24

Sam's pov: 

After we found out where he was going, we went off radar and went to my grandmother's house to plot a plan on how to capture this nuisance of a guy. 

we arrived at grandmother's house and we told her that Saint has been planning cruel things and we got attacked by him, her breath hitched and sat down on her chair.

"h-how could he?.....i treated him like how i treated you all...how could he be this...cruel..." grandmother was at lost for words and all i could do was hug her and comfort her, i stood up and Mon appeared infront of us and smiled at my grandmother, 

" this is Mon grandma, my girlfriend." grandmother smiled and held out her hand for Mon to hold, " My,my...you've grown well little one.." grandmother smiled and Mon chuckled, " I didnt expect to meet you today in this kind of situation, grandmother. But it is so nice to see you again..it has been years since....you know..." Mon looked down and grandmother smiled softly, 

" You look beautiful, even as a child your beauty didnt fade.." Mon blushed and she smiled and turned serious, " we will keep you safe grandmother, i swear that on my life. i will not let another person die. not you. not Sam. not my friends." Mon gripped my grandmother's hand tight and grandmother smiled. 

"okay, what's the plan?" Song asked and i looked at them. 

" first off, lets put parameters around the house, Song and tee set up cameras all over the place and put the drones up make sure they dont see them. that will be our eyes in the sky." song and tee nodded and got right to it. 

"kade, i know you got connections, can we get some men as our backup? tell them be discreet, undetected and stealthy." kade nodded and started making calls.

"Nueng i want you to put microphones around the house, make sure its hidden so we can hear their conversations." Nueng nodded and set up everything.

"Grandmother, you will be the very top of this plan." grandmother looked at me seriously and Mon looked confuse. 

" pretend you dont know were here, just do your normal task and activities and when he arrives entertain him. talk to him. make him talk his plans. and well do the rest." Grandmother nodded and Mon looked concerned 

i looked at Mon and i held her hand, " she will be safe, were here okay? she needs to do this for the plan to work. it will be okay tee rak..." i cupped her cheeks and she nodded and hugged me tight and i hugged her back. 

"this time...were killing the bastard." i nodded and looked at her, " let's suit up and go incognito." i smirked and she nodded.

*hours passed*

everything was set up and everyone suited up and went to their places, " he will arrive anytime now, lets go." 

Song said and we turned on our camouflage, Song and tee is underground working on the cameras and drones to see where they are. as for Nueng and kade, they went outside and crouched around the bushes as for kade's men we got them camouflages for the surprise attacks for the men Saint is bringing. Mon and I is on the second floor and Yuki on the roof, we were nervous at the same time determined to kill the man. 

Minutes passed Song spoke through the intercom, " movements detected, 5 cars arrived and Saint is outside getting inside the gate as we speak. they are a  bunch of bodyguards with him, be aware." everyone answered with copy that and then we heard a knock on the door.

"come in." grandma spoke and Saint's innocent face peeked on the door smiling like nothing happened. 

"hello grandmother, its so nice to see you! its been a while since we saw each other!" grandmother smiled and hugged saint and saint hugged back. 

"where have you been child? you havent visited your grandmother recently. " grandmother asked while spraying water on her plants and Saint chuckled. 

" ive been on vacation grandma, stress is killing me." he sat down on the chair and grandma put down the spray and sat down the chair and made tea for the both of them. 

" you should have told me. i could have prepared more  for you." Saint smiled and waved his hands. " no need grandma, i just came here to ask you a question. "

"what is it child?" grandma asked as she sips her tea, 

"has....Sam visited you recently?" grandma looked at saint and put down her tea. 

" she hasnt been here child, its been months since she visited me. why do you ask?" 

he smiled innocently and shook his head, " nothing grandma." grandma smiled and continued to talk, "why are you looking for her?" grandma asked and saint sigh, "she...owns me something. something important to me." he stands up and goes to the mini bar and grabs a drink and grandma just looked at him, " what does she owe you? i can pay for it. that child can be stubborn sometimes saint." grandma puts her tea down and clasps her hands together gracefully in her lap, " its something you cant pay for grandma....but...if you insist.." 

saint smirked  and grabbed a gun on his hips and pointed it to grandma, "you can pay it with your own life. " before he could fire i jumped down and kicked his arm causing for his gun to fly away, he looked surprised about what happened and i turned my camouflage off. 

"surprise motherfucker..." i smirked and punch him square in the face. 

he fell down and held his face and he looked surprise that i was alive, " what? cat got your tongue?" i kicked him in the cheek and he fell down again groaning, " you....you died! you died infront of me bitch! how could you be alive?!" he screamed in my face and i just smirked. 

"tsk tsk tsk...you never learn dont you saint? but anyway....youre not gonna get out of here alive." he scoffed and smirked, " youre stupid you know that?  my bodyguards will rip you to shreds!" he called out for his bodyguards but no one came, he screamed again and fear was finally evident in his face. 

" oh i forgot to tell! your so called guards? theyre dead." and my friends went in one by one inside the room, nueng and song protected grandmother and yuki, tee, and kade was glaring at saint and mon was beside me holding a knife beside me.

" you will never hear the end of this....someone will come for you! bigger than me...and she will destroy each. and. every. one. of .you." and he laughed like a maniac and in one swift move mon held his head and sliced through his throat like butter.

gurgling of blood was the only sound we heard in the room and his body went down. 

" rot in hell asshole." mon spoke with venom and cleaned her knife and walked beside me. 

" how do we get rid of his body?" yuki broke the silence and nueng spoke, " we report this that saint went inside the house and attempted to kill our grandmother, with the anuntrakul name people will believe it with no hesitation." everyone nodded and nueng called the police department. 

finally.....

peace.....