Gawin

Have I ever mentioned on where I would feel tiny, warm, protected and fluffy on the inside?

I was feeling that way again listening to Man's confession. I kept looking at my hands and back at him and vice versa.

Finally I looked up at him.

"Phi.. you make me feel warm, protected, fluffy and loved. You make me feel like it's ok to be me around you and even when I'm hurting, it's lesser in pain because you are there to take it away. When I saw you with Ben, I was happy for you guys because he is such a nice guy and you seemed like a nice person. So when I realized you and Ben weren't actually together, it made me even happier because I felt I could be closer to you without thinking I was coming in between you guys. I like you Phi. I haven't dated a guy before either but if it's you, I am glad. Really really glad."

My face, oh gosh, ok it just blushed outright involuntarily like being on an express pass. Man wasn't any better either. He inched closer to me and sat, taking my hands in his.

"I..I..can we try dating?"

I nodded, smiling. He smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me softly on my lips. As we pulled away, suddenly my manager's face came into mind.

"Damn!"

"What happened?"

I filled him in on the missing part of the conversation I had with my manager and he laughed. Without any warning, he took my phone and passed it to me. I looked at him, confused.

'Well, go on. Text her. You have to tell her."

I laughed, hitting him on his chest lightly. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly.

"I'm really glad we met that day. I'm really glad I met your Yaa. I'm really glad she played cupid. And I'm really glad I found the courage to confess. It was getting a little harder daily to hear you call me Phi and beat myself up daily not knowing what it meant."

I hugged him back tightly in response. We stayed like that for a bit till the bell rang. I pulled away groaning.

"I'm here. Don't worry."

I nodded. I went to open my door and Yaa stood there.

"Yaaa!!! Come in!"

She smiled fondly at me, coming in. She saw Man and went, "Oh my dear. You are here too. Wanted to thank both of you for cleaning up yesterday."

I smiled at her, waving away her thanks. Man offered to get her a drink and I brought her to the hall.

"You two made up?"

"Yaaaaa, what are you talking about?"

"Don't Yaaa me. And act ignorant. He's here in your house when he doesn't have to be, he's getting me a drink in your house and it's not a work day. Honey, are you not telling your Yaa something?"