ten!

[irl!]

—————

TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND ANXIETY!

[irl!]

THERE AREN'T WORDS TO EXPLAIN how fast lily sobers up, when she sees who's stood in front of her.

she glances past him nervously, but when she sees no one else, she rushes to slam the door on him.

once she does that, she flicks the lock and leans against the door with a scared expression.

jake being the closest to her steps in front of her in worry, both of his hands going over her shoulders, trying to desperately comfort her.

"why the fuck is he here?" she whispers shakily, ignoring the worried glances from the rest of their friends.

"i—i don't know." jake answers, leading her over to the couch.

elliot moves to sit down beside her, rubbing her back soothingly as lily leans towards her with her head over her shoulder.

"how the hell does he even know where we live?" she mutters, trying to keep herself from getting so anxious.

but suddenly, there's an abrupt and thundering knock to the door again. "lilianna! open up!"

the volume of the yell, makes lily jumps out of her position with her best friend and stand nervously.

looking at the concerned looks from her friends, lily shivers.

allison steps forward, allowing herself to give her sister the chance to make her decision. "lils, what do you want to do?"

lily looks around again, seeing the same understanding looks on almost everyone's faces.

the worried glances from madi and nick and matt comforts her a little, but the slightly cautious and guilty-looking expression of chris' startles her.

she turns back to elliot, who's still sitting on the couch, and then her sister.

tears fill her eyes when alexander lands another few pounding knocks on the door and his voice yells once again, "open this damn door, lily!"

once again, she jumps.

she breathes shakily. "just..." she stares at the door once again, her ears ringing at the abrupt knocks and screaming that keeps happening.

"fuck!" she curses, the nerves of upsetting her very violent ex-boyfriend consuming her.

she motions to the door, finally finding the courage to tell her sister what her decision is. "just get rid of him. i can't fucking be here right now." she mutters, trying to ignore the way elliot gets up off of the couch to talk to her to calm her down from an obvious anxiety episode.

"how about we go to your room and hang out for a little?"

lily abruptly shakes her head. "no. i don't want to be around anyone, alright?" she snaps a little, shocking elliot.