eighteen!

[irl!]

—————

MENTIONS OF FAMILY DRAMA AND MENTAL HEALTH!!

[irl!]

IF SHE COULD, LILY WOULD'VE taken back the moment she told her sister about the harassment from their parents.

right after she told allison the truth, she went and told their friends—she did it because she was concerned.

"are you kidding me?" elliot scoffs when lily stays silent.

"you should've told me! how could you not tell me?" she exclaims angrily, glaring at her.

lily rolls her eyes. "how the hell am i supposed to tell you?"

she scoffs, before continuing in a sarcastic tone of voice, "oh, hey, elle! did i forget to tell you that my piece-of-shit parents are harassing me and trying to guilt-trip me back into their lives?"

elliot groans. "it doesn't matter how! the point is that you should've told me—us!"

lily opens her mouth, ready to snap back with a harsh comeback, but her phone goes off suddenly, scaring the crap out of her.

with a sigh, she says, "hold on," and takes her phone from elliot's hand to check who it is.

her heart stops when she realizes who it is.

MOM 🙁 IS CALLING!

ACCEPT | [DECLINE]

she gulps for a straight second, before her face hardens and angrily taps on the decline bottom.

"who was that?" madi asks, noticing how angry she looks.

"no one." lily mumbles, trying to shake it off.

"well, it didn't seem like it." allison says, her tone full of worry.

lily turns around to look at her with a deadly glare, before she points an accusing finger at her. "i don't care what you think—you're the one that started all of this."

allison's face becomes quickly startled. "i was trying to help!"

"well, it doesn't feel like that! i feel fucking ganged up on right now!" she yells.

her phone goes off again, this time with a different contact calling.

DAD 😐 IS CALLING!

"fuck! jesus christ!" she curses angrily, before she throws the phone to her sister.

"can you fucking shut that off? i can't fucking deal with this." she mutters as her sister looks at the phone and her face forms into an expression of realization.

"see?" she yells, showing the phone to everyone—the phone that keeps ringing every five seconds.

"this is why i didn't want you to fucking react to them and talk with them! why would you do something so stupid?"