Gawin

I woke up the next morning, to find myself surrounded by my mom, dad, Yaa and my manager.

They were all fawning over me and my dad wanted me to come back home to stay with them whilst I recuperated. I didn't want to but had no say in it. It did make sense as my home always had someone to look after me.

I sighed as I agreed and my parents along with my manager went back to my apartment to pack my luggage for me.

"Will you be fine Yaa? 7 weeks without me. I'm sorry."

"I will be ok dearie. You got to look after yourself too."

Just then, the door opened and Man walked in. He had a fruit basket with him.

"Hey, how do you feel?"

"I guess, okays Phi."

"Heard you will be out for 7 weeks. Will you be fine? Do you want to stay at mine or something?"

I looked at him, utterly confused. That he will be so willing to accommodate me for 7 weeks when we barely know each other?

My Yaa shot me a look, I couldn't decipher it. She shot Man the same look and he instantly blushed.

"What's going on between you two? And thank you Phi but it's ok. My parents are bringing me back to theirs for the next 7 weeks."

He nodded. He told me to take care and before I could ask, he said he will keep an eye on Yaa for me too. I smiled. I was so grateful for that. Yaa decided to go home first and Man offered to send her home but she tutted him away. She told him to stay with me till my parents came back. He agreed and sat down next to me.

There was silence between us for a bit. I looked over at him and didn't know what to say. I wasn't the best at conversation and this was a very awkward situation to be in.

"Do you want anything?"

I looked at him, unsure of how to reply. Finally I just croaked out, "Thirsty Phi.."

He stood up immediately, making me sit up slowly. Man got a glass of water and put a straw in it and held it for me as I drank slowly.

"Better?"

I nodded, thanking him for it. He smiled.
He sat down and this time, he tried to make conversation. He filled me in on what had happened and etc. Just then, Krist called. He took my phone and answered it, putting it on speaker.

"Hey, how are you now?? I am on my way to see you!"

"Don't worry I am OK. Don't you have filming?"

"Director suspended it for 2 days. He's checking into the stunt set up and everything. The while incident threw him off the curveball and he doesn't want it happening again. He will be there to see you later too."

I continued chatting abit more before I finally ended the call. A little while later, my parents walked in with my things. Man stood up, greeting them respectively. Seeing they will be with me, he took his leave.

He cast me a final glance and a tiny smile before he left. I watched as he left, wishing that maybe I should have taken up his offer to stay with him. My parents are nice people but it was a well known fact that they hated me to be in this industry.

This accident just further affirmed their belief and I can so imagine the 7 weeks of nagging, scolding and rebuttals that was coming my way.

Sometimes, I wished they would let me lead my life instead of trying to live it for me. I looked over at them as my dad spoke to my doctor and my mom with my manager.

Here's to 7 weeks of hell ahead.