Man

I couldn't help it. He really looked like a squirrel munching away. He looked so mortified when I said it and I couldn't help but smile when I saw that look.

Grandma was so amused and she burst out laughing. She reminded me so much of my own grandma and it was really nice to be around her.

Once we were done with dinner, Gawin chased her away to go eat fruits with me whilst he cleaned up.

"He is such a sweet boy. Ever since my husband passed away, he comes over often to spend time with me. You cannot even tell he is a celebrity as he is so down to earth. I remember seeing your face on the posters too in the mall but you seem so nice too like my dear Gawin."

I smiled at her, patting her hands. We chatted a bit more as Gawin cleaned up. He joined us and that's when I decided to take my leave. They both nodded at me and Gawin saw me off at the door.

"Thank you for the ride and for joining us Phi."

"Thanks for letting me join too. I had a good time. And food was good."

He nodded his head. I waved goodbye to him and I kept him in my peripheral view as I walked off.

I had no shoots the next day so it was a lazy day for me. I decided to meet my friends to play basketball and was done with my game when I saw Gawin heading towards the court. His friends were with him and he looked so different amongst them, chatting animatedly, guaffawing and laughing away.

I headed out and was walking towards the lift lobby as I saw him sit out the game but still cheer and mess with them. I laughed to myself as I made my way back to my unit. I lived on the 31st floor and from my apartment, I could see out to everything. I took a shower, changed into some comfy clothes and was nursing a drink at my balcony when my eyes again drifted to the basketball court. The boys were still there but Gawin was no more. Guess he left. I just continued watching them for a bit and then I made my way into my hall.

I was doing my work on the laptop when Ben called me. We often hung out together as we were still filming and it really built up our rapport together.

"I'm going to meet some of the boys for dinner. Do you want to join us?"

"Who's coming?"

"Hmm, let me see. Oh, we have Krist, SIngto, Pond, Phuwin, Mike and me."

"Oh okays, sure. Why not? Gawin isn't coming?"

"Krist invited him but he said he isn't doing too well. Krist said it must be his twisted ankle acting up so he's resting at home."

"Okays, what time are we meeting?"

We agreed to meet at 6pm. It was only 3pm now. I decided to pop over and check on Gawin before going for dinner. I changed into a casual blueish polo shirt, jeans and shoes before grabbing my wallet and car keys and making my way to his place. The guard waved me in this time and I went up to his unit.

I knocked on his door but there was no reply. I tried again but nothing. I looked at his unit and sighed. I didn't even have his number. I turned away only to see him coming out of the lift.

"Phi? What are you doing here?"

"Ben told me you were hurting from the ankle. We are supposed to go for dinner later. Heard you weren't coming. I thought I come check in on you."

"Oh. Yes. The ankle is hurting so I went to see a doctor finally. Yaa kept nagging about it. What time is dinner?"