Man

I held onto Gawin as he watched that call die out. I knew he didn't want to answer it and ruin his night so I didn't want to push him on it. But I also knew he was bothered slightly by it.

I nuzzled my face into his neck and blew a soft feathery kiss on him. He was tickled and just shied away.

I tried it again and Gawin turned to look at me.

"What are you upto?'"

"Trying to kiss my boyfriend actually."

"Uhh uh."

"Am I doing it right?"

Gawin looked at me and grinned.

"Do it again."

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. I planted one more kiss on him and this time, I licked that particular spot softly.

When I pulled away this time, Gawin looked at me.

"One more time, please."

I leaned in, kissing him directly on his lips. I captured his lips and tugged at them. I felt Gawin tighten his grip on me even more and that excited me. It made me feel like I was doing something right because I was feeling this urgent need to just feel his hold on me even more.

As I kissed him, Gawin snuck his tongue in and damn that took me by surprise. I gasped softly and Gawin dominated the kiss this time around. He circled his arms around my neck and brought me in closer as he kissed me harder. I cupped his face and angled it abit to deepen the kiss.

Ah fuck my life, why was kissing someone this good? Why was kissing a guy this good? Heck no, kissing Gawin was this good. As we pulled away, both Gawin's and my eyes were dilated just a wee bit. I ran my hand down his chest and I let it rest for a bit on his thudding heart.

"I...I want to know what it is like to just take things a step more. Can we?"

Gawin nodded his head as he captured me in another kiss. This time, I kissed him back and took the lead. I peppered kisses down his neck and went down a bit lower as I pushed him down onto the couch. I hovered over him as I took his shirt off. I studied his body. The fuck, this fellow had been just hiding all of his abs and oh gosh, this defined body. I ran my hands over his body all over again and leaned down to pepper kisses over his chest too.

I kissed his nipples and started sucking on it gently. I heard Gawin let out a little moan and I knew I had struck gold. I bit him softly and he gasped.

"You. Come here." I looked up at Gawin and cocked my eye at him, over the domineering tone. I had to admit he was turning me on even more with that tone.

I snuck up to him and he placed a finger under my chin and pulled me closer.

"Whatever you are doing, I want more of it. And in my room. On my bed. Okays?"

I nodded, like a little lamb. We got off the couch and Gawin grabbed my hand, dragging me to the room. He pulled off my shirt and pushed me onto the bed. I looked at him, blushing hard.

"Gawin.."

"Shhhhh..." He muttered, putting a finger to his lips. He climbed on top of me and leaned in to kiss me. He started peppering me with kisses and sucked softly away at my collarbone.

Owh, shit. Whatever he was doing, he better didn't stop it. Suddenly he stopped and I literally held onto him.

"Do not even think of stopping."

He nodded, his eyes clouded with desire. He bent down to suck my sweet spot again and I just buckled under the pressure. Gawin started grinding against me. Oh this was good. I pulled off his shorts and felt his bare skin against me. I sighed as I knew I wanted more. I just didn't know if Gawin wanted it too.

But I felt him slip his hands into my pants and I moaned out loud. He cheekily covered my mouth and went down even lower. He kissed me down my chest, going towards my waist, peppering kisses around the hemline of my shorts ans boxers and pulled it off deftly. He kissed the tip of my throbbing cock and looked at me from down there.

I didn't have to look in a mirror to know my eyes were clouded with desire. I just placed my hand under my head as I looked down at him, gently guiding his head back. He smiled cheekily as he went down on me. Slowly at first then increasing his speed. My eyes grew bigger as he sucked and blew me vigorously.

It culminated in the most mind fucking orgasm I had in a while and I cummed hard. I also always thought I would dominate in bed but for some reason, roles were completely reserved.

But as Gawin snuck up and laid next to me, I couldn't help but realize that I had been subconsciously craving his touch for a while and I wouldn't have had wanted it in any other way.

I turned to kiss him a final time before grabbing and spooning him in my arms and we fell asleep soon after, dead to the world with a 5am call time looming soon.