2

Mon's pov:

Me and yuki was walking in the school's hallway with the woman and she turned to a corridor and faced us and she smiled gently, " are you guys alright? Is your wrist okay miss? Its bleeding. " i looked at my wrist and the blood was sticking on to the hoodie and i covered my wrist and smiled, "y-yeah... Im okay.. "
She chuckled and held out her hand, " my name is Samanan Anuntrakul, or you can call me sam. " i looked at her eyes and i could get lost into it until yuki snap out of my fantasy and i blushed in embarrassment.

"I-im sorry, im kornkamon, mon for short. " she held my hand and shook it gently and i felt a thousand electricities when she touched my hand and i looked down and blushed and she chuckled and lift my face with her finger. " if your so-called boyfriend bothers to hit you again you can tell me and ill be there. Its a surprise you didnt break things off with him with the way he treats you i bet someone out there wants to treat you better. " she smiled and stood up straight.

" well its best i go, ill see you guys around. You too miss mon. " she smiled and walked ahead and i was just so mesmerized by her that i didnt notice yuki was shaking me
" GIRL YOU LIKE HER!" Yuki said giggling and i just rolled my eyes. " you. Are. Drooling. Over. Her. " she laughed and i wiped my mouth just in case there was and i smack her head.

" i have a boyfriend. And im not even into girls. " we walk inside our classroom and plopped down in the chair and continued talking, " the spaghetti is straight until it gets wet. But enough of that, she was right you know, you should break things off with him. I really am worried for you. You are not yourself lately... Please... Think of yourself this time.. " she looked at me and i sighed,

" i will break things off with him.. Just.. Not now.. " she sighed " when? When youre dead? Or when youre beaten up? Arent you tired of that shit bec? " she told me and yuki was right. I am tired. I just dont know how to tell him without getting slapped.

I sighed and texted nop to meet me behind the school gym, the school bell rings and i prayed that the day would go slow.

*school ends*

I sighed, this is it.. Im gonna do it..

"Hey yuki... Can you do me a favor? Can you wait for me at the parking lot of our school? I guess im gonna do it.. " i smiled lightly and she hugged me tight.

" its for your own good bec... Ill be there waiting. I promise. " she smiled at me and we walked off and seperated as i was going to the back of the school gym and talk with nop.

Please God help me....

I searched for him and he was there smoking i gulped and approach him and he smiled, "theres my girl! " he tried to kiss me but i looked away ans he got confused i step backwards and cleared my throat. " w-we should break up.. " i said to him and he just looked at me like im crazy, " someone got brave. " he grabbed my face and made me look at him, " no one wants you bitch.. You are mine.. Only mine... No one wants to stay with an ugly person like you... You are just a play toy for me.. And no one wants a halftie like ou to be their girlfriend.." he smirked and slapped me Hard in the face and i felt blood coming out of my mouth, i held my face and he kicked me in the stomach, i curled into a ball trying to protect myself from every blow he throws until i felt nothing i opened my eyes and Nop was lying unconscious on the ground and Sam was there!

She.. She saved me.. Again..

She picked me up bridal style and ran away i held on to my body and cried silently and she looked at me,

" hey dont cry... You're okay now youre safe with me. Just hold on alright? Wheres your friend? " she asked and i pointed at the parking lot and she nodded, yuki saw us and all i could see was yuki's horrified face and everything went dark.

Sam's pov:

Shit she blacked out. I told yuki to hold her in the back seat while i drive her car, minutes later we arrived at the hospital and we took her to the doctor and they said to wait and we did, yuki was crying and i just comforted her.

" if its okay to ask, wheres her parents?" Yuki sniffed and sat properly, "her parents died when she was young and mon landed on an orphanage until she turned 18, no one really wanted to adopt her so she just waited till she turned 18 and when she did she opened up a business from scratch, she really worked hard for it and her business is not that famous famous but it gives her enough for food, shelter and other things. And shes 19 she was praised by her teachers for her academic achievements that she skipped grades thats how she got into 4th year college at 19, im 21 by the way. I just really wondered why she landed with a trash of a boyfriend. I guess ex-boyfriend. " she huffed in anger at the guy.

My heart throbbed for the girl, why did she have to go through all that pain..

"Excuse me sam.. But uhm.. I know we just met but.. Why did you save her? Twice. " i chuckled and looked at her.

"I've been trying to find her, she was a childhood friend of mine, i guess she didnt recognize me at school. I didnt know that her parents died thats why i couldnt find her. " yuki looked at me wide eyed and i just chuckled she was holding on to her phone and she searched me up on the internet and she was in shock.

"I-is there any chance that you are... Samanun f-from diversity?... " i looked at her and smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, it's my company, i know for a 21 year old i have that big burden on me, but in that advantage i was able to find her.. " i looked ahead and smiled.

Now im never letting her go..