twelve!

[vlogs, irl!]

—————

TW: MENTIONS OF BREAKDOWNS, EPISODES, AND MORE TALKS ABOUT THE ABUSE!!

[vlogs!]

LILY GROANS, HIDING HER FACE, to keep nick from recording her.

although, considering that she has her own youtube channel, she shouldn't feel this shy.

but maybe, even though she doesn't want to admit it, she's scared to get to know everyone—the thought of growing attached to them and then them leaving her is what is holding her back.

or maybe it's because of how toxic the fans can be and she's worried of the hate she'll get. or how alex will react.

she knows that she shouldn't care what he thinks.

but, even if she did hint at him to leave her alone when she punched him, it doesn't mean he's going to go away—god knows he doesn't know how to leave her alone.

but, even with all of that worry and stress overwhelming her, lily pulls her hands away from her face and glares over at nick.

nick laughs in response. "so, as you guys can see," nick says in a teasing tone of voice as he turns the camera to face himself. "we have a special guest!"

lily rolls her eyes as he turns the camera back to her.

"hey, guys!" she says with a strained voice as she tries to ignore the throbbing pain in her shaking fist.

"you guys may know her from her youtube channel! which, if you aren't already subscribed to, you guys should go do that! i'll put a link in the description when i post this."

nick turns the camera back to his face again. "anyways, we were planning on doing a vlog with lily, but some unexpected turns of events have happened." nick states in a dramatic tone of voice.

lily groans again in frustration. "nick, as i've said almost a million times, it's not a big deal!"

the camera turns to face elliot, who's sitting in the middle, between both lily and nick in the back seat. "seeing as you probably seriously injured your hand, i don't think you have room to talk." elliot states seriously and glares at her best friend.

"yeah, i agree." madi agrees from sitting on the floor, while they're driving—she's squished, but seeing as there's not a whole lot of room for everyone, madi volunteered to be the one to sit there.

nick laughs when even matt and chris jump into the conversation, "yeah, you're just lucky we found out when we did." matt says seriously, giving her a pointed glance through the mirror, but keeping his eyes on the road.

chris, however, says the exact opposite, but very expected, response. "well, i think it's hilarious."

lily, glaring at him from behind her seat that's behind his, is quick to bite his head off. "well, it's a good thing that no one asked for your opinion, christopher." she says sarcastically, not even flinching when he turns around to glare at her with a death stare.