37

We get to my apartment and go inside the building. We walk over to front desk and the lady welcomes us.
Jackie-"hello y/n I haven't seen you in a while!"
Y/n-"hey! I just came here because my brother here is gonna take the apartment I have"
Jackie-"oh your not staying here no more? Why not?"
Y/n-"personal"
Jackie-"ok ok that's fair. But what is your full name sir?"
Finn-" Finn y/l/n"
Jackie-"okay! You can come by tomorrow to do the paperwork because we are about to go to lunch break."
Finn-"that's fine but thank you!"
Y/n-"I actually wanna get my stuff!"
Finn-"I'll stay here. And hurry I need to get back to Elana!"
Y/n-"GOT IT!"
I run to the elevators and tap the button like 1millon times! It finally opens and I talk in and I again click the bottom a million times. The doors close and it started to move up. It stops on the 5th floor and I quickly run to my room and open the door. I quickly grab a suit case and putt all my things in there. The suit case gets full but I still have a lot of things out so I get another suit case and put the rest of the things in. I finally close the suit case and run out the room and go to the elevator. It stoped at the main floor and I ran towards Finn with my 2 suit cases.
Finn-"dang y/n I thought you only had like 24 stuff left?!"
Y/n-"yea I know and FUCK HOW AM I GONNA GET TO TOMS HOUSE YOU HAVE A FUCKING BIKE!"
Jackie-"language y/n."
Y/n-"I'm so sorry but how am I gonna get there?!"
Finn-"I'll be back in like 8 minutes okay STAY RIGHT THERE!!"
Finn runs out of the apartment building and gets on his motorcycle and drives off."
Jackie-"so who's this Tom guy? Is he your boyfriend?"
Y/n-"yea he is! Him, his brother and his 2 friends are famous!"
Jackie-"wait are you talking about Tokio Hotel!!!!"
Y/n-"yes!"
Jackie-"OH MY GOSH I ALWAYS WANTED TI GO TO THERE CONCERTS!"
Y/n-"I could try to get you a vip ticket!"
Jackie-"OMG YOU WOULD DO THAT?!"
Y/n-"YEA! Your like my best friend!"
Jackie-"OMG THANK YOU Y/N YOUR THE BEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!"
She jumps over the counter and gives me a big hug! She picks me up at twirls me around! She finally drops me and gives me a big smile!
Jackie-"you don't know how long I have waited for this moment!"
Y/n-"I'm glad your happy!"
We start to giggle and we see Finn running back inside the building.
Y/n-"what the. That was the fastest 8 minutes of my life?!"
Finn-"I brought the car! Elana was near by and she wanted to take my bike so I gave it to her and I have her car"
Y/n-"oh okay! Bye Jackie! See you at the concert!"
Jackie-"bye y/n THANK YOU AGAIN!"
I grab my suit cases and walk towards the car Finn following behind me. I open the trunk and put my suitcases inside and slam the trunk shut. I walk to the passenger seat and open the door. I get in and out on my seatbelt.
Y/n-"we have to go pick up Kiana Finn."
Finn-"oh Alr. Where's her daycare?"
Y/n-"it's near your girlfriends house."
Finn-"ohhh that one! Alr. And you gotta get ready for the little modeling thing."
Y/n-"BRO I FORGOT ABOUT THAT?!"
Finn-"stop yelling. Your just like your daughter. You too have so much in common. It's cute"
Y/n-"thank you Finn! By the way Elena's car smells like weed.."
Finn-"yea I know. I told her to stop but she said she's trying but every time she's stressed out she has to smoke or something to get that stress out."
Y/n-"you wanna take her to go get checked out?"
Finn-"yea I was planning on today before it's to late."
Y/n-"yea."
We get to Kiana's daycare and I get out of the car while Finn goes looking for a parking spot. I walk in the building and was greeted by the nice lady in front.

(I forgot the teachers name so we are just gonna call her mrs.Cruz that was my kindergarten teacher so I guess we're gonna use that name)

Mrs.Cruz-"hello y/n it's nice seeing you!"
Y/n-"hello im here to pick up Kiana!"
Mrs.Cruz-"alright just sign her out while I go get her."
She hands me the clipboard and a pen. She gives me a sweet smile and walks away to find Kiana. I start to sign her out and checking if she brought Kiana back. I get done writing and put the clipboard and pen back on the front desk and wait for Kiana. I start to hear she adorable giggles down the hall and when she sees me she runs up to me and gives me her biggest smile.
Kiana-"SISSY!!!"
Y/n-"hey baby! Did you have fun today!"
She gives me a nod and shows me her Lollipop.
Kiana-"sissy I got candy! I be good today!!!"
Mrs.Cruz-"she help a kid clean up his mess and should them how to draw a flower"
Y/n-"you did!"
Kiana-"yes sissy!!"
Mrs.Cruz-"she also took her medication so you don't have to worry about that. But she is coughing and she has a runny nose."
Y/n-"oh. Thank you for letting me know and thank you for taking care of her"
Mrs.Cruz-"anytime. Well bye kiana!"
She bends down her Kiana's level and gives her a high five. Kiana giggles and start to walk towards the door. I walk behind her and grab her hand. We bother walk to the car and I open the door for her. I put her in her car seat and make sure it's nice and tight but making sure she is still comfortable. I close the door and go in the passenger seat putting on my seat belt too.
Finn-"so what the teacher say?"
Y/n-"she said that kiana has been coughing and has a runny nose. She's basically sick."
Finn-"I'm sure she will be ok."
Y/n-"when you take Elana to the hospital can you take kiana for a check up. I'll give you money for it. And to buy her food."
I give Finn a worried look and start to go through my backpack and take some money out.
Finn-"yea. Yea of course"
I had Finn the money and he starts the car and we start heading to toms house.

Time skip

Finn parks the car and turns it off. I get out the car and help Kiana out her car seat. I put her up and closer the door. I grab my bad and closer the passenger door too. We all walk inside and I put Kiana down so she can play around. I see Tom and Elizabeth sitting on tue couch but there is a random person sitting next to Elizabeth and there cuddling? I give them a confused look and look at Tom. He stares at me and stands up. He walks towards me and gives me a big hug.
Tom-"I've missed you..."
I hug him back and realized that he is starting to fall asleep.
Y/n-"hey Tom?"
He opens his eyes and looks at me. THERE BLOOD SHOT RED!!! I look over at bill who is in the kitchen and he looks like he's gonna die of laughter!?
Bill-"Tom took some candy after school and he is all out."
Tom-"dude.. I-I told you t-to shuts u-up!"
Y/n-"Tom did you take a edible?!"
Tom-"no.."
Bill-"yes he did and he took 3!"
Tom-"SHUT UP?!"
Y/n-"are you serious!"
Tom-"bae look I was just having fun and me and Xavier went to the park and messed around a little."
Y/n-"whatever but if you go to sleep and don't wake up it's not my fault?!"
Tom-"fine fin I'm sorry."
Y/n-"let's just get you to bed."
Tom-"no it's okay! The weed is wearing off I just need something to eat!"
Bill-"I'm already making you food Tom!"
Tom-"THANK GOOD NESS!!"
Y/n-"wanna go upstairs with me Tom? I want to show you a outfit!"
Tom-"sure!"

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AGAIN I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF!! I HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE ME AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨✨

BAE BEING SO CUTE NESS!!!😍❤️✨

❤️❤️❤️❤️