seven!

[irl!]

—————

TW: MENTIONS OF ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION!

[irl!]

"SO, WE'RE REALLY DOING THIS? we're really going through with this?" allison asks nervously, pointing her eyes at literally almost every single person surrounding her and her friends.

elliot speaks as well, sharing allison's same feelings herself, "yeah, i actually, um, was wondering the same thing."

andy snaps her head up to look at both of them incredulously, somehow actually being the person to be shaming someone else about not wanting to do something out of their comfort zone. "are you guys serious right now?"

she glares at them, not wanting to back out of the plan—she wants to show her best friend that she cares and wants to help her.

ralfie steps forward, placing a hand over her shoulder. "hey, relax."

she rolls her eyes annoyedly.

everyone watches in confusion and shock as they watch the usually calm and collected girl almost lose her shit at the thought of having to back out. "don't tell me to relax, ralf!"

she takes notice of everyone watching her with wide, shocked eyes. "great. you all think i'm crazy."

nessa opens her mouth to say something to her to calm her down, since she's about one of the only people that can get through to her and get her to listen to, but andy interrupts her before she can get even a word out, "uh uh. don't even try."

"look, i know i'm acting crazy right now. but...lily is one of my best friends—just like how she's many of your best friends. and she's helped me through a lot—she's always been there for me, for all of us, whenever we needed it. even if she had her own things to deal with, she would drop them the second any of us needed her." she explains, her whole body shuttering in worry over lily.

nessa steps forward, bringing her into a side hug. "we know. and you know we feel the same," she pauses to pointedly look at nick, chris, matt, and madi, before continuing, "well, at least most of us."

nessa kisses andy's forehead, before she pulls herself away from her.

"guys, the reason i'm acting so unlike myself and a little crazy, is because lily is like my platonic other half. and when she hurts, i hurt," she says quietly. "we need to do this. if not for us, then for her—she deserves to have people who care about her enough to do the hard thing to help her."

elliot nods, a little nervous, but now feeling like she isn't filled with so much doubt.

she nods to allison and jake, who nod silently in agreement. "you're right. we do need to do this—for her."

andy smiles in appreciation.

sabrina smiles, standing on andy's other side, a little behind ralfie. "i agree. she's so used to being used and alone that she doesn't realize that we're not going to leave her on her own."

"agreed." nessa admits herself, holding sabrina's hand behind andy's back—it's a merely platonic gesture, nothing more, she would never betray her girl like that.