL WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??"
Bill-"don't worry. Kiana is in the hospital and Xavier is in the room with her. I just couldn't see her like that so I'm outside the hospital."
Y/n-"is she okay?!"
Bill-"the doctor said it was gonna be fine and she will be okay tomorrow. They just need to make sure she's ok."
Y/n-"I'm going to the hospital! Send me the location!"
Bill-"y/n it's okay. You don't need to drive all the way here for Kiana who is doing much better now. Just stay with Tom and I'll keep you updated"
Y/n-"okay.."
Bill-"don't worry. Okay. I have this under control."
Y/n-"okay. Well bye."
Bill-"bye."

I hand up the phone and put it on the bed. The door opens and I look up to see Tom.
Tom-"hey love! Wait. What's wrong?"
Y/n-"Kiana is in the hospital.."
Tears start to run down my face and I start to walk towards Tom.
Tom-"oh honey.."
He walks over to me and hugs me. I hug him back and start to cry in his shoulder.
Tom-"it's gonna be okay. You wanna do something to get your mind off of it?"
I nod my head and pull away from the hug. I wipe my tears away and look up at him. He puts him hand on my face and strokes my cheek.
Tom-"how about I teach you how to play guitar? Sound fun?"
I nod my head and give him a small smile, he returns it and walks over to his closet. He pulls out a pink guitar and a black one.
Tom-"your getting the pink one! I love my black one. It's like my baby!"
I giggle at him and he walks back over to me. He hands me the guitar and gets the rest of the stuff.
Y/n-"did Elizabeth leave?"
Tom-"yup! Let's go to the living room!"
We walk out the room and go downstairs. I sit down in the couch. And rest the guitar in my lap. Tom starts to plug things together and sits down next to me. He puts his guitar on his lap and looks at me.
Tom-"what song do you know?"
Y/n-"dose it have to be from your band?"
Tom-"I mean yea because your gonna play at my concert"
Y/n-"HUH?!"
Tom-"yea we are gonna play moonsoon, scream, don't jump, and pain of love! So which one you wanna play and if you wanna play more than one you can"
Y/n-"I wanna play scream and pain of love!"
Tom-"nice! Ok just to let you know scream is kinda hard and makes your hands tired."
Y/n-"im sure it's not that hard?"
Tom-"hmm we'll see about that"

End of chapter

mistakes will be fixed soon

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED!!! I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WORKK!!!!..... I HOPE I DIDNT LOSE YOU GUYS☹️BUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I WILL POST TOMORROW AFTER IM DONE EITH SCHOOL AND WORK!! DONT WORRY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG!!

 I HOPE I DIDNT LOSE YOU GUYS☹️BUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I WILL POST TOMORROW AFTER IM DONE EITH SCHOOL AND WORK!! DONT WORRY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG!!

BYE POOKIES😍⭐️

❤️❤️❤️❤️