Man

Gawin opened the door, coming face to face with me as I stood grinning, dressed in my own clothes and carrying a small backpack.

He smiled at me too and beckoned me in.

"I stay over for the day, just to spend time with you. Make sure you are ok, all rights?"

Gawin looked at me and for a minute, I thought he was going to reject me but he nodded his head, thanking me softly. As I kept away my things, he told me about his conversation with his manager though I felt like he wasn't telling me everything; but I guess at his own pace.

Gawin called Krist whilst I offered to cook some lunch. Whilst I was cooking, he put Krist on loud speaker.

"Hey.."

"How are you now?"

"Better.. are you ok? I'm sorry you came to talk to me and in the end..."

"No biggie. Its all ok."

"What happened?" Gawin listened as Krist filled him in on how Singto had skipped out on their date, forgetting completely about it. The best part, Krist had bought tickets for a convention Singto had been meaning to go and yet he forgot, tickets going to waste and best part, he didn't even reply to Krist's messages on time who had been waiting for him at the venue.

Gawin face palmed and I was just like going "Shit. This Singto really messed up!"

Just then Krist asked something that shocked both Gawin and me. I nearly dropped my spoon.

"Nevermind about me. What's with you and Man!? Are you guys dating?! How come you didn't tell me, you idiot!"

Gawin gasped.

"What?! Why do you think.. and Krist don't say such things now.. actually"

"Don't cut me off! Oh come on, I saw Man kissing you yesterday. And when do I ever ask then?! In front of Man? Of course I can't! Dude, come on! You didn't even tell me. But you guys are so cute!"

At this point, I drooped my spoon. Krist heard the sound and then asked

"Aww man, you cooking?"

Gawin sighed as he replied

"Not me. Man is here cooking. He came to check on me. I have you on loudspeaker as I am having a snack whilst talking to you. Thats why I told you not to say.. "

Krist fell silent. Then he went "Oh shit. Bye!" And he hung up. I looked at Gawin who just blushed terribly, having no words. He stood up, grabbing his snacks, muttering something about calling to check on Yaa and wanted to run off but I grabbed onto his hand tightly.

"Stay. Let me finish this first." Gawin gulped and looked at me. He nodded. I finished the stew, turned off the stove and we went back to the living room.
We sat down on the couch, slightly apart. I was looking at the TV, focusing on the empty screen whilst Gawin kept looking at his snacks.

"Look, I, what I am trying to say..."

We both spoke at the same time, laughing when we realised our predicament. I offered for Gawin to go first but he told me to go ahead.

I looked at the screen then at my hand and then trying to muster all courage I had. I looked at Gawin finally.

"I..I like you Gawin. I'm not sure about whether you will date a guy.. honestly I never did it before. But I..  I realized I am starting to grow feelings for you and I want to keep seeing you, and more than as a friend or colleague.."

Gawin's face was just impassive but I saw the blush settling in. He was trying very hard to fight that smirk or smile. He looked down and took a deep breath.

"Phi.."