Man

"Do you want to go out for ice cream later?" Ben asked me as we were waiting for our final scene.

"I don't see why not? You have a place in mind?"

"The guys wanted to go check out this new ice cream parlour 2 blocks down. Could we pick them up too?"

"Who's they, Ben? I have told you to give me context before stories, remember?"

"Haha, oh yes. Its Krist and oh Gawin. Gawin is acting with Krist on that new drama series and he has been having a hard time so Krist wants to bring him out a bit more."

"Oh, sure, why not?"

"After filming, let me change first ok? I am going back to my grandma's after this and I cannot wear this out. She will flip."

I laughed, just briefly adjusting Ben's shirt for him. He was dressed in a see through white top and jeans. He would wear a jacket over if he was going out, being lazy to change but I can imagine his grandma giving him grief over it.

Once filming ended, Ben went to change whilst I took the jacket off and returned it to wardrobe. The rest of the outfit was my own so I grabbed my bag and waited by the car for Ben. He said Krist and Gawin were in the studio next door so they would walk over.

Soon, Krist and Gawin joined us. I was familiar with Krist for he was quite well known due to Sotus. I really didn't know whom was Gawin though I had watched him in that drama acting as Mork before. Damn, I was forgetting the name of that series now.

"Phi! Thank you for giving us a ride too."

"My pleasure Krist."

"Gawin, this is P Man by the way. He's the one acting with Ben in the new series."

Gawin waiied to me respectfully and muttered hello. He was quite soft about it and seemed reticent. I mean, he barely knows me so I guess he's abit more wary of new people.

I nodded and soon, Ben joined us. With Ben's antics, Krist's low key jokes, the time at the ice cream parlour passed by so fast.

Ben took off to see his grandma whilst I offered Krist and Gawin a ride back to wherever they needed to go. Krist declined, saying Singto was coming to pick him up. I looked at Gawin who just nodded, declining as he said he will take the subway home. I nodded and both boys took off in separate directions. I got to my car and was driving back when I passed Gawin who was walking towards the station.

I slowly cruised down and stopped the car.

"Gawin, right? Hey"

Gawin turned to see me and a slight look of surprise flitted over his face.

"P. What are you doing here?"

"Which station are you headed to?"

He told me the name and I told him to get on. It was a good 10 minute walk away and under this weather, it was harsh and unforgivable. He stalled for a bit but finally got on, thanking me for the ride.

I nodded, driving off. I observed him discreetly. He seemed so quiet and aloof in public just like his characters onscreen. He seemed so submissive, I couldn't imagine him being the top in the drama with Krist but who knows right?

It's acting and perhaps he is able to essay that confidence onscreen. We soon reached the station and he briefly turned to thank me before hopping out. I was about to drive off when I realized he had dropped his wallet and it was on the floor of the passenger seat. I picked it up and looked up but he was long gone.

Damn. I looked at the wallet and opened it. His ID was there and to be honest, it didn't look like he stayed far from me. I had to go meet a friend but figured I drop it off on the way home.

Once I was done with my friend, I drove over to his house. It was a condo and the security guard told me he stayed on Level 23 but refused to let me go up as Gawin wasn't home. I was fine with it. I just asked him to pass the wallet to Gawin and he nodded.

I was driving off when I saw Gawin coming back from basketball practice I guess? He was dressed in a basketball jersey, ball in hand and perspiring profusely. He was chugging water from a bottle as he walked but he appeared to be limping.

I just looked on as I drove off, him soon disappearing from sight as my car turned the corner.

The next day, I was at filming when I heard I had a visitor. I jogged out to the front entrance only to see Gawin waiting there.

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"I came to say thank you Phi. For my wallet. Sorry I wasn't around."

"Oh it's ok. Nothing major. I was on my way home and you stay around the corner. So it was convenient."

"You stay at the Equarius?"

"Yes, I do."

"That's nice. I go there to play basketball with some college mates. That place has a nice large basketball court."

"That it does. I play there too at times. You ok by the way?"

"Yes I am. Why do you ask?"

I filled him in on how he was limping as I saw him yesterday on my way out. His face reddened a bit but he assured me he was fine. He thanked me again and then left.

Though I couldn't help but notice that limp was obvious even though he was trying very hard to mask it.

I wonder if anyone knew he was actually hurting? I had a feeling he was masking it to avoid delaying filming.

I just looked on as he walked away. I couldn't say anything. It wasn't in my court. I just hope he be fine.