Gawin

I never thought I would ever be on the other side of the fence, where I would feel tiny, warm, protected and fluffy on the inside?

I thought I always had to be the one making people feel that way. Even when I dated in my real or reel life, I was always the one making people feel that way but now, for the first time, this guy in front of me, a 6.2ft man was making me feel all warm and gooey on the inside.

Man pulled away from the kiss slowly and looked at me. I opened my eyes, unaware that I had actually closed it whilst he kissed me and I instantly pouted. I actually wanted more. He looked at me, laughed and just rested his forehead on mine.

We finally pulled away from one another with him still holding me.

"I.. let me send you home first?"

I nodded, well aware my apartment was barely a feet away. We kept away the dishes, wrote a note for Yaa and I locked up after ourselves. We went over to my apartment and Man stood outside, leaning against the door frame. I looked at him for a bit.

"I...uh..come in for a bit? It's still uh early?"

Man nodded and came in. All that formality. I tsked privately. It was like as if he could read my thoughts and smacked me lightly on my head.

I went to switch on the lights and told him to make himself at home whilst I went to change into something  comfortable. Man nodded and went to get himself a drink and switch on the TV whilst I was away. I came out to see this strappy giant, sprawled on my couch, holding a cushion watching a scary flick but he didn't look like he was actually enjoying it.

I went over to sit next to him and he must have been caught off guard because he legit screamed!

"Oi! Why are you watching this if you are scared?"

"I'm not.. I just didn't see you. You surprised me."

I rolled my eyes and just then there was a scare factor and this fellow just jumped and held onto me! I laughed. Right, now the roles seemed right again. I just wrapped my hands around him and held onto him as he laid his head on my shoulders, caught up in the movie abit.

I was about to tease him when my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Krist. I pulled away briefly from him a bit and he watched as I answered the phone.

"Hey, Krist, what's up?"

"Are you free?"

"Uh, when?"

"Now"

"What happened?"

"I'm coming over, na. This Singto. He made me so angry. I'm so upset now. I really need a friend."

"Uh, you are coming now? Uh, are you ok?"

"See you soon..." Krist choked out and then he hung up. Man sat up straighter looking at me.

I filled him in and his eyes briefly winced a bit.

"I get going then. You talk to him, na. Sounds like he needs a friend."

I looked at him. I really didn't want him to go but I also had to be there for Krist. Just as I wanted to reply Man, the bell rang. Uh, so fast? Could that be Krist?

I went to open the door with Man trailing after me and there stood my mum. Ah screw this, already.

You got to be kidding me. Of all nights. The one time I wanted to spend it with Man, just to talk to him about my feelings and discuss what happened earlier and everyone turns up at my doorstep.

Trailing 2 steps behind my mom was Krist. Wow.

And I had these 2 people looking back at me and Man who was basically towering behind me.

"Mom?"

"Man? What are you doing here?" I heard Krist call out.

I sighed softly. This was going to be a long night. I turned to look at Man who shrugged at me helplessly.

Now, who tackles who?