21

Mon's pov: 

we arrived at the destination not too long ago and we were in our places, yuki is up in the trees as she jumped from tree to tree carefully and watched what's going on inside, 

"kirk is up there but no nop and nita in the vision." i nodded as yuki spoke in the communication device. 

i looked at Sam to initiate our attack, Sam nodded  and went to the other side. we saw two guards standing in the door. i rolled a tin can and pushed my camouflage button. 

" whos there?" the bodyguard said in a deep voice and approached the tin can slowly and realized what it was. 

"just a tin can." as he was going back he saw his partner on the ground as he lifted his gun i stunned him and kept his mouth shut till he passed out, i dragged out his body and took off his clothes and tied him up. 

Sam hid the other guy's body and we dressed up as them. 

" is this gonna work?" i asked Sam and she smirked, " lets not get caught then." i rolled my eyes and we went inside the door and luckily there are also female guards as well but..

"STOP YOU TWO!" both of us froze and looked at each other we pulled our mask up and looked at the lady and it was Nita. 

"i told you to guard my room upstairs, are you all dumb?!" she shouted and i just tried to kept my cool. 

"sorry boss, we will go there." i said and  turned my voice down a little deeper. 

Nita looked at us both and squinted her eyes and scoffed wallking to where she was going, as she turned a corner we sighed a breath of relief. 

"Damn that was close." Mon said as we climb the stairs. 
"but i gotta admit, you sound hot earlier." Mon said that turned me on. 

"you guys  know we can hear you right?" Tee said and i heard chuckles from the earbud. 

" shut up all of you." i said i embarrassment. when we arrived at top we went inside a room and it was filled with a lot of guards. we pretended to post there and held our guns like what the other guards are doing. 

but what i saw shocked me....

the unknown person....

it was saint.... 

"Saint...." i said in a whisper and i guess everyone heard it in my earbud.

"Saint? That's impossible stop joking Sam!" Nueng said shock is evident in her voice. 

" Who's saint?" Tee asked. 

"Saint is our old friend from the other side of the family, grandma adores him alot. but..how could it be.." Kade said and Song perked up. 

"it explains everything why the person knows you alot from your family to your girlfriend and to your friends. it was saint all along!" 

my hands gripped the gun tight to keep me calm ad mon saw me struggling and she spoke up in a whisper in the earbud. " Sam i know this makes you mad...but calm down..we're so close.." i closed my eyes and took a deep breathe before opening my eyes and looked straight in the eye of saint. 

you will pay for the damages youve made you son of  a bitch... 

"how nice of you to visit my dear cousin." my eyes went wide and the guards pointed the guns to us.

"tee. get help now!" i whispered and held becky and lowered our mask. 

"you son of a bitch you killed our friend!" i said fuming mad and saint just smirked. 

"lets say....noey was just a casualty." i was about to pounce at him when the guard held me down and mon was dragged away from me

"MON! DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" i tried to get out of their grasp and the next thing i knew i lost consciousness.

Yuki's pov: 

shit this is bad! they knew mon and sam is here, " tee we need to move now!" i signalled jim to kill and she nodded, one by one the guards dropped down as jim shot them clean in the head. 

" nueng can you hear me?" 

" loud and clear." nueng replied. 

"get inside immediately but dont get detected, turn on your camouflage take kade with you." 

" on it." nueng said.

" copy that." kade said. 

i cant lose my friends... i saw nita and i crouched down, " finally those bastards are captured. now i can have sam to myself.." she smirked and i got irritated as she walk away i turned on my camouflage and slowly got in the window and followed her to her room. 

she sat down and drank her wine and i pulled out my knife and put it on her throat. " no one is having someone tonight. you witch." i turned off my camouflage and Nita looked at me with wide and terrified eyes. 

" y-yuki!...p-please i was just k-kidding!" shesaid stuttering and i held the knife down her throat more till it bled. " monsters like you should not exist in this world." i smirked evilly and her face screams fear. 

"PLEASE! I-M SORRY! THIS IS ALL S-SAINT'S PLAN! I- IM JUST A BYSTANDER! PLEASE -I-I BEG YOU! L-LET ME LIVE!" 

i held her mouth in my other hand and slit her throat without emotion. " you dont deserve the life that was given to you." i said in a cold tone as her body dropped to the ground. 

i heard footsteps coming and i turned on my camouflage and put my knife in my side and hid in the dark corner. 

nop came in and saw nita dead with her throat slit his face contorted in fear then changed to anger. 

"bastards!" he ran to the direction of the door when Nueng and kade appeared. 

"not so fast loverboy." kade smirked and he stepped backwards and drew out his gun. " STEP BACK! I"LL KILL YOU!" he kept stepping back till he felt another presence behind him smiling at him like a maniac. " youre the one who hurt my sister and her girlfriend huh?" 

"why dont we keep him as our playtoy.." nueng said. 

"sounds like a good idea.." kade chuckled darkly and i turned off my camouflage and hit his neck withthe back of my knife and he got knocked out. 

" we really scared him good." kade and nueng smirked. " ah, i miss the old days kade.." 

" so as me my friend...but we gotta rescue our friends now." they all nodded. 

Sam, Mon were coming to rescue you.... 

holy shit theyre cold......what a turn of events it is. how will sam and mon get out of saint's grasp? or will they die? what do you think? and yuki nueng and kade is just..wow but hey! i hope you guys like the chapter! im sorry for the short update as ive said in my authors note before this chapter there is some things i am dealing with but i will still give updates always LOVELOTS!