39

Xavier's car going into the parking lot and parks right next to me. He unlocks the door and I get in.
Xavier-"you look pretty today!"
Y/n-"thank you Xavier!"
He start to drive the car and looks over at me but then looks in front of him focusing on the road.
Xavier-"where you wanna get the cake at?"
Y/n-"let's just go to a cake store! It's down the road from here so it's like a few minutes away"
Xavier-"Alr! So is that what your wearing when you surprise Tom?"
Y/n-"I mean? Do I look bad.."
Xavier-"oh, no. No no no no you look great! I mean beautiful. I mean! You look good but I'm just saying you know?"
Y/n-"I mean. Yea I guess."
We get to the cake store and Xavier parks the car.
Y/n-"wanna come with me?"
Xavier-"I actually have to call someone so.."
Y/n-"oh okay!"
I get out the car and start to walk inside the store. A lady welcomes me in and goes back to helping the people out. I start walking around trying to find a cake but none of them look.. you know.. good.. I walk around some more and see a chocolate cake with the writing "happy birthday!" In bold words. I smile thinking of how Kiana would definitely love this cake for her birthday! But I decided to get it for Tom and bill! I grab it and walk towards the cashier. I put the cake on the counter and she gives me a smile.
..?-"want anything written on like a name?"
Y/n-"oh yes! Can you put Tom and Bill under the "happy birthday" letters?"
..?-"ofc! You know Tokio hotel! The Tom and bill guys! It's there birthday as well so what a surprise!"
I give her a sweet smile and nod.
Y/n-"do you have like little gift boxes to put the cake in?"
..?-"I do actually!"
She goes to the back and grabs a box and icing for the cake. She starts to write Tom and bill on the bottom and puts the cake inside the box.
..?-"that will be $20"
I go to my purse and pull out $20. I hand it to her and grab the box.
..?-"have a wonderful day ma'am!"
I smile at her and walk out the store. I walk towards the car and get in.
Xavier-"that was quick?"
Y/n-"yea!"
Xavier-"wanna get them a present or just wait till tomorrow so you can take them somewhere?"
Y/n-"wait till tomorrow! I literally have no money left I wasted my last 20 dollars on the cake."
Xavier-"Alr! Just let me know when you need money some day so I can give you some"
I smile and nod. Xavier starts the car and drives to toms house.

We get to the house and we get out the car. I start to walk to the front door but stop when I'm almost inside.
Y/n-"where do you think there at right now?"
Xavier-"probably went somewhere?"
Y/n-"do you think?"
Xavier-"here give me the cake and text Tom where he's at?"
Y/n-"okay"
I grab my phone and start to text Tom.

Y/n-"hey what you doing rn?"

Tom-"I'm out with bill. We went to get some fruit for Kiana because she really wanted some oh and Finn went home."

Y/n-"oh okay! Be careful when you get back home❤️"

Tom-"I will bae❤️"

I put my phone back in my purse and look up at Xavier.
Y/n-"they went to go get food!"
I open the front door and walk towards the kitchen. I put my purse down and look back to see Xavier walking towards me.
Y/n-"can you out the cake in the fridge please."
Xavier-"yup! Oh and I need to tell you something, well more like talk"
Y/n-"about?"
Xavier-"about Kiana. You should tell him."
He puts the cake in the fridge and looks at me looking serious which kinda scared me.
Y/n-"ohh. I don't know how to tell him though. Like it's like a feeling when you broke something and you can't tell your mom or dad because you know your gonna get in a lot of trouble."
Xavier-"if you can't tell him I will. He needs to know before court."
Y/n-"I'll talk to him today. I promise.."
Xavier-"it's gonna be okay love."
He walks up to me and gives me a hug. I hug him back and suddenly we hear a knock on the door.
Y/n-"I'll get it!"
I pull away from the hug and run towards the door! I open it to see Tom, kiana and bill!
Kiana-"SISSY!"
Y/n-"hey!"
I pick up kiana and hug her with all my love!
Tom-"she couldn't stop talking about how the watermelon reminds you of her because you always eat it."
Y/n-"everything reminds her of me! It's really cute!"
Xavier-"hey Tom y/n wants to talk to you outside.."
I look over at Xavier who still has that expression on his face. I look over at Tom and he gives me a little mean stare. I grab his hand and walk outside closing the door and walking away from it just in case they wanna me nosy!
Tom-"what you wanna talk about?"
Y/n-"Kiana.."
Tom-"what about her?"
Y/n-kianas my.."
I could get any words out.. I could talk.. I can't finish that last word.. I felt like passing out. I wanted to throw up.. I look up at Tom and he puts his hands on my shoulders.
Tom-"daughter... I know..."
Y/n-"what?.... But how?!"
Tom-"I saw alex at the store one day and he said, "you will never get my daughter to stay with y'all." And that that's when he was telling me that you and him have a daughter.."
Y/n-"Tom I ment to tell you sooner but I was too scared that-"
Tom-"I was gonna leave you."
Y/n-"yea."
Tom-"don't worry baby. I will never do that."
He pulls me into a hug and kisses my head.
Tom-"it will be okay. I'm always here for you. Plus Finn told me about the court you have with Alex. Want be to go with you?"
Y/n-"yea.."
Tom-"okay. Let's go inside"
Tom holds my hand and walks me inside where we see Xavier playing with Kiana and bill watching the news. I walk towards the couch and sit next to bill. I put my head on his shoulder and put my arms around his neck. Bill gives me a confusing look but smiles. Tom sits next to me and leans his head back.
Kiana-"TOMMY!!"
She jumps on the couch and sits on toms lap. He smiles and starts playing with her hair making little braids. Kiana starts to giggle at the tv because Tom changed the channel to a little kids show. I can't stop looking over at Tom and Kiana, they look like a happy father and daughter. It makes me happy seeing them like this. I wounded if me and Tom had a kid, will it still be the same? Would he treat are kid like he treats Kiana?
Bill-"hey you okay?"
I look over at bill who looks worried.
Y/n-"oh yea I'm alright! Just thinking about something that's all! Come on!"
I stand up and grab bills hand. We walk to the kitchen and I walk back to the couch and pick up Kiana from toms lap.
Y/n-"come on Tom come to the kitchen I have a surprise for you!"
I walk to the kitchen with Tom follows me. Xavier makes his way to the kitchen as well and he walks to the fridge and waits for me to give him a signal. They sit at the counter and they all turned to me and Xavier. I put Kiana on toms lap so she can get a better view.
Y/n-"hold on let me grab my phone!"
I go to my purse and grab my phone. I walk back in front on Tom and bill and start to record. I look over at Xavier and give him a nod. He takes the cake out the fridge and puts it in front of them. Me and Xavier look at each other and start to smile at Tom and bill.
Y/n and Xavier-"happy birthday to you!!!! Happy birthday day to you!! Happy birthday to Tom and bill!!!!! Happy birthday to you!!!!"
Bill gives me a smile and hugs Tom and hug. Kiana starts to clap and giggle. Tom looks over at me and gives me a smile and giggles as well. Xavier grabs the phone from my hands and starts to record my reaction. I walk over to Tom and hug him. He gives me a kiss and pulls away to kiss Kiana on the head. Xavier stops recording and puts my phone down.
Xavier-"hey y/n you want me to take Kiana to Finn's place? She has been talking about how much she wants to go see his girl.
Y/n-"yea that's okay!"
Bill-"hey Xavier we should go to the beach!"
Xavier-"oh hell yea! We should get wasted and have fun!!"
Tom-"watch out for bill. He can get pretty wasted!"
Bill-"I'll be okay! Ima go get my stuff I will be right back!"
Bill runs upstairs and ran back downstairs with his shoes on and a different shirt.
Bill-"alright let's go kiddo!"
Kiana came over to me and gave me a little hug. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and so did she.
Y/n-"be safe baby. I miss you already."
Kiana-"you so silly mommy!"
My heart froze... did she just call me mommy.... I look at Kiana who is giggling and ran over to Xavier. Bill comes over to me and whispers in my ear.
Bill-"don't be mad but I told her to call you that for now on. Please don't be mad..."
I gave bill a glare and Kiana waved at me. I waved back and they walk out the front door. I started to walk towards the couch but Tom came up from behind and hugged me.
Tom-"gosh. I missed hugging you, and kissing you."
I giggle and put my hands on top of his. He turns me around and stares at my eyes.

⚠️WARNING ⚠️

SMUT IS COMING UP!!!!
IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT THEN DONT READ IT!!!!! I WARN YOU!!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Tom leans in and kisses me. I put my hands around his neck and kiss him back. He starts to moves his hands down my waist and onto my ass. He pulls away and looks really serious and really cute at the same time.
Tom-"pick one place. Couch or bedroom.."
I didn't reply but I could tell that he wanted the bedroom.
Y/n-"bedroom it is then"
Tom suddenly picked you up like a little baby and carried you to the bedroom, more like toms room. He lays me down on the bed and closes the door and locks it.
Tom-"did I tell you how sexy you look in that fucking skirt. I almost didn't let you go out in it because of how much guys would stare at you."
Tom gets on top of me and starts to kiss my neck leaving love marks. I giggle at the little tickles Tom makes with his tongue. He picks me and sits down on the bed. He puts me on his lap and smiles.
Tom-"wanna take that shirt off for me?"
I start to take my shirt off and throwing it on the floor. Tom also takes his shirt off and he puts his hands on my lower back.
Tom-"you look so pretty when your sitting on my lap like this"
Y/n-"and you look so handsome when you have your shirt off"
Tom starts to unbutton my skirt and puts his hands on my sides.
Tom-"stand up for me princess"
I do as told and take off my skirt. He takes his pants off and sits back down on the bed.
Tom-"get on your knees for me."
I get on my knees and look down at toms boxers. I look up at his and he has a big grin on his face. I put my hands on his boxers and slowly take them off. Suddenly his dick comes flying out and Tom giggles. I starts to stroke his dick and it makes him moan. I open my mouth and let his dick slide in. I start to slowly move my head up and down on his dick. Moans leave his mouth and he puts his hand on my head. He starts to push my head deeper into his dick which makes me choke a little. He chuckles and let's go on my head. I slowly take his dick out my mouth and stand up.
Tom-"you ready my love~"
I nod and he starts to take off my bra and my underwear. He pushes me on the bed and picks up my legs, making me gasp a little. He slowly starts to stroke his dick on my clit which makes me groan. He suddenly starts to push his dick in my inside and thrusts in a fast pace. Moans leave my mouth and he leans closer to my face and kisses me.
Tom-"gosh.. y-you... you look so fucking pretty~"
Tom started to go faster, picking up the pace which left me moaning and groaning. He grabs onto my hips which makes me go deeper into him.
Y/n-"fuck! Tom I'm gonna.. gonna.. fuck!"
Tom-"I know baby. I know. Just a little longer! Fuck..!!"
Tom starts to move deeper my the second. I suddenly feel warm inside and that's when Tom stops. Are breathing is all you can hear. I start to breath heavily and relax my body. Tom lays down next to me and giggles.
Tom-"I've been wanting to be Inside of you for a long time."
Y/n-"I'm sure you have"
I giggle and hug Tom

End of smut!!! AND chapter!!

Mistakes will be fixed soon!!!

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED THIS ONE IN A WHILE I WAS REALLY BUSY HELPING MY GRANDMA OUT!!! HOPE YOU LIEK THIS CHAPTER!!! 2445 WORDS IS CRAZY!!! ANYWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGH!!!❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

🤭❤️